Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: PhoenixKhushi

Wow. I'm really overwhelmed by your words. I never thought someone would appreciate this OS so much. I'm really humbled. And very excited to share my other stories with you! πŸ˜³

I'm glad that you feel this way. I feel happy that my some words of appreciation are able to bring a smile and boost some confidence to a new writer in the making.

All the very best ^__^
PhoenixKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: penny25

I'm glad that you feel this way. I feel happy that my some words of appreciation are able to bring a smile and boost some confidence to a new writer in the making.

All the very best ^__^

You have no idea how much you've encouraged me. Thank you very much, really.
8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Dayaammm!
I couldn't obviously be first this time, but since it isn't on the FF, the record's still clear, no?
And plus, you didn't even tell me that you would write this, so it comes as a surprise, a pleasant one thoughπŸ˜‰
Well, you know when I read the first line, actually the title, I had a feeling that this would have been about something you told me earlier about how you had wanted Shyam's character to turn out and guess my intuition was correct!
Thankfully, no murders and plottings against Anjali here, of course except for the Khushi triangle. But what I really liked was how you managed to retain that crazy streak which is synonymous with Shyam. And yet, you turned him over a new leaf. That given, after the pros and cons he weighed being the crazy lawyer that he is, the snakewa!πŸ˜†
Wonderful OS from Shyamwa's perspective, even the ArShi romance *giggles* *stops* *looks around* *giggles again*
I wish you had shown something with him having seen ArShi kissing, or maybe more☺️
I know, I know...kya karu...Dil maange bahut Kuch with ArShi na^^^πŸ˜‰ *back on the giggle spree*
*zones out into ArShi mode* 
*last dhaiya ho*😈
PhoenixKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: 8520NK

Dayaammm!

I couldn't obviously be first this time, but since it isn't on the FF, the record's still clear, no?
And plus, you didn't even tell me that you would write this, so it comes as a surprise, a pleasant one thoughπŸ˜‰
Well, you know when I read the first line, actually the title, I had a feeling that this would have been about something you told me earlier about how you had wanted Shyam's character to turn out and guess my intuition was correct!
Thankfully, no murders and plottings against Anjali here, of course except for the Khushi triangle. But what I really liked was how you managed to retain that crazy streak which is synonymous with Shyam. And yet, you turned him over a new leaf. That given, after the pros and cons he weighed being the crazy lawyer that he is, the snakewa!πŸ˜†
Wonderful OS from Shyamwa's perspective, even the ArShi romance *giggles* *stops* *looks around* *giggles again*
I wish you had shown something with him having seen ArShi kissing, or maybe more☺️
I know, I know...kya karu...Dil maange bahut Kuch with ArShi na^^^πŸ˜‰ *back on the giggle spree*
*zones out into ArShi mode* 
*last dhaiya ho*😈

The record's clear hehe.. I didn't know I was gonna write this until I actually began writing. I did have a lot of feelings about this OS and i t just kinda burst outta me. Thank you so much for this awesome comment! I love it so much that you liked it!! β€οΈ
And I wanted this FF to focus on Shyam not Arshi and be based primarily on the show (apart from that last part hehe) so I didn't put in any Arshi romance. I needed it to be subtle. But watch for the romance in the FF! πŸ˜‰
PhoenixKhushi thumbnail

Thanks!! πŸ˜Š
That was an excellent imagination.
I loved it.
Keep writing.  I am hooked.
Cheers...
Dorperle thumbnail
Absolutely Love it.😊

The way Shyam depicted Anjali's views, really nice .How perceptive.
Opposite of his character what we all know, but there was no doubt, this one character holds the potential of many shades which were unpredictable .

Well done!
._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome os... new concept! Loved it
PhoenixKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

That was an excellent imagination.

I loved it.
Keep writing.  I am hooked.