Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Res. -- a moment to gather my thoughts ..
Undeniably you captured Anjalis life in this OS ..her life was not a stranger to angst, heartbreak or tragedy .. Yet still she looked for the postivity in life and infused, tiresomelythe same into her chotays life.. Her role as a sister was the one true constant in her life ..

Life may have failed her many a time but she never failed life .. Her kindness to all was rewarded today by a stranger ..such is life ..

' Tujhse Naraaz Nahin zindagi, Heraan hoon main' 

Edited by LadyR - 8 years ago
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Am here ... will be right back ... 
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh ruchi, that was a wonderful piece of writing
Anjali's pent up emotions were beautifully put forth
Loved it dear
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anjali has been the most neglected character ... 
She has always been known as a dutiful grand daughter ... a loving sister ... 
a dedicated wife ... 
But when things went bad between her and Shyam no one really gave much thought 
to the grief she must have gone through ... to realise that your relationship with your 
husband was just a farce can be very demoralising ... 
It can be so bad that all you see is grey around you ... 
It took complete strangers to make her realise that the good in the world is yet there ... 
Ruchi ... you have written her emotions so well ... 

Edited by Kishmish - 8 years ago
barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
A beautifully written piece! Sometimes it is easier to express bottled up grief in front of strangers than loved ones. A small smile from the stranger is all that is needed. :)
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Loved the way the words come together to convey that sombre perfect emotions...written beautifully. I have been a recipient of similar kind gestures from people o don't know; I aspire to give back as much as I can.Edited by nik1310 - 8 years ago
Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ruchi di, 
When I click the link, the first thing I notice is the dp,  it is quite distracting, always tempts me to figure out which episode/scene it is from. Thank you for the PM. 😊

Jigs ji, the banner is beautiful, a lot is conveyed even before beginning to read. Captivates the readers instantly. 

The comments that follow, one - 👏 and two, makes me realize that I couldn't express my thoughts with words, I am not good with them. Hence here is what I feel after reading your precious thoughts penned down, 

Imagining this to be your OS, it was breath-takingly as beautiful, if not, even more, 

This is us, the readers, falling in love with your words, utterly mesmerized! 

Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh my!!! 👏👏👏

How I wish they have handled Anjali's story in the show as delicately as you have handled it with so much of insight and compassion instead of she just burned down a few mementos and moved on...

I may think I am living, but life has a way of passing you by. Leaving you as a mere spectator.

Maybe it was in response to the remnants of the one still on my face, but that smile completely changed his grim countenance. Lighting up his face and giving me a fleeting glimpse of a person far removed from the one I thought he was. How easily we make snap judgements. What ravages has life inflicted on him? Was it loneliness that made him grim? Did I help in cheering him up, albeit momentarily? I feel a strange sense of satisfaction at that last thought.

There is kindness. Instinctive kindness. Of strangers. For strangers. For no reason other than because they can. Be kind.

After these above revelations anything I write will be mere words... Just want to let you know that I read it and enjoyed it and still processing it!

Beautifully written and wonderful to read!

And the banner perfectly complements the tone of what this writing make a reader feels. Way to go Jigs!

Edited by Heavens_Flower - 8 years ago
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the os 👏
Beautiful emotional os 👏
Just wished in the show they could have shown Anjali's growth from betrayed to going strong, her transition.
Well portrayal of Anjali's hidden grief 👏
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
That was so beautiful Ruchi. The mood and tone you set for describing Anjali's innermost feelings, the scars that have marred her beautiful soul and the hurt and pain she has been braving through it all... was just perfect. Sometimes a strangers gesture of kindness reminds us of the contrasting cruel behaviour of our loved one. It is like a wake-up call... and that is probably what everyone needs to move on.