Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
You are fabulous writer and your words flows abound like a smooth stream of hit chocloate. Well i dont know what better to compare them with since they are so tempting to read, even when they are there in your comment. 😃

This OS was like reading and delivering Anjali's persona so aptly. So far, no offense to any writers but all i read when anjali's grieve was concern was either a cry baby or an accusing person. You got her soul right and that cleansing you provided with a motherly touch of a stranger did it for her and your readers.
love2sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Such an amazing piece!
Beautifully written <3
suri2610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Ruchi, this brought tears... Anjali was always resilient. I always wished that the show showed more of the Anjali whom we saw in the first few months. A woman with depth despite childish facade in front of her family. A depth which had surfaced only in front of Shyam. The only person she thought wasn't damaged. Her pillar of support. Now when he turned out to be the most cruel person she would encounter it must have been devastating. But these kind of betrayals leave you broken but then stronger than before. Ironic, but true. In the Jashn, when they showed her to have regained her sense of self, I could be happier. I will always appreciate the Anjali of the first few months. 
Thank you for exploring and giving a well deserved meaning to her character. To Anjali.
Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chokri_ASR

Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look a touch. It is anything that lifts another person. - Plato 

You have the ability to express what many of us may feel, but rather may not act upon in our busy life that passes like the wind. Does that make sense? I have always been in awe with the way you use your words, such elegance, poise at the same time they are powerful which comes from your heart... word for word. That my love is what makes it unique and so very special for me.

The Kindness of Strangers, brought tears to my eyes. In our day to day, we often forget giving someone a smile as we pass them, or helping someone in need, makes that person's day. And at the same time, it has a profound affect on them. Even us, to see what our little gesture has done for them. Doesn't that in itself a step to making this world a better place...

Here we see a woman burying her grief, not sharing it with her loved ones. She doesn't want to be a burden. But that doesn't make her weak, we have all done that in some shape or form. Haven't we? She has been cheated on by a man she worshipped above all. And for a woman that in itself seems like one has failed. I get her. I most certainly do. There are many Anjali's out there. But how she rises from this is what makes her strong. Kash we could have seen that on the show or perhaps, maybe you, my love, can give us that closure. I think this has a potential to be a story in itself, and I am greedy as you know ;)

Reading this from Anjali's POV has left a lasting impact. I strolled through the park with her. I could feel the wetness that mother nature leaves in its aftermath. But at the same time I wanted to hide behind those raindrops. A way to wash away the pain. But it doesn't. Instead a small act by a stranger touches her to let go. It's someone that can not judge her or point fingers. Her emotions sends a dull ache to my heart at how she looks at the world. Her questions me think deeply. Like the old lady, I want to comfort her, wipe those tears away and pull her into my arms.

Your words have soul in them... Loved it loved it loved it, just the way I love you so so so much!

Yours always,

Jigs

And I love, love, love you right back!

Your unstinting support, your unfailing enthusiasm, for me, for my thoughts, for my words, moves and humbles me in equal measures. You always understand the unsaid words hovering in my heart.

I know you don't like me saying it, but thank you ... just thank you, dil se.

Yours always,

Ruchi

1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I undressed! 
Sorry sorry sorry. Hazaar sorry for being so late. 
Magnolia007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful uplifting piece, Ruchi. And when one's talking about universal truths, as honestly as you did, names don't matter :) I loved how you illustrated a shift in human consciousness and juxtaposed it with volatile nature. If life is a mosaic of moments, consciousness is the sum total of thoughts, feelings and perceptions at any given moment. It's true that no matter how much the balance tips towards the unsavory in life, life itself doesn't stop from gifting moments that act like salve...be it a rain sodden flower or unexpected kindness from a stranger. We just have to keep our eyes and mind open. How well you showed this!

Isn't kindness from a stranger it's purest form considering it's untainted by any expectation of return? :)
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it
x.titli.x thumbnail
An OS on Anjali! ❤️
I'm stunned! This was heartbreaking but so beautiful! 

Anjali has been through a lot, her husband's betrayal and her husband killing their own baby!!!! 
A small gesture, a smile can light up someone's face.😳

This made my day!!!!
And your writing is simply fantastic!!!! 
palaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful as ever Ruchi. With every piece of writing you take more and more of this readers heart away with you.

Fabulously emotive work xx
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Your note towards the end made me realize Anjali's this side of her personna was very subtle. It was wonderful to see it getting highlighted through this OS. Nice one, Ruchi.