Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

just4this thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautifully written dear ruchi
Loved the way u wrote about her emotions.
Thanks to jigs, so I could read such a beautiful write up.
Thank u 
pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful ruchi 👏
no one would've ever written anjali's emotions so aptly and this beautifully. ..
most of us have always hated her that she is like a permanent disturbance to arshi..
but no one has given a thought about what she has gone through and how painful it must be...
keep writing ruchi 😊
Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shakrobaaj

Ruchi dear, can Ingive you a tight hug sweetie?

Very beautiful OS..
Loved it very much.
Come soon with another beautiful piece please...

Hugs are always welcome!  🤗

Thank you :)
Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu567

Ruchi,

What can I even say about this stream of consciousness style narrative...Anjali's point of view it might well be, but it seems to be steeped in truthfulness...and is something every individual may have gone through at one point in life...isn't it true that a lot of people deal with people like Shyam...Anjali tries so hard to be optimistic...to make sure her sorrows do not cast a pall on her family...and yet, she can hardly help that from happening. Sadness is ingrained. Shyam has seen to it. The one person she trusted perhaps more than life itself. Yes there is pathos here, but there is also innocence...Anjali, the little girl, who barely grew up...she long to taste the drops of water sluicing down the leaves, she longs to talk to total strangers and understand what drives them or what ravages time and life have cast upon them, she yearns to be a person who does not cause any sadness on the lives of those she holds dear. 

In many ways the saddest character and the most important one too of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Not Arnav, not Khushi, it is definitely Anjali, whose absence would have rendered the show null and void! I love your preoccupation with this girl-woman. I feel it too. She had the kind of layers to her personality that are a treat for any writer...deciphering why she did what she did, and in many ways truly Rani Saahiba in every sense...she could get her husband, brother, aunt, uncle scurrying around to do her behest...I mean who gets that, right? She might seem like this sad, weak creature, but ambiguously is also the strongest player here...the queen of the castle, the woman with the eternal smile bottling up the sorrows of a magnitude no one could ever have imagined...hmm...loving it. Will close before boring the day lights out of you all...but she certainly does give one plenty of food for thought! Take a bow girl, this was beautiful! 👏

Hugs,

Anu

You could never do that!  🤗

Thank you Anu :) 

I think betrayal of this magnitude would kill something in you. And much as you move on, you are a different person. I don't know if I'm making sense, but these lines from "Zindagi ke safar mein guzar ..." make it clearer, 

Phul khilate hain log miilate hain
Magar pattajhad men jo phul murajha jaate hain
Vo bahaaron ke aane se khilate nahin
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Arshi67

You could never do that!  🤗

Thank you Anu :) 

I think betrayal of this magnitude would kill something in you. And much as you move on, you are a different person. I don't know if I'm making sense, but these lines from "Zindagi ke safar mein guzar ..." make it clearer, 

Phul khilate hain log miilate hain
Magar pattajhad men jo phul murajha jaate hain
Vo bahaaron ke aane se khilate nahin

Those lines - so sad and yet almost beautiful in the imagery of pain they manage to unveil. 
aquagal thumbnail
There was sadness and yet much more. There was kindness and also the relief of letting go. I agree with you that sometimes we stop ourselves from expressing our griefs just because we don't want to burden our loved ones.
It's also true that in IPK Anjali was one person whose fate was quite cruel to her. But still she kept moving on with smile and grace. Although it wasn't portrayed on the show clearly but hers was a very strong character on the show. She was a jilted bride, cheated on by her husband, lost her child and also had physical problem. Yet there she was always around for her brother and her family trying to cheer them up and be her normal self in front of everyone. It takes guts and strength of character to be this selfless.
cocoamob thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written! Very perceptive piece of writing about Anjali!
If there is a compassionate and patient listener, it is sometimes easier to pour out your innermost feelings to that person rather than someone close to you. And that is what happened here. The lady in the park was extremely kind and just what Anjali needed. 

It is often also when one may get the best advice after such a conversation. And maybe not even that - just getting it out makes a person feel so much lighter and positive about the future.

Anjali weathered so many misfortunes in her childhood and then to lose a husband and that too in such a horrific way was the worst thing that could happen to a woman. 

Phoenixrises thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You stumped me.
You've written this so well I was searching for words and failing, might I add.
I wasn't able to realise that it was Anjali till you spoke about her leg. So well plotted. All the emotions were bang on! Very well put.
Many times we're so focused on a goal so far away that we forget to be considerate to the people around us that are a part of our journey. The message you've given through this story is beautiful.
It only takes a full minutes to be kind to people. Next time, I'll definitely stop in my hectic life for a few seconds to be kinder to someone who might be going through a bad time. After all sometimes a smile and a soothing word is all that is needed.
Kindness of strangers indeed.
docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ruchi ji... I didn't have to guess it was anjali . But then we all behave like this sometimes isn't ?? It's a beautifully worded piece of work. It has put me into perspective about a few things as well oh in a good way :) 
Loved it :)
sudhareddy thumbnail
It's a beautiful OS Ruchi 👏 👏
Anjali was one of the characters who suffered the most.  she was betrayed by the person whom she loved the most yet she tried to be strong infront of family members for their happiness.
Your story showed how much she is suffering inside and sometimes how strangers with small gestures relieve the burden, sarrows and grief from our hearts.