Frequent Posters

prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: bluetitliya

Fantastic chapter as always Prabha.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it. ❀️
As I told you I just adore this Rudra,
My Respect for him has grown even more with this chapter.
Aman and Dilsher teasing Rudy is a treat to imagine.

Thank you so much dear πŸ˜›

More teasing coming πŸ˜†
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read last 3 ch.s together and it's sweet to see Rudra as caring, loving
husband 😊
Liked how you described big house with images.. πŸ˜ƒ and also liked
how he helped her and taking her for shopping, looking after her,
In last part it was cute hearing her conversation to know her better..her
likes dislikes, Dilsher Aman teasing him and really he is so sweet husband
fulfilling her every desire.
Thanks for the pm's dear 😊
Edited by pree_28 - 8 years ago
prabha.abha thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree_28

Read last 3 ch.s together and it's sweet to see Rudra as caring, loving
husband 😊
Liked how you described big house with images.. πŸ˜ƒ and also liked
how he helped her and taking her for shopping, looking after her,
In last part it was cute hearing her conversation to know her better..her
likes dislikes, Dilsher Aman teasing him and really he is so sweet husband
fulfilling her every desire.
Thanks for the pm's dear 😊

Thank you dearπŸ˜›
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous update , love sunheri and amans bond, paro is picking up tips to being a good wife very sweet.love da care and attention rudra is giving paro best part is DAT dey are sharing a room and bed. Lovely to read  , I like pace in which u string for their relationship. Now DAT Paro 
Is going to college I hope she learns to adapt in Rudras world cos i just feel ut wint take long for ger to exposed to its harsh realities, for now rudra is keeping her in a closed circle of ppl he trust
But that won't last forever.well written

prabha.abha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shafoo

that is awesome love it

Thank youπŸ˜‰
prabha.abha thumbnail

Originally posted by: taniks

Fabulous update , love sunheri and amans bond, paro is picking up tips to being a good wife very sweet.love da care and attention rudra is giving paro best part is DAT dey are sharing a room and bed. Lovely to read  , I like pace in which u string for their relationship. Now DAT Paro 

Is going to college I hope she learns to adapt in Rudras world cos i just feel ut wint take long for ger to exposed to its harsh realities, for now rudra is keeping her in a closed circle of ppl he trust
But that won't last forever.well written

Thank you dear...ya rudra had turned as a mother hen πŸ˜†
prabha.abha thumbnail

Chapter 8:

Remaining days passed quickly and today is the first day for paro and sunehri to start their college life. In the morning dhilsher had phoned to wish best of luck to paro and sunehri. When rudra came to know about sumeer is hospitalized he was shocked, it's been only one week of their marriage. Doctor has given few days' time only for him, rudra for the first time thanked his father mentaly for doing some craze stunt in marring paro to him. While returning towards room he can hear paro and sunehri arguing, he stooped in the middle by hearing paro voice"how can I remove my mangalustra sunehri, I won't do it this is more important to me than my life. If I remove this something bad will happen to him...he is the only one I have to call mine sunehri, I won't remove it."  "ok ok bhabi don't cry...hmmm idea you don't remove it you just hide it in your dress. So that you're safe and no one will ask stupid questions or they will not tease you about your marriage life." Paro nodded her head and safely hided the chain and her sindhoor in the mang were covered by different hairstyle. Rudra came down and waited for them, by hearing his wife's care towards him his heart did lot of butterfly dance. When he looked up towards the stairs his heart stopped to beat for a second. His wife was breath taking beautiful. She dressed in their favorite color, blue. The collar chudi hided her neck well and the cross hair style did the job in hiding the mang. Floating hair and the smell of her shampoo made her sinful beauty. Sudden desire rose in side him to grab his wife and kiss her senseless. Paro was made to blush by seeing her husband's eyes on her and her heart also started to beat faster. Their eyes locked for few minutes Sunehri cleared her throat to bring back them to the real world. Rudra stooped the car in a little distance from the college gate and gave the instruction to them "look you both there is no ragging in the college, I made sure of it and if they tried to rag you means don't show your fear to them, stand there and talk very boldly to them that ragging is banded in the college. If they didn't hear your words means then give me a call ok. I will come fast and you sunehri don't ever leave paro alone for a second also be with her all time. Keep this money with you, I know sunehri aman would have given but take this also it's from me." Rudra watched till they enter the gate safely, then he drove the car to his office. 

