Friendship is MRP #SpecialTributePost

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

On the anniversary of Praja's first meet a special tribute to the one of the most amazing gifts we have received from them - Friendship. The show gave us some of the most beautiful bonds of friendship- bonds that defined the very essence of it. So it's an honour to present to you a very special collaboration with Suranya_Titli aka meri Suru Sundari

Friendship is MRP

Let's take a look at the different friendships we saw and what they taught us

Pralal - Mutual Respect

Pratap and Jalal when they first met proved that if we go beyond our religions and differences even the biggest political enemies can be bestest friends. They proved no matter what differences they have they can never stop respecting one another. They were enemies but one Maharana Pratap's demise Jalaluddin Mohammed Akbar could not stop himself from shedding his tears for the man whom he admired and was at a point his friend

Sambhavta humaare parichay milne ke baad aap aur hum mitra nahi rehenge

Ajool - Sacrifice

Two princesses Ajabde and Phool Kanwar, best friends and both in love with the same warrior- the valiant Pratap. The greatest thing one could do they did for each other. Sacrifice. They let go of the most important person they had- their love. Their friendship was tested, differences sprouted but they persevered and in the end friendship won over all difficulties. Because friendship is above all- above any other relationship

Yun bechaarepan aur bholepan ka mitha mitha avaran ore apne Kunwar Pratap ko humse cheen liya

Pratap-Chakri / Ajabde-Subhagyawati Loyalty

Chakrawati were loyal friends of Praja. They stood by them through all ups and down. Made them realise their love; were witness to the entire inner struggle, their fight not only love but also for their Mathrabhoomi. They were their shadows; they respected them, cared for them and were always there for them whenever needed. Even in troubled times when Pratap would get agitated and take it on Chakrapani he never once complained rather he took it knowing fully well what his friend was going through and stayed by his side to help him and support him in his endeavours

Chakri: Hum ne toh soch liya tha jis din yeh dono vivah ke liye sehmati denge hum Kashi jaake Baba Vishwanath ka darshan kar aayenge

Praja - Unsaid Understanding

Pratap and Ajabde are embodiment of two bodies and one soul- same ideals, same principles, same values, same dreams. She understood him without him saying the words aloud and he respected her for her views. They were each other's biggest support; they were best friends who were there for each other. They both had an understanding which did not require words or constant companionship, they understood that their duties came first and everything else was secondary. She nurtured his dreams and he with her support turned them into reality. They fought to be with each other- their social standing didn't matter to him for him she was beyond her status. She saw him for who he was and he saw the same in her- they were each other's reflection. Friendship brought them together, love bound them and their vows made them inseparable. Though he had to marry for political reasons she made sure she was there for him as a friend through the tough times because a friend doesn't need to ask questions or profess their friendship by proclaiming it to the world. They are silent supporters always present for their friends without even being asked to do so

Ajab: Jisko hum ne dekha who tha toh raj gharaane ka lekin kitna vinamra

Pratap: Shama kijiye hume aise nahi hasna chahiye tha woh toh aapki Mitra hai na

Pratak - Transcending Bond

Pratap and Chetak the bond of friendship that goes above and beyond

A Kathiawari stubborn horse that chose his own rider- Pratap and Chetak are the definition of friendship. Chetak chose to be with Pratap- he was his companion, comrade, his shadow. He stayed with him throughout his life- he died protecting him from the enemies in the Battle of Haldighati. Be it the fight against Baadshah Khan led Afghans or the Mughals led by some coward Rajputs Pratak stood together with their heads held high like a wall between their home and the enemies. The enemies never stood a chance against this deadly duo.

Pratak's relationship was meaningful and went beyond everything in the world - he was not an animal for him and he did not consider him as a owner. Both of them treated each other as equals and till the end of the time they stayed together

Chetak aap humse kuch kehna chaahte hain? Kahiye

Prakim

An Afghan warrior and the chief of Artillery in Maharana Pratap's army- Hakim Khan Suri and Pratap aka Prakim defines friendship beyond religion. Both of them respected each other's religion and did not let it become a reason for divide. They held secular views and supported each other. Hakim Khan fought valiantly against the Mughal forces in the Battle of Haldighati and died.

