shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago
So, I read something after a huge gap. I am not at all disappointed, though I'd say a tad bit, still the ending left with me with a content feeling inside. 

This OS made me think and fret over the Desi problems girl's face. She'd have waited for him, if only her parents let her. I am not saying much about this matter, at least she's got a wonderful husband in Varun. I think thats all that matters.

Felt bad for Arnav, but hey he's got Shreya Wink
I serioulsy hope she's waiting for him. Nahi to, Baba ji ka thullu to Arnav.

Keep writing.
You are a phenomenal writer. Truly beautiful journey, it feels gruesome to know about their future without each other but it was very nice 
I loved it... this types of beautiful stories hardly get acknowledgement in IF... I loved the story despite of its characters' names

Nice one...wonder why they did not keep in touch...new beginnings...
It takes immense courage to write a story where arnav and khushi don't end up together. So kudos for that. Don't be disheartened if there is not much response. We are used to give years of Arshi craziness. Of course it pinched my heart to not see them together. But I do agree that life goes on and not everyone gets what they want. It doesn't mean it's a sad ending, yes. You have a very good writing style. I likes it very much. Keep writing. 
I liked it ... 
very REAL. 

Its so relatable too cos often 'first love' doesnt always culminate into a happily ever after. But life n love find their way back into our hearts. Embarrassed
That was beautiful
Expect the unexpected Wink
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

This was just extremely beautiful. The ordinary of life was brought forth with such gentle provocation that by the end of the story I was not sad, rather content. They had their phase, now they are settled in their own lives. The choice to let was theirs just as it was to hold on. 

Beneath the fragile skin, and the beating heart, all we're searching for is to belong. To be accepted, and to be loved. 

What a beautiful comment on this lovely OS Shriya. 

Life is not always about grand passions. Happiness can be found in gentle care as well. You have shown that in a very real way in your story :)