Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhoenixKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ammu.4m.myed.

Sorry for the late comment first of all dude! I had seen your PM just like 10 mins ago...

Coming to the shot...brilliant assessment on Mr Shyaam Manohar Jha...

His was truly a different and curious case...

When the show was on air, we could just see him in the light of a typical villian...But now thinking of it, there were many shades to his character!!!!

Great job done buddy! 

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Means a lot to me. 😳
And Shyam definitely was much more than we all understood him to be. I wonder if the show had taken a different track, how he'd have turned out? 
pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shyam Manohar Jha !!! Indeed a very curious case 😉
I guess this is the first time someone has written his pov and so obviously for the first time I'm reading something like this for the first time 😊
Brilliant description of his feelings dear 👏 loved and enjoyed reading it 
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Nice 2 read a os on snakewaz pov gr8 ending
sudhareddy thumbnail
Brilliant OS👏
Shyam's POV is beautifully written and the way he was concerned for his baby is different from IPK and other stories
PhoenixKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pravallika

Shyam Manohar Jha !!! Indeed a very curious case 😉
I guess this is the first time someone has written his pov and so obviously for the first time I'm reading something like this for the first time 😊
Brilliant description of his feelings dear 👏 loved and enjoyed reading it 

Thank you soo much! I'm really glad you liked my OS.. He was kind of ajeeb wasn't he? 😆
foreverhers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh My Freaking Gosh! Did I just read an OS on SHYAM MANOHAR JHA?!
*checks the title*
Hell yes! I did! *faints*

I bet no coherent words of mine can ever express how magnificent this One Shot is and I'm speechless, to say the least.
Shyam Manohar Jhar... The name of this vile creature always evokes a sense of disgust and eerie chillnes- which is often glorified in the write-ups of most of the writer populace but I'm glad to have found a person who penned something out of the box!
I donno why but I found this One Shot a mixture of many different genres- Romance, Angst and Comedy predominantly- something that made me a fan of yours!
I would love to read more of your write-ups.
So, keep writing!
PhoenixKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kryptic.Keya-

Oh My Freaking Gosh! Did I just read an OS on SHYAM MANOHAR JHA?!
*checks the title*
Hell yes! I did! *faints*

I bet no coherent words of mine can ever express how magnificent this One Shot is and I'm speechless, to say the least.
Shyam Manohar Jhar... The name of this vile creature always evokes a sense of disgust and eerie chillnes- which is often glorified in the write-ups of most of the writer populace but I'm glad to have found a person who penned something out of the box!
I donno why but I found this One Shot a mixture of many different genres- Romance, Angst and Comedy predominantly- something that made me a fan of yours!
I would love to read more of your write-ups.
So, keep writing!

*blushes horrendously*
That was too big a compliment for me!! I'm jumping right now as I reread your beautiful comment.. 
And I had hoped to make this OS kind of multi dimensional so I'm glad you liked that..
I'd be so glad if you read my other stories... I love feedback, just saying!! 😃
PhoenixKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Nice 2 read a os on snakewaz pov gr8 ending

Thanks a lot! Glad you liked it.. 😊
PhoenixKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhareddy

Brilliant OS👏

Shyam's POV is beautifully written and the way he was concerned for his baby is different from IPK and other stories

Thank you so much!! Really humbled by your comment 😳
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Have been meaning to read this for long Diksha. Very well captured emotions of Shyam. And you added all the Arshi romance in the background to make sure we were riveted by the scene Shyam saw.
You know, I have often discussed with others that Shyam wasn't the mad villain that kidnapped and killed (unborn babies!).. He was flawed and believable, specially in the first 100 or more episodes. This OS portrays just that.. With the right amount of lascivious greed balanced precariously with the remanents of something decent.

Had fun reading. 
Edited by aarwen - 8 years ago