In the cabin rudra was walking from one end to the other without doing his job. He was hell worried about thinking paro. "What will she do if they did ragging? Will they tease her?. God i want her to make in deepened and strong by studying but this simple matter is making me weak. His dad was right girls are our weakness." This was the state rudra looked when aman entering the cabin. Aman slowly asked "rudra are you thinking about bhabi?". Rudra without thinking he replayed "yes aman I am thinking about her safety. Don't know what she will do there all alone. What will happen..." Then he came to his sense by hearing laughing sound. "Amandeep, get out from here right now." Rudra shouted at the top of his voice. Aman controlled his himself and went to do his work but not before saying "Bhabi is going for college only, not your kid going for kinder garden". Rudra sighed if his kid means he would have not worried much, his thoughts were stopped and he shouted "how the hell he brought kids in this matter". After hearing from doctor rudra thought a lot about that and he came to the final that he will not take his marriage next level until paro wants it and he is going to behave as a very good friend.   

In the college there was no ragging both paro and sunehri went to their class room. Sunehri introduced herself to everyone and paro was silent all the time absorbing every one, the way they speak, their action, their style and mostly the dress which she was forced to close her eyes by seeing the low cut neck and thigh level dress. When the professor asked to introduced themselves to everyone paro was the one who didn't speak in English and she admitted that she is from Rajasthan small village. When they asked further question sunehri jumped in and rescued paro by telling she is her cousin and staying with her only. In the lunch break girls went to the canteen and sunehri went to get the food when she was back she was shocked to see paro wiping the floor and all others laughing. She rushed to her and stopped paro by gripped her hand, then she pulled to the corner table to have the food. Sunehri can well see others were teasing paro as she came from village and wantedly making her to do the servant jobs. This was all unknown to paro because she is completely navy. Sunehri advised paro not to listen any of their words because it will lead her to problem. In the rest room paro was silently listening to the conversation were a group of girls asking one particular girl about her married life. They were teasing that girl to tell about her husband and how he looks in all way and they all asked he touched her. Paro was thinking how they can ask this type of question this is her personal; thank god sunehri helped me before itself. Remaining day went peacefully. In the evening rudra came to pick them up before one hour itself, he was relieved by seeing smile in the paro face. In the car sunehri explained what they both did in the college and how all the staffs looked like a ugly duck. For sunehri it was sad that there was no hot male staff for them but for rudra he felt relax by hearing no hot male. He didn't think wrong about paro, he is worried about her good nature and beauty.

In the night Rudra called paro while both were simple lying on the bed "paro how was your college?" paro giggled and said "rudra this is your 10th time of asking the same question". Rudra sighed "paro in the college people will behave like a friend but make sure they really mean it. We should not trust anyone and most important think is don't ever show your fear to them, if they come to know your fear then they will use it for their goodness and don't leave sunehri be with her all the time, ok." Paro smile and said ok. Paro can see care for her in his eyes. She felt safe in his arm with that she moved close to him and slept. It's been more than two week after their first day in college. Rudra can see some different in paro for last two days. She was very silent and in the night she sleeps very earlier, he had asked her for any problem in the college but plainly refused by telling heavy work and getting tired easily. Something is missing he can see it. In the evening rudra got a call from home by telling that paro came home crying and sunehri is trying to pacify her, that's it he rushed to his home like a mad man. When he opened their bed room door, he saw paro who is sitting in the bed with the red face and tear is nonstop flowing. He rushed inside and pulled paro in to a hug while sunehri made her way out. "shhh paro don't cry. She you have already become pale. Stop crying it's not good. You're not crying a baby, so stop it dear." He lifted her head from his cheats to wipe the tears and said "good girls will not cry, you are my good girl and strong also, so stop crying... shhh".she felt better in her husband's arm. He gave water to drink and asked what the matter is "all are teasing me rudra, that I don't know English. Village girl like me should not have come to this college. Today that madam also scolded me, she told me that I am only fit for doing house hold work" with that she cried more. Rudra let her to cry for little time and then he lifted her in his arm and went to the bathroom. He made her to stand and gave her night dress to change. Hw asked her to take bathe in hot water and come down. He left and went down to see sunehri, he guessed that aman will be here and he was right in that. Sunehri was sweating heavily she know very well about rudra, its her mistake she didn't tell the teasing matter to rudra. She thought if rudra did anything to those guys' means then it will affect paro only. She has to study in that college for three years. She gripped aman hand tightly by seeing rudra walking towards her. Rudra controlled his anger and asked in a deathly tone "what the hell was that? can you explain me at least now?. I have already told you if anything happens means inform me without fail and why the hell you didn't inform me damn it. Did you see how she crying, I have already told you about her, it will be new and to take care of her, but you..." when aman opened his mouth to speak but one glare from rudra made him to close his mouth. "bhai... teasing is common in college life. In the canteen they call me as a small elephant but I never gave ears to them and bhabi was also like that only. Today she has to take one chapter in the stage. I prepared her well for past two days but the moment bhabi went to the dais she got fear, sweeting and started to stammer. All started to laugh by seeing that. In the fear all the words got mixed up and they laughed more which made the staff to lose the temper and she scolded paro in front of all very badly." Rudra listened very carefully by controlling his anger and said "I want that staff name." aman rushed and said "rudra no if you do anything now means then it will harm bhabi only. All the other staffs will treat her badly. So rudra please don't think of doing anything." Rudra nodded his head and asked them to leave as it was getting late. 

