Love the way Rudra supports Paro
Eager for the next part πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you for the pm πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you dearπŸ˜›
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Superb Update Abha...
Caring Husband Role Well Suits for Rudra...
Paro refused to Remove her mangalutra & Rudra overhears d their talk which was Lovely Scene...
Taking Care of Paro's seminar & Hug her to Give Confidence Which r lovely scenes...
Finally Rudra comforts Paro & Assuring her abt recheck scene is awesome...
Poor Paro who need more more Love From her Husband Bt he is decided to b frnd wit her til she is ready for nxt level of Life...
U hav some magic in ur writing bec i can visualize each & every scenes well...
Eagerly waiting for nxt Chapter...
Thanks for Pm..

P.S: Pls Don't leave this forum & Us..
Please Abha ...
(Pls recheck ur post bec some para's r repeated 2 times)
Edited by -BhavyaEsther- - 8 years ago
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Fantastic update , park is so naive but sweet love how she refuses to remove her mangalsutra.rudra is very sweet helping her cope with college life and her studies. Looking forward to more on their married life . eagerly awaiting next update.thks for da pm
._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the beautiful Bond between Rudra & Paro! Rudra is so protecting in nature he loves Paro so even Paro can't stay without Rudra.. please make Paro ok soon!!
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just wanted to let you know that the paragraphs are repeated in between. 
Paro goes to college. Her first independent outing into the world and rudra is so worried. Aman is right he is acting as though it's his childs first day at kindergarten. 

Some people can be so cruel. Paro is inconsolable because she has failed in a subject. She feels she has somehow let down Rudra. 
prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    An emergency came I am leaving for my native on Monday morning don't know when I will be back, so posting all the chapter in two parts. I planned to do more that 10 parts but πŸ˜­  will post 10th part at the mid night... Pm later ...sorry for the mistakes 

Chapter 9: 

"Paro, where is my tea" rudra shouted from their room to his wife. Paro came in with the tea cup but it was empty, Rudra looked at his wife who is in some deep thinking. Rudra showed the empty cup and asked what the matter is. Paro looked at the cup, slapped her head and said "today result is coming" and went out. Rudra sat in the bed, he knows today will be difficult for him to bring the old paro. Its been routine for him in the past two and half years. Now paro is going for the final semester. He still remembered the day when he came to know that his paro had topped in 10th place in her first semester. He was more than happy to see the smiling face of the paro, paro and sunehri danced crazily after getting the revaluation result. From the next semester paro worked hard and got the first place in the remaining all the semesters. Paro had given the idea of buying new model cell phone for sunehri in the name of sorry from her rudra bhai. Sunehri was in a cloud nine by seeing the new mobile and hugged him and gave a sound kiss in his check. The moment rudra got the kiss his face was worth watching the reaction still now he was teased by aman and dhilsher for that. Dhilsher informed the death of sumeer within one month of their marriage. Rudra didn't tell anything to paro and paro mami and her daughter was thrown out of the house. Rudra made sure that they both suffer a lot. So he sends them to work in Renawat palace. There his aunt mohini is taking good care of them in her chili powder factory. Rudra know very well about his aunt, his aunt want to take revenge form paro mami because of her she got lot of insult and in top of that her dream for grand child is spoiled, so he used the perfect opportunity. Rudra felt relive by thinking the past, his life has been changed completely and it was good, he liked and lived every moment of it. 

When he came down he saw sunehri is feeding cake to paro, he felt relax and proud that gain his wife had topped in the first place. Rudra took the cake piece and gave it to paro but he was shocked to see the dull face of paro. paro left for kitchen to prepare food for all. Aman came and gave the phone to rudra who is rushing to follow his wife. After attending the call rudra's condition was worse than paro. aman and sunehri looked at each other and shook their heads. Aman cleared his throat and asked rudra for his answer but he didn't replay he left to his room. Aman made call to dhilsher and informed him, he assured aman that he will speak to rudra. In the room rudra was looking at the wall were their marriage photo is been hanged. It was the gift from dhilsher for paro to top in her first semester. The center of the photo where he is putting the sindhor on paro's head and both was looking at each other. Around that photo were all paro's mehandi, haldi and sangeet photos. Rudra had gifted a room. He personally involved in designed a room for paro, which she is using as her study room and in the next semester he gave her a golden payal for topping the first place. Now he had brought a laptop for her, before it he knows paro will top up. He still remembers the day in the office when sunehri send him the voice recording of his paro jealous. He took the mobile and played it "why can't these girls keep their mouth shut for a minute. why is all ways they are talking about my husband? and why can't they call him by his name? why they keep calling him by such type of names?" "bhabi some were I get the burning smell, are you getting that?" "ok ok please stop beating me, ok think and tell me what type of name you will call your husband other than rudra" "there is nothing to think sunehri, he is Raj kumar as my mom said, my Raj kumar my Rudra". Rudra smirked by hearing his wife name for him, in the happy mode rudra announced 5% salary increment to all in the office. His thoughts were disturbed by dhilsher call. He sighed, he know aman would have informed him, "tell me why u called?" "rudra you very well know why I called you. What's your problem in sending parvati beti there; think like this rudra she had achieved this important event by her hard work, why we let it go waste. Among all in the college they have selected paro for this, by sending her she may get experience and she can face this world alone without fear, it will be like her test to talk with different people and high level people also, I hope you understand". Rudra replayed only ok in return. Rudra came down and said yes for sending paro to Delhi for representing her college. From all over India students will come and it's a training program for one week. Rudra asked paro to pack her bags as she has to leave tomorrow night. Sunehri asked paro to stay in her home for today night alone as it was girl's night out. Rudra nodded in yes with the heavy heart and left for office. 