Pratap: Varshon puraane shatruta ko mitrata mein badalne ke liye chahiye vishwaas ki neev

Bhils and MP

While Uday Singh was the Rana there were tensions going on with Bhil tribes but Kunwar Pratap reached out and a friendship bloomed. The Bhils stepped up to help him in his fight against the Mughals when his own brothers joined the Mughal forces. They forgot their personal grievances and fought valiantly with him. They opened their homes to him and his family when he had lost everything. Together they built an army and fought back and won almost everything that had been taken away from them. They dragged the Mughal forces away and also sent the traitors out of their motherland.

Bhils: Aapke liye humaari jaan bhi hazir hai ranaji

PraPhool

They were political enemies with their kingdoms at the opposite ends. She met him and age old enmity came out in full play until he proved to her his worth. He proved himself as a true friend when he came for her protection against the Mughals. She was a pampered princess but even she could see the humble being and his happiness. Her love for him wrote a chapter that led to heartbreak but in the end she came out as a winner when she saw her friend's happiness. Some people tried their best and even to an extent won when they caused a divide amongst the friends- she chose to believe someone's lies and not the truth Her best friend without whom she refuse to come to his home had become that girl. If only she had heard her friend once and not acted like a brat she would have not gone through that, her friendship was tested and even Pratap openly told her

Kabhi kuch apni mitra Ajabde se bhi seekh sakti aap

She turned her friendship into a deal but later realised her folly. She had gone through the pain and hardships only to understand what friendship really meant and till the end she did her best to be a good friend to Praja

What is Friendship?

Friendship the bond; is nurtured on the foundation of mutual respect, understanding, loyalty, honesty and above all trust. It's not about chatting all day long, or being with each other all the time. It's not about showing the world that you care rather it goes way beyond than that- It's about the unsaid understanding of each other's mind and soul, of the love and sacrifice beyond one's imagination. It's not about being contact for years and then finding your friends standing right beside you at the time of your biggest battle. The true meaning of friendship goes beyond the materialistic world, words or speech. It transcends to another level that makes one appreciate and cherish their friends

Bharat Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap taught us that and not only taught it gave us the gift of friendship. The forum brought people from across the globe and while it was active we all made a big family. A family filled with friends that shared the same happiness, sorrows, tensions, regrets and love and laughter. Now that the show has ended it doesn't mean that our friendship has ended or that one does not care anymore.

Shouting on top of your lungs that you are friends or constantly nagging about some thing or the other is not friendship. Nagging is part of friendship but it has its limits and boundaries- friendship does not ask for proofs or evidence to show whether one is your friend or not.

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai main SRK said

Pyaar Dosti hai

Dosti is the very foundation of love and those who don't understand the true meaning of friendship they miss out on understanding what true love is about

Praja first meet brings back a lot of memories - the times when our forum was bursting with activity, when all of us would find things to bash the CVs for but above all we all found a place to come to and enjoy ourselves with each other. Now the show has ended and most of us are quite busy with our own real lives and rarely do we find everyone active but this is what I want to tell you

Friendship is a bond that doesn't demand answers

It doesn't need one to shout out from the top of the world

It's silent, understanding

It's loyal and faithful

It's a bond that whenever you meet up only brings happiness

You don't have to be constant touch

You don't have to try hard

All you need is to respect, understand and have faith

That's all

Edited by twilightlover29 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suranya_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kyunki Dosti is BKVPMRP. It gives us all possible shades of friendship. Garima, our first collab OMG πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Suranya_Titli

Kyunki Dosti is BKVPMRP. It gives us all possible shades of friendship. Garima, our first collab OMG πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