Paro came down and both had their dinner silently. After the dinner rudra took paro to his study room. In the morning aman was asked sunehri to drop in the college for today alone. Morning paro asked rudra to take her to temple as she is really tensed. After the temple rudra dropped paro in the college, before getting down paro was pulled in a tight hug by her husband. "paro keep one think in the mind don't see the people who is sitting in front of you, you just think that they are all big fat pig, big dolls and chicken and  you take the class. Don't show your fear keep that under control. Before stating the class takes a deep breath. I am sure my wife will rock it." With that he gave a small kiss in her fore head. Paro was surprised by the kiss she blushed and said thanks by looking at his eyes. She will rock it because her husband had explained the chapter line by line yesterday night. As said she really done a good job, sunehri who was video recording very secretly by her bhai's order dropped the mobile when paro boldly spoke "if I want to do house hold job means I will not be standing here. I came here to study and thanks for giving me second chance". She soon sent the video to rudra by typing "your wife rocked it". That day they all enjoyed well and in the night rudra took paro out for the special dinner. By the next day paro was given special coaching in English, which was arranged by her husband. After three day rudra didn't get his waking up tone, his wife's glass bangles are his tone. Rudra enjoys the sound while she wipes her wet hair with the towel. When he comes out from shower the hot tea will wait for him with the aarthi thali, this is there daily routine but today he saw paro still sleeping. He gently woke her up because it's getting late for college. Paro told she is having stomach pain and want to talk with sunehri. Rudra jumped from bed by hearing stomach pain and said he will bring doctor, but paro said no and asked for phone. After talking with sunehri paro hand over the phone to rudra, rudra was asked to buy pad for paro in the medical shop by sunehri. Rudra immediately left for the shop but his confusion was not answered "note-pad or writing -pad". Rudra return home with the two big brown boxes of pad, still he don't know what it is he just asked the shop keeper to pack all the pad he have and now dropped inside the bed room to help his wife. Paro looked at rudra as if he has grown two horns by hearing him saying that he will help her in pad matter by showing two big boxes. Paro was adamant that rudra should go out, with no other choice rudra went out to do the research about stomach pain and so called pad. By seeing the information in front of his eyes, he felt like fool by thinking note pad or writing pad. He turned in to tomato red by thinking the help he offered for pad. Three day rudra didn't alloRemaining days passed quickly and today was the first day for paro and sunehri to start there college life. In the morning itself dhilsher had phoned to wish best of luck to paro and sunehri. When rudra came to know about sumeer is hospitalized he was shocked, it's been only one week of their marriage. Doctor has given few days' time only for him, he first time thanked his father doing some craze stunt in marring paro to him. While returning towards room he can hear paro and sunehri arguing, he stooped in the middle by hearing paro voice"how can I remove my mangalustra sunehri, I won't do it this is more important to me than my life. If I remove this something bad will happen to him...he is the only one I have to call mine sunehri, I won't remove it."  "ok ok bhabi don't cry...hmmm idea you don't remove it you just hide it in your dress. So that you're safe and no one will ask stupid questions or they will not tease you about your marriage life." Paro nodded her head and safely hided the chain and her sindhoor in the mang were covered by different hairstyle. Rudra came down and waited for them, by hearing his wife's care towards him his heart did lot of butterfly dance. When he looked up towards the stairs his heart stopped to beat for a second. His wife was breath taking beautiful. She dressed in their favorite color, blue. The collar chudi hided her neck well and the cross hair style did the job in hiding the mang. Floating hair and the smell of her shampoo made her sinful beauty. Sudden desire rose in side him to grab his wife and kiss her senseless. Paro was made to blush by seeing her husband's eyes on her and her heart also started to beat faster. Their eyes looked for few mint. Sunehri cleared her throat to bring back them to the real world. Rudra stooped the car in a little distance from the college gate and gave the instruction to them "look you both there is no ragging in the college, I made sure of it and if they tried to rag you means don't show your fear to them, stand there and talk very boldly to them that ragging is banded in the college. If they didn't hear your words means then give me a call ok. I will come fast and you sunehri don't ever leave paro alone for a second also be with her all time. Keep this money with you, I know sunehri aman would have given but take this also it's from me." Rudra watched till they enter the gate safely, then he drove the car to his office. 
In the cabin rudra was walking from one end to the other without doing his job. He was hell worried about thinking paro. "What will she do if they did ragging? Will they tease her?. God i want her to make in deepened and strong by studying but this simple matter is making me weak. His dad was right girls are our weakness." This was the state rudra looked when aman entering the cabin. Aman slowly asked "rudra are you thinking about bhabi?". Rudra without thinking he replayed "yes aman I am thinking about her safety. Don't know what she will do there all alone. What will happen..." Then he came to his sense by hearing laughing sound. "Amandeep, get out from here right now." Rudra shouted at the top of his voice. Aman controlled his himself and went to do his work but not before saying "Bhabi is going for college only, not your kid going for kinder garden". Rudra sighed if his kid means he would have not worried much, his thoughts were stopped and he shouted "how the hell he brought kids in this matter". After hearing from doctor rudra thought a lot about that and he came to the final that he will not take his marriage next level until paro wants it and he is going to behave as a very good friend.   
In the college there was no ragging both paro and sunehri went to their class room. Sunehri introduced herself to everyone and paro was silent all the time absorbing every one, the way they speak, their action, their style and mostly the dress which she was forced to close her eyes by seeing the low cut neck and thigh level dress. When the professor asked to introduced themselves to everyone paro was the one who didn't speak in English and she admitted that she is from Rajasthan small village. When they asked further question sunehri jumped in and rescued paro by telling she is her cousin and staying with her only. In the lunch break girls went to the canteen and sunehri went to get the food when she was back she was shocked to see paro wiping the floor and all others laughing. She rushed to her and stopped paro by gripped her hand, then she pulled to the corner table to have the food. Sunehri can well see others were teasing paro as she came from village and wantedly making her to do the servant jobs. This was all unknown to paro because she is completely navy. Sunehri advised paro not to listen any of their words because it will lead her to problem. In the rest room paro was silently listening to the conversation were a group of girls asking one particular girl about her married life. They were teasing that girl to tell about her husband and how he looks in all way and they all asked he touched her. Paro was thinking how they can ask this type of question this is her personal; thank god sunehri helped me before itself. Remaining day went peacefully. In the evening rudra came to pick them up before one hour itself, he was relieved by seeing smile in the paro face. In the car sunehri explained what they both did in the college and how all the staffs looked like a ugly duck. For sunehri it was sad that there was no hot male staff for them but for rudra he felt relax by hearing no hot male. He didn't think wrong about paro, he is worried about her good nature and beauty.

