Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
thanks for the pm awesome.. so amazing you write so beautifully .. awesome part .. Paro Rudra married by destiny
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great update.  Both are adamant and donot want to compromise. Paro feels she is right and that Rudr is the enemy and hence no bowing down to him. 
Rudr feels Paro know the truth about Tejawat and is trying to shield him and hence is a traitor. 

But fate is playing with them Rudr's blood fills paro's mang. And now she is wearing his clothes. 
-TV- thumbnail
Mind blowing chapter once again. Thank you Pree.
You don't have to PM me because I know how tedious it is to do it individually. I check this page every day 3-4 times so I will know when you have updated the next chapter.
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Incredible Update Dear..
Really Awesome part is d way to described Paro's dream&Rudra's investigation Its like seeing a movie..
Well Written Dear..
Wit d help of Fate,Rudra filled Paro's maang by his blood& now Paro found d incident...
One of My fav scene Paro wears Rudra's cloth in RangRasiya...
Finally Maybe Scene is nice one again Rudra saved her 4m falling..
Suspense is nt broken til d end of tis chapter..
What d veg seller confess ???
Eagerly Waiting for Ur nxt update,.
Thanks for PM

Love.,
Bhavya
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice chapter Pree. Thank you for the PM. LovedRudra and Aman's concern for Paro. So Paro is safe now, back with Rudra. But not ready to believe Rudra. Love the constant battle of wills between them.
What happened to the vegetable seller? Did he confess? Waiting to know..
Plus you ended with Rudra saving Paro from a fall. Any intense eyelock coming?Edited by Cutemithra - 8 years ago
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

😊 Thanks
pree_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lily30

Loved part 3 πŸ‘
Rudra saved Paro and brought her to hospital, eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pm πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ Thanks dear..
Happy to know you liked it..
and you are welcome πŸ˜›

xx
pree_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyo.Kuku.Sanaya

thanks for the pm awesome.. so amazing you write so beautifully .. awesome part .. Paro Rudra married by destiny

You are welcome dear πŸ˜›
and so happy to know you liked this partπŸ˜ƒ
Thank you so much for your sweet words 😳
Yes, it was by play of destiny that Rudra marked Paro by his blood but for them it was a mere
accident!

xx

pree_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

Great update.  Both are adamant and donot want to compromise. Paro feels she is right and that Rudr is the enemy and hence no bowing down to him. 

Rudr feels Paro know the truth about Tejawat and is trying to shield him and hence is a traitor. 

But fate is playing with them Rudr's blood fills paro's mang. And now she is wearing his clothes. 

πŸ˜ƒ Thank you dear..
Yes you are right.. both are adamant and think they are right in their place. But by the hand of destiny
they are brought together.. Paro has some hidden fear from the strange "man with a gun"..she is having his nightmare from childhood and also seeing Rudra shooting her husband infront of her eyes had made Rudra a killer in her eyes! whereas Rudra has only her as a sole eyewitness and very imp. one as she was the bride.. who might know something! πŸ˜‰

xx

pree_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TV-

Mind blowing chapter once again. Thank you Pree.

You don't have to PM me because I know how tedious it is to do it individually. I check this page every day 3-4 times so I will know when you have updated the next chapter.

πŸ˜ƒ Thank you dear.. and you are most welcome πŸ˜› . I don't mind sending you PM πŸ˜‰
You said you check this page 3-4 times 😳 (How sweet!!) than accept my apologies as I am
replying late.. had a busy week.
Happy to see your comment..

xx