❀️❀️❀️
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wow dearies awesome post β­οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜›
My all time favs are pratak and prakim😎 they showed friendship has no boundaries πŸ˜³ 

Here is song from my side to all my amazing friends here β€οΈπŸ€—

Zindagi zindagi zindagi... haan.. zindagi
Zindagi zindagi.. dostonki duniyaadari me hasi me meri Zindagi ..
Aaisa kya hua re aaisa kyun hua re 
Hot cha ha shot nako re
Pora kasha maarle jau kasha maarle
Halki halki kik basu de .. hey
Saare gam khod re gham khod re 
Zop mehi hot hasa re...

Zindagi zindagi zindagi... haan.. zindagi 
Zindagi zindagi.. dostonki duniyaadari me hasi me meri Zindagi ..πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Edited by dsm123 - 8 years ago
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Suru And Garu -  You guys nailed it ! πŸ‘ Awesome work ! πŸ€—
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh My God!
Ek minute!
Haye rabba (or should I say Hey Eklingji) what was your name?? God!
Garima! Haan! Aa Gaya yaad!
Do you remember me??
God, I- I seriously don't know what to say, I'm speechless
This post was so beautiful, and it made me nostalgic, all those good old times, in the show, the forum, Kanha ji!
God, I, I don't know, oh God, I mean, yeah, oh my...okay I'm seriously speechless...
I have nothing to say (can you believe that!)
Never leave
Love <3
Aru :)
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think my state is much more similar to aru's (aru... πŸ€—πŸ€— how are you.. I hope u remember me πŸ˜› if not then let me help u.. I'm apeksha crazy fan of it stories well I'll get back to you regarding those amazing but incomplete stories πŸ˜†)

dida! ! πŸ€—πŸ€— umm, what to tell abt this post?! it is awesome with perfect emotions, true meaning of friendship.. that too on the exact situation when we got our ajool, and the journey continued giving us praja, praphool, prakim, pratta, pratak! 2 years ago on this same day.. we have witnessed the 1st glimpse ajabdeh baisa of bijoliya.. also 1st meet of praja or can I say the day praja connected although throughout a unseen bond but this day also witnessed the unbreakable relation in the world 'friendship of 'ajool' their friendship made us laugh, cry, crazy, irritating and what not..and 'pralal' ka toh poocho hi math! we actually celebrated pralal prem the most!! 🀣(remember moumi's and shruti's pralal vm's? πŸ˜‰ haaye ☺️ πŸ˜†)

they forced us to love them to infinity! and this post brought all those hidden emotions, feelings and craziness that we shared with the show BKVPMRP and also with everyone on this lovely forum❀️

indeed those good old days on forum was, is and will be unforgettable and precious... ❀️
sacchi mein jhakaas post bana hai! ❀️

lots of love
apki baccha πŸ˜ƒEdited by ApekshaM - 8 years ago
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aru_A

Oh My God!
Ek minute!
Do you remember me??
This post was so beautiful, and it made me nostalgic, all those good old times, in the show, the forum, Kanha ji!
God, I, I don't know, oh God, I mean, yeah, oh my...okay I'm seriously speechless...
Never leave
Love <3

accha madam ab aayi apki baari.. mera 1st question
itne Dino tak kaha thi aap!! I missed you kitna and tumhari praja stories... I waited,, actually we all waited and are waiting for atleast a single update per month! aapki updates keliye taras gaye the hum πŸ˜” but atleast ab aap aayi toh sahi! but seriously yaar aru i missed u and your stories... u remember me or not., consider me as ur fan.. I mean one of ur fans πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ but then I'm still carving for ur story updates

Originally posted by: Aru_A

Oh My God!
Ek minute!
Do you remember me??
Never leave
Love <3

Haaye o rabba
Aru ne darshan diye

I missed you so much yaar
Of course I remember you- aise hi na bhool sakte me after all am a fan
Thank you so much
Am so happy that you were able to go down the memory lane with it

Love you too