In the night Rudra called paro while both were simple lying on the bed "paro how was your college?" paro giggled and said "rudra this is your 10th time of asking the same question". Rudra sighed "paro in the college people will behave like a friend but make sure they really mean it. We should not trust anyone and most important think is don't ever show your fear to them, if they come to know your fear then they will use it for their goodness and don't leave sunehri be with her all the time, ok." Paro smile and said ok. Paro can see care for her in his eyes. She felt safe in his arm with that she moved close to him and slept. It's been more than one week after their first day in college. Rudra can see some different in paro for last two days. She was very silent and in the night she sleeps very earlier, he had asked her for any problem in the college but plainly refused by telling heavy work and getting tired easily. Something is missing he can see it. In the evening rudra got a call from home by telling that paro came home crying and sunehri is trying to pacify her, that's it he rushed to his home like a mad man. When he opened their bed room door, he saw paro who is sitting in the bed with the red face and tear is nonstop flowing. He rushed inside and pulled paro in to a hug while sunehri made her way out. "shhh paro don't cry. She you have already become pale. Stop crying it's not good. You're not crying a baby, so stop it dear." He lifted her head from his cheats to wipe the tears and said "good girls will not cry, you are my good girl and strong also, so stop crying... shhh".she felt better in her husband's arm. He gave water to drink and asked what the matter is "all are teasing me rudra, that I don't know English. Village girl like me should not have come to this college. Today that madam also scolded me, she told me that I am only fit for doing house hold work" with that she cried more. Rudra let her to cry for little time and then he lifted her in his arm and went to the bathroom. He made her to stand and gave her night dress to change. Hw asked her to take bathe in hot water and come down. He left and went down to see sunehri, he guessed that aman will be here and he was right in that. Sunehri was sweating heavily she know very well about rudra, its her mistake she didn't tell the teasing matter to rudra. She thought if rudra did anything to those guys' means then it will affect paro only. She has to study in that college for three years. She gripped aman hand tightly by seeing rudra walking towards her. Rudra controlled his anger and asked in a deathly tone "what the hell was that? can you explain me at least now?. I have already told you if anything happens means inform me without fail and why the hell you didn't inform me damn it. Did you see how she crying, I have already told you about her, it will be new and to take care of her, but you..." when aman opened his mouth to speak but one glare from rudra made him to close his mouth. "bhai... teasing is common in college life. In the canteen they call me as a small elephant but I never gave ears to them and bhabi was also like that only. Today she has to take one chapter in the stage. I prepared her well for past two days but the moment bhabi went to the dais she got fear, sweeting and started to stammer. All started to laugh by seeing that. In the fear all the words got mixed up and they laughed more which made the staff to lose the temper and she scolded paro in front of all very badly." Rudra listened very carefully by controlling his anger and said "I want that staff name." aman rushed and said "rudra no if you do anything now means then it will harm bhabi only. All the other staffs will treat her badly. So rudra please don't thing of doing anything." Rudra nodded his head and asked them to leave as it was getting late. 

