Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice OS. I still miss rangrasiya. If you have plans to extend the OS ino a ff or SS, please pm me.  
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marvel-freak

What a lovely read ! Fantastic !!

๐Ÿ˜Š Glad you liked it.. thanks
pree_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

Nice OS. I still miss rangrasiya. If you have plans to extend the OS ino a ff or SS, please pm me.

๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks.. and I too still miss Rangrasiya and Rudra Paro on screen,
ff ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ?! ๐Ÿ˜† I don't think I am capable of writing long stories but next
part of this I am writing.. will surely pm you.
pree_28 thumbnail

Hello everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š,

Thank you for liking my attempt at writing a story and for encouraging me. As many of you wished that I continue with this OS, So I wrote the next part ๐Ÿ˜›. Hope you all will like it..

PART - 2

Aman could feel the tense atmosphere in the room.. still catching his breath.. he  sensed the storm was about to come. Rudra was glaring at Paro with rage and she was standing quite holding her duppata waiting for his expected outburst!

Clenching his teeth together in anger Rudra snapped "WHAT YOU THOUGHT? You can hit me and run? AND I will let you do that?..."  glaring straight into her eye..

Paro seeing his fierce eyes penetrating into hers eyes, she gulped.. feeling his rage.

Aman got shocked hearing this.. now understanding what happened here and the cause of this storm.. She tried to escape!!.. shaking his head he thought he need to stop Rudra before he do something to her out of rage!.

Rudra to Paro 'WHAT!? Now why you are not answering?..'

Before he could say more Aman intervened saying  'Sir.. This is not the right time or place to do this'. Reminding him that they were in his house where loud voice can attract anyone's attention here.

Rudra without breaking his eye contact with Paro said in anger 'AMAN.. bring rope and some cloth.. NOW..'

Sir..?!'

Rudra glared at him   'Do as I say..'

'Yes Sir..'     and Aman left the room, Rudra now grabbed Paro's arm and turned her to face the wall, grabbed both her wrists behind her back and when she resisted..Rudra pulled her towards him.. coming close to her ear said..

"Feed this line in your head.. There is NO ONE who will come for you.. So don't you dare try to run again.. GOT IT!!"

On Rudra's order Aman took Paro to an isolated room behind the BSD office and placed one guard on the door.

Few mins later...

Aman walked in Rudra's cabin and saw him contemplating something, deep in this thought. Aman could feel there is something coming up... after Parvati's little adventure to escape , he knew his senior wouldn't take this matter lightly, as for the mission she was important for their evidence.. she was the only one left alive from that Baarat. Parvati is the sole eye witness who they can't risk losing.

'Sir.. as you ordered.. It's done!' ,  'Now what next?'

Rudra with his thumb touched the side of his nose which was bleeding.. seeing blood on his thumb said

"She wants to Run... So, I am going to grant her wish.."

Aman thought either his senior has lost his mind or he has...as he was hearing imaginary things!

Rudra continued to say.. "Now I am going to make her Run.. let's see where she goes?" saying this he twirled his mustache..

"WHAT...??" Aman now totally shocked. Why his senior love putting everything at risk in his every plan.

"You heard me.. now do as I say..." Rudra said sternly.

In the morning Rudra woke up went out from his tent, took his bike and rode 2km in the desert where check post is situated.. the towers from where they can look around the whole desert border line, which was under the control of BSD.

Rudra stopped his bike below one of the towers. He made his bike stand then took out his walkie talkie ph. and asked Aman about the location and the distance.

He has instructed Aman to keep an eye on her when she run from their premises according to his plan. Aman told him Paro's exact location and distance she covered. Aman was keeping hawk eye by binoculars on her.

With heart pounding, limbs numb from running, throat dry, body feeling the heat of hot weather.. Paro kept on running.. determined to move as far as possible from BSD. Praying that she will soon find someone in this endless desert..who can help find her way back to home..

Rudra looked at his watch.. she ran early morning from BSD camp. He climbed up the tower and took the binoculars from Aman to look at his prisoner.. he spotted Red color in this vast yellow sand.

Her body felt drained out of energy, she was no more running but barely dragging her limbs on this hot sand. She looked at her bare feet clad with design and color of mehndi. She had to remove her sandals as they caused hindrance in her running but now she feel pain on her feet due to blisters caused by running on hot sand.

She doesn't know where she was..? How far from here her village was..? How far from here any village was..? Her legs now gave up and with thud she fell on her knees.. she looked around in all directions to find anyone.

Closing her eyes to calm her down.. she prayed to bholenath to show her the way..  'Hey bholenath..please show me the way to my home, please send someone to help me..'

She felt helpless as if lost in this never ending desert .. she remembered how from childhood Mamisa taught them to follow the same path in desert, when all the girls and ladies of their village go to fetch water from neighboring village. Mamisa's voice echoed in her ears "PARO go with Nandani and Kaki.. and don't roam around in desert or you will get lost.." and now she was here in middle of the desert..LOST..  with no one knowing her whereabouts.

She heard some sound from far away.. it got clearer and louder with each passing second.. she turned to look at the place from where sound of machine type was coming.. and next min jeep emerged from beneath the sand dune.

Her heart started racing with happiness that someone found her..

But her happiness was short lived as..

Rudra stooped the jeep right infront of her, he stepped out wearing his black aviator..

"Daudh Laagali..!?  Yaa abhi aur baaki hai...!?"

He could see her face fuming up hearing him say this.. but she should now keep in mind, nobody  can win who mess around with him..

