taarey25 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
please update 
Ramadan has ended 
😭
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm sorry I haven't replied to everyone's comments and PMs regarding this story. I know I said, to an extent, that I'd update straight after Eid but I had a lot going on and just haven't had the time to write up the next part. I know at this point giving you my word accounts to pretty much nothing but I should get the last update done by this weekend 😆 Sorry for keeping you guys waiting and thank you for being so patient with me. 

P.S. I will send out PMs to ensure you all don't miss out on the last part so please buddy me, it'll make my life a little easier. Thanks a tonne peeps! 
princessjoey25 thumbnail
Pls update fasttt!!!!!
Waiting eagerly!!!😳
adi_FMT_ct thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tranquility123

I'm sorry I haven't replied to everyone's comments and PMs regarding this story. I know I said, to an extent, that I'd update straight after Eid but I had a lot going on and just haven't had the time to write up the next part. I know at this point giving you my word accounts to pretty much nothing but I should get the last update done by this weekend 😆 Sorry for keeping you guys waiting and thank you for being so patient with me. 

P.S. I will send out PMs to ensure you all don't miss out on the last part so please buddy me, it'll make my life a little easier. Thanks a tonne peeps! 

Nemo Please take your time but don't forget to update it.
Jambread3 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes Nemo,take your time but please do try to update it soon,can't wait to read further