Paro came down and both had their dinner silently. After the dinner rudra took paro to his study room. In the morning aman was asked sunehri to drop in the college for today alone. Morning paro asked rudra to take her to temple as she is really tensed. After the temple rudra dropped paro in the college, before getting down paro was pulled in a tight hug by her husband. "paro keep one think in the mind don't see the people who is sitting in front of you, you just think that they are all big fat pig, big dolls and chicken and  you take the class. Don't show your fear keep that under control. Before stating the class takes a deep breath. I am sure my wife will rock it." With that he gave a small kiss in her fore head. Paro was surprised by the kiss she blushed and said thanks by looking at his eyes. She will rock it because her husband had explained the chapter line by line yesterday night. As said she really done a good job, sunehri who was video recording very secretly by her bhai's order dropped the mobile when paro boldly spoke "if I want to do house hold job means I will not be standing here. I came here to study and thanks for giving me second chance". She soon sent the video to rudra by typing "your wife rocked it". That day they all enjoyed well and in the night rudra took paro out for the special dinner. By the next day paro was given special coaching in English, which was arranged by her husband. After three day rudra didn't get his waking up tone, his wife's glass bangles are his tone. Rudra enjoys the sound while she wipes her wet hair with the towel. When he comes out from shower the hot tea will wait for him with the aarthi thali, this is there daily routine but today he saw paro still sleeping. He gently woke her up because it's getting late for college. Paro told she is having stomach pain and want to talk with sunehri. Rudra jumped from bed by hearing stomach pain and said he will bring doctor, but paro said no and asked for phone. After talking with sunehri paro hand over the phone to rudra, rudra was asked to buy pad for paro in the medical shop by sunehri. Rudra immediately left for the shop but his confusion was not answered "note-pad or writing -pad any why they need that during stomach pain?". Rudra return home with the two big brown boxes of pad, still he don't know what it is he just asked the shop keeper to pack all the pad he have and now dropped inside the bed room to help his wife. Paro looked at rudra as if he has grown two horns by hearing him saying that he will help her in pad matter by showing two big boxes. Paro was adamant that rudra should go out, with no other choice rudra went out to do the research about stomach pain and so called pad. By seeing the information in front of his eyes, he felt like fool by thinking note pad or writing pad and now he understood why they all gave alien look towards him in the medical shop. He turned in to tomato red by thinking the help he offered for pad. Three day rudra didn't allow paro to step out from the bed and sunehri bought all the notes for paro. 

