||*Timeless Hues* : A ShraMan Paradise|| Pg 20- Ch 9&10- Pms later

slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
HEY!
Surprise!!

Well this is ShraMan Writing Gallery!

What will it have?
- Small writing pieces by Me because dude I hate making so many topics.

What You Need to do?

- Comment and Like, Offcourse.
- Add me in your buddy list for PMes.
- If you aren't interested in keeping me in your buddy list but interested in what I write, see this gallery every 2 weeks.

Come and Join in and lost in Paradise ShraManHolics.

Love
Sanju <3
Edited by -Wandstruck. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippedaffairs thumbnail
MY WRITING INDEX

ShraMan Drabble Series

A  e s s e n g e r F r o m R a d i a n t C l i m e s
(-m : A Person Who Carries Shine for a long time.)

Prologue
Chapter 1. Life is Fine
Chapter 2. Why he was There 
Chapter 3. Love and Friendship
Chapter 4. Enigma With Flower 
Chapter 5. I Cannot Live With You
Chapter 6. Eros
Chapter 7. Wonder
Chapter 8. Love's Philosophy 
Chapter 9. Chasing Cars
Chapter 10. Your Laughter 

-------

Edited by -Wandstruck. - 7 years ago
slippedaffairs thumbnail

MY OTHER WORKS

PARACOSM PARADISE

| WRITING GALLERY |

| A/S SHOP |

| ArShi Drabble Series :: Beautiful Hules |

Edited by --MinOch-- - 7 years ago
slippedaffairs thumbnail
ShraMan Drabble Series

A  M e s s e n g e r F r o m R a d i a n t C l i m e s
(-m : A Person Who Carries Shine for a long time.)

The tittle has been adopted by one of my favorite line from the 
Poem Longing by Matthew Arnold.

The whole situation by which the show started is basically .Longing.
So the basic idea had been taken up by the poem but each chapter holds different kind of emotions and are based up on different poems and the tittles will go as follow.

This is gonna be one of my closest story written, since I had a loads of research. Research as in for the Poems I had read before, acording to what emotion I want to show next ; so themed poems.

This FF is slightly inspired by 
Infinity In The Palm Of Your Hands AR FF by -Sookie- which had been written even before I came to IF, in terms of the way it would be written; as each chapter would be based of Poems.

Lately, I had been reading poems more than I do books in a particular time span. So, Yeah this would be the title.

Poem suggestions are welcome. It would be a series of mere 20 Drabbles.
And since its FanFic, it would not be related to what's going in the show though the backdrop would be same.

Hope You Will Like It!

Love <3
Sanju

Prologue : 

"Sumu didi, there is a packet lying on your door." Suman's brother shouted as he left the house calling Suman to take the parcel.

"Who left a parcel for you? Infact who there for you to do so?" Suman's Mamiji spoke in a mock tone.

"I don't know Mamiji, I am going to see it."

As she picked up the parcel it was adorned by butterfly cut outs sticked a picture, handmade sticked on the top with words written "To Sumo!"

Suman smiled to herself and remembered the happening back 10 Years.

"Nanu, Can I go to Shravan's? He had not been talking with be lately."
Her Nanu nodded.

As she reached there , she saw Shravan leaving. She shouted "Shravan!" But he was long gone. Without saying a bye.

"Sumo Listen?" And she filled with tearful eyes looked at Pushkar.

"What?"

"Bhai promised me to send his journal every year today untill he comes back."

"So?"

"I'll parcel that to you without reading."She smiled and hugged him.
Edited by --MinOch-- - 8 years ago
Radhika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Woowwiieee...lovely thread Sanju...waiting for your updates πŸ˜³
slippedaffairs thumbnail
| C H A P T E R  1|
| Life Is Fine |

The Chapter Title is on the Poem "Life is Fine" by Langston Huges.

"No Journal? What kind of Joke is this!" Suman scoffed.

As always from past 10 years when his journal used to come, it used to be packed in the way. And she used to take the gift , make coffee for herself and reading it untill she finished it over night. There always had been something about those pages of the Journal, they used to smell like paper and him. His writing was inscribed on it which had been quite cleaner than before.

In the time of gagets, he still chose to write by hands and on paper which was indeed overwhelming. Its intriguing to read some one's Journal, well it was untill Pushkar told that he told Shravan that "Sumo read his Journal and replies are too by her mostly." And from that time she started replying with pen rather than typed.