Rudra looking around sand dunes said 'Sukha.. Banjar registan.. Jiske ek taaraf sarhad hai.. aur dusri taaraf hum(BSD)' saying this he turned to look at her, who was shocked to hear this.

Now she get it..  she has nowhere to go.. she was trapped.. this was all a trap. This was his escape plan for her.. realizing how he had fooled her to think that guard on the door went for few min.s giving her a window to escape.. it was planned.

She in anger stared at him as if accusing him. He turned and went inside his jeep, brought water bottle in his hand.. opening its cap offered her water, thinking this might cool her down a bit.

Paro stared at the bottle than at him and then with force pushed the bottle away that it fell from his hand..spilling all the water in hot sand. She gave him deadly look and stood up suddenly getting energy in her body , energy from her anger towards him. She would prefer dying out of thirst than taking water from his hand.

She turned to go away from him but stopped in her tracks hearing him say..

"Bhaag jitna bhaagna hai tujhe.. Bhaag..

Kyunki jaaha jaaha bhi tu jaaegi..mujhe sarhad ki tarah vaha paegi.."

She turned to see his stern yet determined face.. she knew he meant each word of what he said. She has no way out but she will not give him pleasure of easy win, she will take her chance even if it looked very bleak now.

After half n hour.. Rudra who drove few mins behind her..

He thought she was acting foolish now, thinking she had any chance to find help in this vast desert. He was getting frustrated now; he did all of this to break her..! Break her hope and determination to escape but now he knows she wouldn't give up easily. So if she wants to break her legs running in hot sand than well and good.. it will get easy for him then to drag her to BSD camp without any fight.

His thoughts were disturbed with loud shout of her, she was shouting.. 

Maasa..Bapusaa..'

Nahiii unhe mat jalaoo..aag lag jaegi..'

Maasa..a.. Mei aari hu..'

Rudra astonished to what he heard, saw her in confusion.. trying to guess what was happening? There was no one here besides them than what was she shouting for?

Again she shouted same lines looked ahead and this time more louding.. crying, pleading and then she started running straight as if in panic.. Rudra immediately got out of jeep is she hallucinating..!?' suddenly his walkie talkie on passenger seat beeped.. Aman's voice came in hurry warning him.. 

"She is moving fast towards land mine area stop h...'

Without hearing his complete line, Rudra throwing his glasses ran in full speed towards her.

He thought Bevakuf ladki... she will get herself killed!!' running fast.. she again shouted..

"Maasaa..Baapusaa.. ruk jao..aag lag jaegi.."

Hearing this his thoughts went 14 years back..

When a boy was running fast in desert searching for his mother.. crying, pleading.. calling out to her, to come back..

Feeling like deja vu  of his dark past memory, he felt angry and restless.

He was faster than her and reached her before she could enter land mine area which was just meters away. Holding her from waist he turned her around that her ghagra also twirled in circular motion in air, while they hauled suddenly from running. Holding her tight in embrace he tried to stop her from running.

She was crying now shouting..

'Jaane do mujhe..mere Maasa Bapusa ke pass.. jaane do..' shaking her head, trying to free her from his hold.

Rudra frowned at her behavior, to bring her out of her maniac and panic state he griped her face and made her look at him.. than in calm husky voice called her..

"PARO.."

Hearing her name from his mouth her eyes widened instantly.. her eyes locked into his eye..

He had pulled her back.. back from her death, her dark past, her nightmare, her dilution.. to reality, unaware of the play of destiny.

Now in state of shock and confusion.. looking at him her eyes slowly closed and her body lost its energy and her head fell on his shoulder..

So how was it? ๐Ÿ˜›

Rangrasiya promo's were very impressive as they gave outline of story to come and Rudra Paro's character sketch.. I used one such scene in this part.. 'where she is running bare foot in desert and Rudra come.. offer her water but she throw it away in anger ๐Ÿ˜‰ ' (Remember this promo?!). I so wanted this scene in the show.. 

As I always had this scene in mind, so I thought to exploit it  ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Hope it turned out well! 

I would love if you share your thoughts on this part ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for reading..

(PS - This time I have send pm's to all those who liked the first part.. & now I have to learn how to send multiple pm at a time It was time consuming.. ๐Ÿ˜† )

Edited by pree_28 - 8 years ago
._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM.. awesome amazing part..
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the PM
Very much captivating update.

Write on

Love
Anna
-Naiyya- thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘No words can be sufficient to say how awesome this was. Thank you dear and pl give us more.
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lively update. Loved how you incorporated the teaser in the story. It just blended with the story and Rudr's character. 
desisoapie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Dearest Pree,

Firstly, let me apologize for a delayed response. I know that Bhavya posted the link in my FF thread and that was really sweet of her, but I didn't get a chance to read until today.

Well, let me say that you are a wonderful writer! I didn't know that you could spin a tale so well. The emotions, the intensity, the fire, the passion-----its all there and I am pleased to have gotten a chance to read it!๐Ÿ˜Š

The way you have incorporated the trailer scene is really commendable and it pulls the reader into the story. Great job! Although, I will say that I personally find this Rudra to be a brute for treating Paro so callously, making her run bare feet in desert, with blisters on her feet๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ-----he is really a "jallad", but that is right with the vein of the premise of the show and Rudra's character, so it works well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I guess what I am trying to say is that it is a great OS and do keep on writing. I 'll try to keep up and comment as time permits. You do have talent for it!

Love,
Sonia๐Ÿค—
Edited by desisoapie - 8 years ago
pree_28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyo.Kuku.Sanaya

Thanks for the PM.. awesome amazing part..

๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks dear..