By the end of first semester paro was well trained in the english and in the semester holiday paro got her certificate in english. In no time second semester started. No one can get to know the reason why there particular staff left the college without any reason, but only sunehri knows it well. She sighted who can escape after messing with his bhai's wife. In the middle of second semester they all got the result of their first exam. In the very same day rudra got a phone call from sunehri from the college telling that paro is missing. Rudra phone slipped from his hand, he felt same darkness is coming and clouding him. When he reached the college, it was empty. Aman also came with rudra he knows that rudra need some support. Sunheri called him and explained it's her mistake to leave paro alone. Aman doesn't know how to handle this type of rudra , so he didn't open his mouth till sunehri explain actually happened. Sunehri was in tears when the both reached her, rudra pulled sunehri arm very painfully and shouted "why the hell you left her alone, tell me what is the reason and stop those bloody tears."  "I am sorry bhai it was my mistake only, after seeing the result I was laughing and talking with all I forgot about bhabi when I looked for her, she was missing and one of the friends told me that bhabi got failed in one subject and she was crying and ran away". Rudra told aman to take sunehri out from his sight before he spoke anything bad. Rudra went in search of paro by himself. Today again sunehri proved him that for them there happiness is most important, he didn't blame her he was hell anger on himself; he thought he failed in making paro strong in facing the failed. When crossing the library he heard some crying sound. He ran inside and looked at the library, at the corner bench paro was sitting and crying. 

He moved near her and touched her shoulder to turn. Paro felt the familiar touch she don't want to look at the face she very well know its her husband. Paro turned and hugged rudra tightly. Rudra controlled his anger and touched her head and pressed more of her towards him, he want to feel her, he want to make sure that his paro is hear and hugging him.  "I am sorry I failed you, I can't face you, I broke your trust rudra I am sorry. Please forgive me...i am sorry". Rudra don't know what to do here he is hell tensed when he came to know that she is missing but here she is asking sorry for failing him. rudra didn't say anything he lifted her in his arm and carried her to his car. Rudra didn't take paro to the home he took her to one of the park and both sat silently. He wants to shout at her for going missing but by looking at her face he was not able to do anything. She was crying continues and still she didn't not look at his face which made him restless. "paro look at me...paro look at me". Paro shook her head in no and covered her face with her palm. "I failed rudra, i failed you kept so much trust in me but see what I did, I failed in the exam and broke your trust. I am not worth ...". Rudra lost his anger and shouted "stop...just stop blabbering, here I am worried about you but you're talking about that damn exam result. Do you know how much tension i underwent from the moment i came to know that you are missing and i even lashed out at sunehri... why the hell you went without telling anyone. Tell me?". Paro was taken aback by the anger and shouting from her husband. She understood the pain of rudra and bowed her head and said sorry. Rudra was more angered by seeing her head bowed down in the anger he said to get lost and went away to make himself relax.  Paro felt broken by hearing the word get lost and when she tried to stop him he showed his back and went. The fear in side here started to grip her heart, she looked around the place which was dark and she felt as if she is standing in the same place where she lost her parents. She moved around to look for rudra in the process she failed to notice the rock which she hit by it and fainted. 

