Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chichu1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ooh..ooh.. so it was a msg from you.. 🤩 I thought a new chapter.. that's how it was written in my email.. yeah..seeing that I was super excited.. and straight away started searching for chapter.. but I couldn find.. and then I thought of reading the prev chapters n Alas! They were also not there..I got frustrated and then ...I saw ur msg ...😬

I am sorry it's all my fault that I got super excited n in my excitement ..I didn't realise that it was actually a msg from u🥰 by the by.. take as much time as u want.. we will surely wait for another 6 weeks..or more.. but my only request plz do come back n finish plzz.. dint leave it unfinished...

Loveyaaa

AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Ha ha .... soon! Fingers crossed so as to not jinx it.... coz this story had one too many breaks 

Mrieshka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Excellent news Sandhya. Will wait for you to post it again. Thank you. Hope you’re doing well.

Also I am reading DND but not commenting because I know the story and I don’t want to comment in case I blurt something from the past. 🙏🙏

rockingsoni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Excellent, will wait for it, Sandhya...

Ani144 thumbnail

Wow, 

Its great news. Eagerly waiting for this intriguing story. 

imshveta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi

Glad to know you would be continuing this. But I didn't know you had shifted the other story to the blog. I had started reading DND only when you were re writing it. And one day you just stopped updating it. 

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

As long as you come back and finish it , We do not mind how long we wait.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

So happy to hear that. I never read the story before but intend to do so. Need to catch up to DND also.

ttann thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good ...will await updates

fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh yay! Looking forward to reading this story again! Is your blog open or private? If private csn i please have access?