Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice story prabha. Beautiful ending.
Hope things are alright at your native place. Take care and see you soon.
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update, beautiful ending, love it, hope everything fine at ur native place, & u will come back soon, take care
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Cute update

Love
Anna
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
HI Prabha

Beautiful  story.

Love
Anna
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Prabha hope everything's fine. The story was coming along nicely and you had to fast forward it. 
Without they knowing everyone knows that both love each other a lot. It shows in their actions. Rudra is not ready to leave his wife even for a day. Aman is shocked when Rudr calls him to open the door. He had not even realised that the door is open and Paro is missing. 

Paro is naive and shares everything with so called friends and they back stabbed her else Paro would have gotten the first prize. But then she knows and rudra knows what she is capable of. 

All's well that ends well. Happy ending for a beautiful story. Thanks. 
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Abha..
Hope Everything is fine at ur native place...
So finally Story is ended fastly as like as RR bt here wit Happy Ending...
Here Ch.9 is Awesome one..
PaRud Hug in flight & cute fight lovely Scene...
Rudra is nt even leave Paro alone...
Paro jealous for husband & Pet name for Her Rudra & Rudra happiness & She got to kno abt Rudra's hotel name & felt guilty for complaining abt arragements of Hotel which r all Cute Come Lovely Scenes...
Paro is so innocent so that she shared her dish details wit her frnds & Rudra's warning makes her realize her mistake...
PaRud First Kiss that too Paro kissed Rudra so Cute scene ever in ur story & in RR too...
Thanks for this Lovely Story...

Love U.,
Bhavya
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope things are better at your hometown. My prayers are with you.

Coming to the updates, I have missed quite a few and read them all in one shot. This is such a delightful story where a couple who never expected to marry each other learn to open their hearts and share their dreams slowly, steadily falling in love.

Paro had evolved from a simple young girl to a brilliant young woman that was one thing the original RR never showed us. Thank you for that.

Until inspiration to write more hits you, 🤗 
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hope all is well in your native place Prabha. My prayers with you and may God gives you the strength to deal with whatever situations you are in.

This is such a sweet story and it always boggles my mind to see what wonders can a writer's imagination do. You have clubbed so many instances which we would love to see between a husband and wife. A couple whose sole purpose is to rise each others self respect👏 This story gave me smile, warmth, care and comfort.

Don't be disheartened with the mistakes dear. You will get perfect as you continue writing, infact I applaud your patience to give us a story inspite of being so busy which many of us can only dream of. Thank you for this sweet story and hope you do continue writing. I always have a soft corner for your innocent heartwarming stories😊

Tc and see you soon!

._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is so beautiful story... so inspiration, so unique... loved your way of writing!!
Keep writing drr! Would be waiting for your next work! :)
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifull Mindblowing update Love It