Guys just messaged Gaurav Mukesh

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys I just messaged Gaurav Mukesh on instagram asking him to confirm or refute the rumours about SSEL going off air
His reply : I have no clue 

I don't know what to make of this??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Well, till now there have been outright denials. This 'no clue' is a clue in itselfπŸ˜† I think it's true they got notice. If TRPs improve they'll be saved, if not the axe falls.
SHIT!!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
@du  I know babe. Just having a hard time believing/ accepting it. Maybe that was the reason for Sahil's bad mood in that iv...

Star plus is MAD. They wanna end their slot leader while letting random prime time and evening shows with lower trps survive. W*F!!! πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by drummedup

Well, till now there have been outright denials. This 'no clue' is a clue in itselfπŸ˜† I think it's true they got notice. If TRPs improve they'll be saved, if not the axe falls.

Du kya tumko karab nahi lag raha ha?.but I m very hurt. Ek saal tak humlog Yuvaani romance dekhne ko intezaar karte rahe par kya mila? Show katam hone wala ha. Sahil ko acche se explore hi nahi kya Cvs ne. Aur yuvaani ka koi meaningful romance bhi nahi dikhaya, naa proper saadi, na consummation scene naa proper honeymoon aur yeh dekho Y-B saadi karke jo tha woh bhi spoiled kar diya cvs ne.main I really hate this writer.😑😑😑😑😑

abhi hum kya karenghe? n I m sure i will not fall for any other show kyunki kisi aur show ma aisa kuch baat hi nahi hogi ki main fan ban jao.Sirf yuvaani ka hi mad fan thi , hu aur rohunghi.
Couldn't access my account, so I actually created a twitter handle for this... πŸ˜Š God, I think I have gone crazy..πŸ˜›
Gonna use all my insomnia for mails and tweets..

Aur karen kya?
idk. bad day...bad bad day...it didnt deserve this...there are some terrible shows and lead actors on SP

Kabita: I feel bad for the actors and the lost potential. It's not easy to get good shows... But it is also a fact that our creatives messed up despite our warnings. We can do our best keeping the actors n rest of worthy crew in mind. They deserve that support but more than us now the creatives have to buck up n do their best.  TRP matters.
Jab Maine news dekhi thi...Mera toh Bura haal ho gya tha Maine main forum par v post nahi ki news ...kahi news Fake na ho ..star plus walo ka toh Dimag hil gya Lagta hai Mujhe ...new show la kar Kon sa bada kaam Kar lege ...
Originally posted by drummedup

Kabita: I feel bad for the actors and the lost potential. It's not easy to get good shows... But it is also a fact that our creatives messed up despite our warnings. We can do our best keeping the actors n rest of worthy crew in mind. They deserve that support but more than us now the creatives have to buck up n do their best.  TRP matters.

i think they really end this track by this week and have to start real good lead track and basically first they have to give equal importance to yuvi and make him strong