Although he never mentions anything about what she replied but that must be his forte. 

She frowned as didn't find anything except a paper.

Hello To You, Sumo!

You must've been thinking where is Journal, right?

Well this time I would giving you that by hand! Exciting? I know.

See You Soon.

"Oh My God! Geez" Suman jumbed from the couch beside window and start shrieking with happiness.

She quickly dialed Pushkar's number and confirmed it. It was just some days before, when he Maminji and Bua Ji said no to US.

And now, hell with the US trip, Shravan is coming bcak! 

*2 days later*

"Bhai, you remember Sumo?"

"Who Sumo?"

"Suman, Tiwari Ji's daughter. Remember?  You guys used to hang out a loads!"

But Shravan excused himself and went to his room.

How much he loathed her. He made her, his life line and she just betrayed him. What she couldn't understand was their relation was beyond the words but its not always silence we have to understand. Its something more.

That day, he knew that she was there in the party in that red dress but the anger took place of all what that came rushing back to him after seeing her. Then he realized that it was just a matter of seconds which faded away. How much he wanted to be her that friend, on whom she can rely one, on whom she would trust with all her heart, the one person that would be her first priority but then that day, 10 Years back made him realize that he don't even stand on the last priority of her.

Well atleast that he think as.

What Pushkar didn't know was that, he know that his journals are passed to Suman and she too send him the Journal which he didn't read but yeah the cover tells whhad written it.

Those covers had some sweet gestures, a gesture which once made their relation unique but now they are far apart.

He don't feel that anger anymore because she isn't worth it. He can't ever say that he hate her because he couldn't expect hatred for himself and so there is no place of hatered for anyone in his life.

But he loathed her, her presence is a disgrace in his life. Even when he say he is fine, life had never been fine when she has not been in his life.

He got up and took out all what she had sent him from his bag settling himself across the study table.

*3 Days Later*

She sat down with coffee in her hands near the window while reading the letter left by Shravan. She couldn't understand why he had been so ignorant and strange to her. The last time she knew was that, that he understands her even the words leave her vocals.

He was there whenever she needed him, she was ignorant though yet she knew he will be ever there for her. She did say sorry in her Journals which she sent him.

Might the Karma is back biting her, but what she doesn't understand that what happened when her parents died? Karma biting her all over again or yet she always had done wrong that it bites her everytime.

She opened the letter and read :

Hi!

When you would be reading this letter, I would've gone back long.

I just came here for Papa's b'day. The last letter you received was from Pushkar and the Journals had been given to you by him without me knowing though I get you Journals, I never read those.

And I don't say I regret that because I still feel what you did was wrong. Suman you had been everything for me and those 10 years had been really difficult yet helped me to become a better person.

The night I returned I knew you came to the party. And then I read you Journals and realized what we had was past, its just a small yet unbreakable bond which I want to keep with you untill life time.

So another 5 Years and I would send you Journal on this same day and remember the 5th year you might see the return of the bond we had, the close.

I realized that time had driven us far apart and strange we, actually I never tried to do something for old's sake but now I am giving you 5 years and myself too, to know eachother, ourselves better and to know our priorities.

Untill then "Life Is Fine"

Suman breathed "Life is fine" and folded the letter and drifted to sleep, it was too much for her tobget tonknow in one night, yet it would change their life forever.

I went down to the river,
I set down on the bank.
I tried to think but couldn't,
So I jumped in and sank.

I came up once and hollered!
I came up twice and cried!
If that water hadn't a-been so cold
I might've sunk and died.

But it was Cold in that water! It was cold!

I took the elevator
Sixteen floors above the ground.
I thought about my baby
And thought I would jump down.

I stood there and I hollered!
I stood there and I cried!
If it hadn't a-been so high
I might've jumped and died.

But it was High up there! It was high!

So since I'm still here livin',
I guess I will live on.
I could've died for love--
But for livin' I was born

Though you may hear me holler,
And you may see me cry--
I'll be dogged, sweet baby,
If you gonna see me die.

Life is fine! Fine as wine! Life is fine!

Like, Comment and Spread Love.

Have a ShraManLicious Day

Edited by --MinOch-- - 8 years ago
slippedaffairs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika03

Woowwiieee...lovely thread Sanju...waiting for your updates πŸ˜³

Thanks Rads.
Updated Drabble one
slippedaffairs thumbnail