Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Annasabu

Thanks for the PM
Very much captivating update.

Write on

Love
Anna

😊 Thankyou.. and will try writing more..
pree_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Naiyya-

πŸ‘No words can be sufficient to say how awesome this was. Thank you dear and pl give us more.

πŸ˜ƒ Happy to know that you liked it this much..
Thankyou.. and yes I will try writing more..
pree_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

Lively update. Loved how you incorporated the teaser in the story. It just blended with the story and Rudr's character. 

😊 Thanks dear..
Glad you liked how promo was molded in the story πŸ˜› 
pree_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desisoapie

Dearest Pree,

Firstly, let me apologize for a delayed response. I know that Bhavya posted the link in my FF thread and that was really sweet of her, but I didn't get a chance to read until today.

Well, let me say that you are a wonderful writer! I didn't know that you could spin a tale so well. The emotions, the intensity, the fire, the passion-----its all there and I am pleased to have gotten a chance to read it!😊

The way you have incorporated the trailer scene is really commendable and it pulls the reader into the story. Great job! Although, I will say that I personally find this Rudra to be a brute for treating Paro so callously, making her run bare feet in desert, with blisters on her feetπŸ˜•πŸ˜­-----he is really a "jallad", but that is right with the vein of the premise of the show and Rudra's character, so it works wellπŸ‘πŸΌ

I guess what I am trying to say is that it is a great OS and do keep on writing. I 'll try to keep up and comment as time permits. You do have talent for it!

Love,
SoniaπŸ€—

Dearest  Sonia πŸ˜ƒ ,

So happy to read your comment.. please don't apologize in fact I am so pleased that you liked my story😊 because its your stories which pulled me to enter IF on first place and getting appreciation from you.. it means a lot πŸ˜³ thank you so much.. πŸ€—
(Yes Bhavya is really sweet..she shared my story on your thread and Ashish AT πŸ˜›)

Rudra was indeed a 'Jallad' πŸ˜† , I just tried to write in line with his character and how they showed in the promo πŸ˜› .

Really your comment made my day.. I still remember my very first post was on your story..
and you welcomed me on this forum so warmly 😳 (I never thought one day I would be writing a story and you would comment!!) πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Love
Pree

Edited by pree_28 - 8 years ago
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow how I wish we had that teaser scene in original screenplay. Nicely written PreeπŸ‘ I loved how you stuck to their original characterization , yes he is supposed to be a jallad like this and yes she is a damsel in distress but ferocious like this..this is the RR I fell so madly in love with and thank you so much for bringing those memories😳 You are really good at this bud..plz continueπŸ˜ƒ
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You continued it πŸ€—

Wow Pree.. Wow. You write sooo well. You made me miss rangrasiya even more. The second part was no less than the first one. Same intensity that is so parud. Last part, where Rudra saved Paro, I just loved it. And yes, I do remember the promo. Golden memories. It was nice to read a story with that promo.

And please please write more. Continue this.
Varisilous. thumbnail
Thank you for this wonderful story. The best part was the way you have kept the "JALLAD" part intact. It was so raw and intense.πŸ‘
kirti98 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice one. Your writing is amazing. Eagerly awaiting your next update.
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Beautiful update, i always like the way they show in promo & u show it so beautifully. Rudra & paro both are storng will powered, don't give up to anything without a fight, paro don't know bit rudra is always there to save her from any problem. Update soon
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Incredible Update Dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
I Loved it so Much..❀️
When I started read tis Chap , I remembered RangRasiya Promos which r all impressed & attracted towards Our Beloved Show..
As like as u,Me too expect tis scene in RR...
U did a gr8 Job Dear..πŸ‘
This Chapter Makes me Remember Our Hot Rudra's Character..πŸ˜‰
Thanks for giving our Old Rudra back..πŸ‘πŸΌ
I can visualize each & every scenes bec of ur writing ..
If u can pls continue Ur Writing...
Thanks for PM.. 

Love❀️
Bhavya

P.S: Pls Add Subtitles for Hindi dialog nxt time..