Rudra came back to is sense and remembered his harsh words towards paro in the anger. He rushed back but he was not able to look paro at the same place. He shouted her name and ran around search of her. When looked at the ground were paro is lying lifeless, he rushed towards her and tried to wake her up but it was vain, when he saw the blood coming out from the head, he lifted her in his arm and rushed toward the car. Luckily psychiatrist DR. Raj house was near and so he took her there. After cleaning the wound the plaster was put to cover the wound. Paro was given sleeping tablet to keep her calm because she was restless and repeating rudra's name. Rudra was impatiently waiting for the doctor to come out. Rudra was given a glass of water by the doctor but he refused and shouted at the doctor to tell about his wife. Doctor shook his head and warned him to maintain silent. Anger in rudra face was well shown but doctor did not care about it, he asked to explain what happen in detail. After finishing the speech rudra looked helpless. "I already told you not to show anger on her rudra, see now what happen. You wife thought that she let you down; she cared about you but what you have done? You have shouted at her and you left her alone in that place. While I am treating her she was murmuring your name only. Please don't repeat this it will affect her mentally. She needs lots of love that is the best medicine for her. She is sleeping now you can take her home, when she wakes up give something to eat and don't ever raise your voice on her, be careful what word you use towards her." Doctor saw the dejected face of rudra he sighted, "god only should put some sense in them for understanding the love each have for their spouse. 

On reaching home rudra made paro comfortable in there bed and came down to prepare juice for her, while returning to the room rudra heard paro shouting. He ran towards her and made her to relax "mom and papa don't leave me come back to me...even rudra left me, please take me with you. Don't burn them...mammm" paro woke up by hearing her name in the loud voice. She looked up and met her husband face; she turned around to look the surrounding. She register that she is in their home. "paro please look at ...i am sorry , really very... very sorry for leaving you there, i should not have done that please look at". Rudra begged her, he didn't like the tears in her eyes and mainly he is the reason for the tears killed him. He made her to remember that bad incident in her life, after so many days she again got that dream. "I am sorry rudra...I wrote that paper very well..." was only she able to say after that rudra pulled her in a hug and said he is not anger oh her. "no paro you didn't let me down baby, we know that there is no wrong in you. We can apply for rechecking. If you want we can get the photo copy of the paper and send for re correction. Don't worries please stop crying". Paro stooped and looked at his face for the conformation "really we can do that?" she asked with the crying face. Rudra felt as if some kid asking for one more ice cream. Rudra nodded his head in yes and gave juice to drink. 

By the end of first semester paro was well trained in the english and in the semester holiday paro got her certificate in english. In no time second semester started. No one can get to know the reason why there particular staff left the college without any reason, but only sunehri knows it well. She sighted who can escape after messing with his bhai's wife. In the middle of second semester they all got the result of their first exam. In the very same day rudra got a phone call from sunehri from the college telling that paro is missing. Rudra phone slipped from his hand, he felt same darkness is coming and clouding him. When he reached the college, it was empty. Aman also came with rudra he knows that rudra need some support. Sunheri called him and explained it's her mistake to leave paro alone. Aman doesn't know how to handle this type of rudra , so he didn't open his mouth till sunehri explain actually happened. Sunehri was in tears when the both reached her, rudra pulled sunehri arm very painfully and shouted "why the hell you left her alone, tell me what is the reason and stop those bloody tears."  "I am sorry bhai it was my mistake only, after seeing the result I was laughing and talking with all I forgot about bhabi when I looked for her, she was missing and one of the friends told me that bhabi got failed in one subject and she was crying and ran away". Rudra told aman to take sunehri out from his sight before he spoke anything bad. Rudra went in search of paro by himself. Today again sunehri proved him that for them there happiness is most important, he didn't blame her he was hell anger on himself; he thought he failed in making paro strong in facing the failed. When crossing the library he heard some crying sound. He ran inside and looked at the library, at the corner bench paro was sitting and crying. 

