Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
glad to see you back!!
Will wait until you are positively back xx
🤗
SillLisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Sandy- how is it possible to write with such fineness? Every single part was absolutely mesmerizing. Kudos to the gifted writer in you!!! 👏
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
We are happy to see you back Sandhya - don't worry about the updates - take your time dearEdited by Arjuhisis - 5 years ago
Shereen_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You wrote this note in November and I am reading it today !! Guess I have stopped checking india forums since long . But I am so glad to read that you are doing well and you are back to writing. :) 
Will wait for you to resume Hands of time. And since I haven't read DND, will start reading it today. 
Best wishes to you for your writing journey !
lilakumariacnw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
peeping in...
Image result for arnav singh raizada peeing in
anukap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yay!
Looking forward to an update :)
Mayvs2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice to see u back...waiting
need to read again...
Zayneb.S thumbnail
-
That is such happy news :D I had read 'The Hands of Time' i guess almost two years ago, and I liked it, even though it wasn't complete that I bookmarked it, in hopes of one day you'll be back, and here you are :) 
Take as much time as you like to reconnect again with the characters and stories and feel like continuing again. In the meantime, i have bookmarked 'Dawn Noon and Dusk' and i'll make sure to give it a read as soon as i can. 
Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey

I just came through HoT by chance 2 days back.. N have managed to read quite a number of chapters till date.. I feel Anjali was kidnapped because she was wearing Khushi's dress.. Khushi was also a girl from poor background.. I generally don't prefer suspense n thriller, the feeling of something in stomach while reading it is not very me.. I get too much involved in reading and hence, I feel terrible if the characters are in danger.. But since I have started reading this one, I have planned to give myself a chance.. And so, I feel it should be great if u continue it..

Love

Vandie

pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sandhya, it's been so many years... I am still waiting for you to continue this story. It is such an amazing story with lot of thrill, whole lot of suspense and romance.

Please find some interest and comeback to finish this story.