Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Komal Nahta tweets-

Looking to positive public reports in cities, collections of Kapoor&Sons should pick up. Friday total of Rs. 6.85 crore is itself very good!
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
WOM is goood unexpectedly...
 hope so it picks up in saturday night shows (i wonder if people after match are gonna watch KnSs) and ofcorse on Sunday...πŸ˜†

i feeel exclaiming..i feel so happy... πŸ€ͺ
catching a watch tomorrow...
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
anything +6 is a bonus...

weekend total would be something around 22 (+/-1) crores..acc to trends!
Edited by -AppleOfMaEye- - 8 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
KJo has not picked up the right date...It's Indo-Pak Match so post evening shows might be dull. And K&S is not a kind of movie to stay strong during weekdays. KJo shuould have released it during the holi weekend because thats 3 holidays in a row...Holi, Good Friday, Sat and Sunday. Holi being mainly a before 1 PM festival the evening shows would have been great.  Edited by Malika - 8 years ago
pinkeye thumbnail
http://thewire.in/2016/03/18/all-unhappy-families-are-unhappy-in-their-own-way-25180/

An unusual review about the film or rather the story of the unhappy family. Loved reading it.

pinkeye thumbnail
Chalo yaar lets be hopeful that it will have decent collections today specially match is in the evening. And sunday growth is good to give it a better weekend collection. Holi and other holidays are still there fir the film to garner more revenues.

@Malika, kjo chose this date for personal reasons, 18th march is his mother's bday and thus ots a gift to her. Edited by pinkeye - 8 years ago
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shy_

Given i love films and watch every film and my review is always impartial of what i think of starsπŸ˜†
Over hyped not over actor , liked him in khoobsurat too

πŸ˜ƒ glad you liked it!
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
My Review
When four vessels live together they will make a noise for sure. its story of every family
Same here with disfunctional family of kapoors. I loved the way tensions among family members are shown in this movie.
Though movie move ahead with thread of relationships of family xploring new colours in them but it cant be said a family films by visuals or dialogues, so many sexual jokes , gestures are there to represent youths? so our youths dun think beyond sex? its nt like that this is taboo , it is laughable in that mandakini track πŸ˜† bt at sm instances they overdo it!
Barring few last minutes movie depicts more family tensions than emotions. it could hv shown more of them.
Rajat and Ratna are awesome.daadu is adorable. Fawad is jst brillient this guy has grip over emotions loved him. Sid is decent but alia is weakest link imo though i love her bt she is laughable at emotional scences. movie shows a house thats hv strong walls but relationship and emotions are scattered which is suffocated .
overall i m feeling good after movie.i jst wish they could hv tone down sexual thing so that i could go again with family 😊
*** stars from my side
pinkeye thumbnail
http://www.koimoi.com/box-office/day-1-1st-friday-box-office-kapoor-sons-takes-4th-best-opening-of-2016/

Koimoi reports the first day bo collection.
4th best bhi hota hai? 😲
kingmessi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A tad melodramatic for my taste, especially in the second half, but 'Kapoor and Sons' was a good film. In terms of the family dynamics, I could actually relate to quite a bit of what was shown. πŸ˜†

Everyone acted well. Ratna Pathak is such a great actress! Fawad was so, so good. Not only is he frickin' handsome but he's also a treat to watch onscreen, such an effortless performer! Also kudos to him for taking up his role, brave choice! I feel like I finally understand why he's so loved, he totally deserves the 'hype' (as other likes to call it) lol! 

As for Sidharth, well henceforth I vehemently disagree with anyone who says he's a non-actor. πŸ˜† He portrayed the character of Arjun well, my favorite scene of his was the one he shared with Ratna Pathak during which he finally pours out all his feelings of frustration. Sidharth is a lovely, subtle performer. 

The last scene was sweet :')