SS - ESCAPE PLAN (Part-6 posted on pg 16) - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely update... the promo scene was really very impressive... glad you used it.. :) 
-TV- thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
You are outstanding. 
I am a silent reader and very busy in my office so can not write more but I want to let you know that you are a storehouse of talent. The angst,the rawness of the show which mesmerised us and drove us to the point of insanity,is all there in this OS. Take a bow.
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsel

Wow how I wish we had that teaser scene in original screenplay. Nicely written PreeπŸ‘ I loved how you stuck to their original characterization , yes he is supposed to be a jallad like this and yes she is a damsel in distress but ferocious like this..this is the RR I fell so madly in love with and thank you so much for bringing those memories😳 You are really good at this bud..plz continueπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ I too wish the same.. and yes it is their characterization in beginning of the show on which we all got bowled over πŸ˜‰. I am so happy that it brought memories of RR which we all love 😳😳 
Thankyou so much for liking it and my apologies for late reply.. had a busy week.

It feels so good reading your comment πŸ€— Thanks buddy..
pree_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutemithra

You continued it πŸ€—

Wow Pree.. Wow. You write sooo well. You made me miss rangrasiya even more. The second part was no less than the first one. Same intensity that is so parud. Last part, where Rudra saved Paro, I just loved it. And yes, I do remember the promo. Golden memories. It was nice to read a story with that promo.

And please please write more. Continue this.

Thankyou so much Mithra (Mithu) πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

No matter how much hard he gets..Rudra at the end of day will always protect her,
Happy to know you loved last part where he saved her πŸ˜ƒ.
Thankyou for your lovely comment and yes I will write more soon.. as you all liked it 😳
pree_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varisilous.

Thank you for this wonderful story. The best part was the way you have kept the "JALLAD" part intact. It was so raw and intense.πŸ‘

Hello 😊 ,

Thankyou for your comment and glad you liked Rudra's characteristic in this storyπŸ˜ƒ.
I can see you are new here! .. So welcome dear to RR forum  πŸ˜ƒ , Hope to read more
from you..

XX

pree_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti98

Nice one. Your writing is amazing. Eagerly awaiting your next update.

Thankyou Kirti πŸ˜ƒ
Glad you liked it.. and I am yet to start next part.. will try writing it soon!

XX
pree_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thakurpreeti

Beautiful update, i always like the way they show in promo & u show it so beautifully. Rudra & paro both are storng will powered, don't give up to anything without a fight, paro don't know bit rudra is always there to save her from any problem. Update soon

Thank you Preeti πŸ˜ƒ
Happy to know you liked it.
Yes, you are absolutely right.. Rudra and Paro are strong willed persons who wouldn't give up
easily, they will fight for what they think is right. And even among the fight if she falls.. Rudra is there
to catch her πŸ˜‰ 😳

Thanks for your comment 😊
Hope to see you around..
pree_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BhavyaEsther-

Incredible Update Dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

I Loved it so Much..❀️
When I started read tis Chap , I remembered RangRasiya Promos which r all impressed & attracted towards Our Beloved Show..
As like as u,Me too expect tis scene in RR...
U did a gr8 Job Dear..πŸ‘
This Chapter Makes me Remember Our Hot Rudra's Character..πŸ˜‰
Thanks for giving our Old Rudra back..πŸ‘πŸΌ
I can visualize each & every scenes bec of ur writing ..
If u can pls continue Ur Writing...
Thanks for PM.. 

Love❀️
Bhavya

P.S: Pls Add Subtitles for Hindi dialog nxt time..

Hello Dear Bhavya 😊,

Thankyou for your lovely comment,
Glad to know this reminded you of Hot, intense Rudra😳
and happy to know you could visualize the scenes.. it means I could convey in writing what I
imagined! 😳 *yayy*
Sorry dear.. I didn't know you will face difficulty in reading Hindi dialogues, I will surely add
subtitle next time.

With love
XX

pree_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nema123

Lovely update... the promo scene was really very impressive... glad you used it.. :) 

😊
Happy to know you liked it,
Thankyou for your comment dear.. 😊

pree_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TV-

You are outstanding. 

I am a silent reader and very busy in my office so can not write more but I want to let you know that you are a storehouse of talent. The angst,the rawness of the show which mesmerised us and drove us to the point of insanity,is all there in this OS. Take a bow.

😊 Hello Dear,

Firstly.. WELCOME to RR forum πŸ˜ƒ
This is one of best compliment I got.. πŸ˜³ , as being a silent reader you turned and shared your thoughts.. thankyou so much..its all my pleasure. 
It feels great to know I could bring with this story RR memories to you and others..
I would love to read more from you.. do share when time permits.

XX