OS l The Kindness of Strangers - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
So beautifully described!
Ruchi dear, can Ingive you a tight hug sweetie?
Very beautiful OS..
Loved it very much.
Come soon with another beautiful piece please...
Ruch, kya bolun ab?

this was very touching. poor anjali, that woman suffered so much, she suffered the way no person deserves to, especially someone so kind, so nice.

i feel like crying after reading this os. it's beautiful Ruch, you describe anjali's pain, her struggle so well. i can feel it. shit.

Edited by Lumos_Solem - 8 years ago
I typed out a really long post and my net crashed and I lost it all. Sigh. I hope I capture all my feelings that I had  written before. 

I really look up to the way you write. The way you seem to find exactly the write words to express such complex emotions is really beautiful. All the feelings so eloquently described. That effortless flow, I guess. 

I loved the descriptions in the beginning. And at first, I didn't really realise I was reading fanfiction because I rarely come across any that are so laden with emotions as yours. You play with the words, the feelings. They really touch me.

Anjali was without a doubt, a strong character. Her initial denial of Shyam's betrayal was not a sign of her weakness. Anyone who loves someone the way she loved her husband would have gone through the same, I think. But when she did accept the truth... You have described that situations and her feelings so wonderfully there. 

And your two strangers really warmed my heart. So strange, that where some people are so heartless, so ruthless. Some can be so kind. 

Thank you so very much for the PM. I really enjoyed this a lot. I hope I get to read more of your writing very soon. :)
Oh, and do you have a blog? Or ever thought of making one? The things you write really do deserve a blog, you know. ;)
Edited by PhoenixKhushi - 8 years ago
wow amazing 
the opening scene was beautiful 
you have penned anjali's feelings brilliantly 
in my eyes she isn't weak 
she's unfortunate to have a husband like shyam
I always hate shyam for his breach.. He played with both khushi n anjali but at the end, its anjali who was being alone and shattered. :/ Noone knows what a woman feels when she get to know about his husband's misdeeds.. that husband whom she loved n worshipped like god.. But her fate played very nasty game with her.. !!

Ruchi, you have described her inner thoughts so beautifully..👍🏼 Write some more shots please.. Thanks for pm!!
Very nice OS. I have never read such detailed description on Anjali's POV in any of the story, I read so far. She is a much less explored character in both the show as well as the FF's. We read about different take on Arshi's POV, but not that much of Anjali, whereas , she is one of the major characters.
It really warmed me up, to read an OS based on njali only. 

Loved it.

If you find some time, or if interested, can you kindly explore other characters too. it's kind of refreshing.

Very beautiful OS. Hope to read more of your stories.
This was a beautifully written os. Words cannot do justice to your eloquence. God bless you, keep writing and enthralling us with your talent. Cheers! 
Ruchi,
What can I even say about this stream of consciousness style narrative...Anjali's point of view it might well be, but it seems to be steeped in truthfulness...and is something every individual may have gone through at one point in life...isn't it true that a lot of people deal with people like Shyam...Anjali tries so hard to be optimistic...to make sure her sorrows do not cast a pall on her family...and yet, she can hardly help that from happening. Sadness is ingrained. Shyam has seen to it. The one person she trusted perhaps more than life itself. Yes there is pathos here, but there is also innocence...Anjali, the little girl, who barely grew up...she long to taste the drops of water sluicing down the leaves, she longs to talk to total strangers and understand what drives them or what ravages time and life have cast upon them, she yearns to be a person who does not cause any sadness on the lives of those she holds dear. 

In many ways the saddest character and the most important one too of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Not Arnav, not Khushi, it is definitely Anjali, whose absence would have rendered the show null and void! I love your preoccupation with this girl-woman. I feel it too. She had the kind of layers to her personality that are a treat for any writer...deciphering why she did what she did, and in many ways truly Rani Saahiba in every sense...she could get her husband, brother, aunt, uncle scurrying around to do her behest...I mean who gets that, right? She might seem like this sad, weak creature, but ambiguously is also the strongest player here...the queen of the castle, the woman with the eternal smile bottling up the sorrows of a magnitude no one could ever have imagined...hmm...loving it. Will close before boring the day lights out of you all...but she certainly does give one plenty of food for thought! Take a bow girl, this was beautiful! 👏

Hugs,

Anu