He moved near her and touched her shoulder to turn. Paro felt the familiar touch she don't want to look at the face she very well know its her husband. Paro turned and hugged rudra tightly. Rudra controlled his anger and touched her head and pressed more of her towards him, he want to feel her, he want to make sure that his paro is hear and hugging him.  "I am sorry I failed you, I can't face you, I broke your trust rudra I am sorry. Please forgive me...i am sorry". Rudra don't know what to do here he is hell tensed when he came to know that she is missing but here she is asking sorry for failing him. rudra didn't say anything he lifted her in his arm and carried her to his car. Rudra didn't take paro to the home he took her to one of the park and both sat silently. He wants to shout at her for going missing but by looking at her face he was not able to do anything. She was crying continues and still she didn't not look at his face which made him restless. "paro look at me...paro look at me". Paro shook her head in no and covered her face with her palm. "I failed rudra, i failed you kept so much trust in me but see what I did, I failed in the exam and broke your trust. I am not worth ...". Rudra lost his anger and shouted "stop...just stop blabbering, here I am worried about you but you're talking about that damn exam result. Do you know how much tension i underwent from the moment i came to know that you are missing and i even lashed out at sunehri... why the hell you went without telling anyone. Tell me?". Paro was taken aback by the anger and shouting from her husband. She understood the pain of rudra and bowed her head and said sorry. Rudra was more angered by seeing her head bowed down in the anger he said to get lost and went away to make himself relax.  Paro felt broken by hearing the word get lost and when she tried to stop him he showed his back and went. The fear in side here started to grip her heart, she looked around the place which was dark and she felt as if she is standing in the same place where she lost her parents. She moved around to look for rudra in the process she failed to notice the rock which she hit by it and fainted. 

Rudra came back to is sense and remembered his harsh words towards paro in the anger. He rushed back but he was not able to look paro at the same place. He shouted her name and ran around search of her. When looked at the ground were paro is lying lifeless, he rushed towards her and tried to wake her up but it was vain, when he saw the blood coming out from the head, he lifted her in his arm and rushed toward the car. Luckily psychiatrist DR. Raj house was near and so he took her there. After cleaning the wound the plaster was put to cover the wound. Paro was given sleeping tablet to keep her calm because she was restless and repeating rudra's name. Rudra was impatiently waiting for the doctor to come out. Rudra was given a glass of water by the doctor but he refused and shouted at the doctor to tell about his wife. Doctor shook his head and warned him to maintain silent. Anger in rudra face was well shown but doctor did not care about it, he asked to explain what happen in detail. After finishing the speech rudra looked helpless. "I already told you not to show anger on her rudra, see now what happen. You wife thought that she let you down; she cared about you but what you have done? You have shouted at her and you left her alone in that place. While I am treating her she was murmuring your name only. Please don't repeat this it will affect her mentally. She needs lots of love that is the best medicine for her. She is sleeping now you can take her home, when she wakes up give something to eat and don't ever raise your voice on her, be careful what word you use towards her." Doctor saw the dejected face of rudra he sighted, "god only should put some sense in them for understanding the love each have for their spouse. 

On reaching home rudra made paro comfortable in there bed and came down to prepare juice for her, while returning to the room rudra heard paro shouting. He ran towards her and made her to relax "mom and papa don't leave me come back to me...even rudra left me, please take me with you. Don't burn them...mammm" paro woke up by hearing her name in the loud voice. She looked up and met her husband face; she turned around to look the surrounding. She register that she is in their home. "paro please look at ...i am sorry , really very... very sorry for leaving you there, i should not have done that please look at". Rudra begged her, he didn't like the tears in her eyes and mainly he is the reason for the tears killed him. He made her to remember that bad incident in her life, after so many days she again got that dream. "I am sorry rudra...I wrote that paper very well..." was only she able to say after that rudra pulled her in a hug and said he is not anger oh her. "no paro you didn't let me down baby, we know that there is no wrong in you. We can apply for rechecking. If you want we can get the photo copy of the paper and send for re correction. Don't worries please stop crying". Paro stooped and looked at his face for the conformation "really we can do that?" she asked with the crying face. Rudra felt as if some kid asking for one more ice cream. Rudra nodded his head in yes and gave juice to drink. 

Sorry for any spelling mistakes and grammes pls for  give me πŸ˜³

Note: pls friends press the like button and tell me ur views about this part. i will love if i get more comments, it makes me very happy...do tell me which part or line scene u loved in this chapter😳

Edited by prabha.abha - 8 years ago
angelofheaven00 thumbnail
loved it. can't wait for more. rudra is really nice and paro so innocent and naive. should have said about ragging to rudra.
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved part 8 πŸ‘
Love the way Rudra supports Paro
Eager for the next part πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you for the pm πŸ˜ƒ
prabha.abha thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelofheaven00

loved it. can't wait for more. rudra is really nice and paro so innocent and naive. should have said about ragging to rudra.

Thank you dear...