After sending sunehri to her home paro went for packing her things. The room which rudra had gifted her has so many memories. This is the first time she is going far away from rudra, going to sleep alone for one week. She clenched the photo frame which sunehri presented on her birthday. The frame has paro and rudra standing so close and eating ice cream. She is going to miss him very badly. She remembered the day of her college function where she and sunehri performed a dance and the most shocking information she got on that day is that her husband is the chef guest for the function. She heard girls talking about rudra that how rich he is and he was also awarded young business man award last year. He is very famous of breaking his client's teeth in argument's or in physical fights. In one interview he also had said that according to him love means alphabets arranged wrongly. Girls didn't stop there they also told in the award function how he rudely replayed to of the elders person who asked why he didn't wear formal coat shirt for the function at least. The replay made to close all the mouth "I feel very hot here, I may wear those things when I go to cool place." They told that he will surely marry some top model or some Bollywood actress. That was the time paro came to know rudra hotels name was "Ranawat place" it was the same hotel were her husband took her out for the lunch  and how she had complained about chair arrangements. These things made paro to go depressed; she asked herself if she is worth for him and if dhilsher papa didn't forced means he would not have married her. The old fear stated to grip her but this time she took time to think and then called dhilsher and discussed the matter with him. "parvati can I ask one think, for marriage is money or heart is important.? Think of the answer your mind will get cleared." as said paro understood money is nothing and the marriage is completely based on heart and trust. The pain in her husband heart can only cured by love not with the rectangular shape paper. So she used all her semester holiday in training herself, she went for the computer class and also learnt the stitching like salwar and all other type of dresses. In the college she has many friends but she never expected anything from them she very well knows that they all are in friendship with her because she is the topper of the college. She also learnt few tips to make boyfriends to say yes like pouting, fake anger, innocent look and little blush. She completed her packing and now she is ready to face this world for making her husband proud. 

In the night paro was not able to sleep, it's already past 2 but sleep was far away from her. She looked at sunehri and other two friends who are sleeping after celebrating her result in the dancing and singing and eating. Paro moved towards the window to see her parents, she felt relax and she was shocked to see rudra getting down from his car. Paro cleared her eyes and looked down once again and at the same time rudra also looked up, he smiled and waved his hand towards her. That was enough for paro next minute she opened the door and ran out. While coming down she missed a step and was about to fall down but rudra caught hold of her at the right time. Both moved away and paro asked what he is doing here. Rudra looked at his wife who is standing like a school girl. Sleeveless collar shirt, 3/4th pant and phony tail she was really breathe taking beautiful under the moon light. "I was not getting the sleep so only came for the drive". Rudra asked paro to sit in the car and gave his jacket to cover her body. "hmmm they only compelled me to wear this, I don't know you will be coming and I forgot to change before coming down". "its ok paro no problem any way you look nice in this dress." Paro blushed more, they reached beach. It was paro's favorite place because her husband bought her to the beach at the midnight to celebrate her birthday. She hugged him and cries and said lots and lots of thank you, after cake cutting sunehri and aman left for their home. Both paro and rudra stayed till 5 am and then returned home. Paro got down and ran towards water and played like a kid then they both ate corn and sat for few hours. Suddenly rudra felt heavy on his shoulder, he saw his wife had slept by resting her head on him. He lifted her and walked towards the car. He called aman to open the door for him, when aman recovered from one shock he came out and saw his house door is wide open. He thanked god for not making him to fall in love with any girls otherwise he will also turn like those two mad people. Aman gave his room to rudra and paro while he sleeps in the hall. He shouted at rudra that he needs increment for waking him up in the midnight. Rudra place paro on the bed and this time he snuggled towards her, both sleep a peaceful sleep. 

At 8 aman knocked the door, which made rudra to wake up from his sleep. Now a days Its became common for him to get up in his wife's arm. Paro woke up by the sound of door closing, she remembered everything and smile. She is surely going to miss him, she wants to throw all and run to her husband arm but she remembered dhilsher papa word "if you are worried, that you are not worth for him means then change it, change everything. Make this world accept that your worth for him accept the challenge which world throws at you, accept it with open arm beti."  She came out and heard aman bhai murmuring within himself "only one day mom went out see the place changed completely, this pumpkin will never change". "Stop it aman can't you keep your mouth close for a second". "Don't shout rudra otherwise you will be in big trouble. Don't give me that look I am telling the truth only. Pumpkin had told her friends that I am working for you, they all came to see me but you know what pumpkin did she locked me in my room and told her friends that my stomach is upset. Can you believe that? And yesterday also she did the same and told that I am very shy to meet them".  rudra rolled his eyes and bite his checks to controlling from laughing hard. Paro made tea for both and after few min rudra left the house with the heavy heart. In the evening paro returned back to her home for taking her bags. Rudra gave the laptop to her as his gift for again ranking first in the semester. Paro controlled her tear very hard she cursed herself for getting first mark, now she has to leave her husband for one week. Dilisher called and gave encouragement to her, she really thank god giving this wonderful family. Rudra said good bye in the home itself because at the airport her staffs, principal and friends will be there. Paro requested him to drop till the airport which he accepted it. The drive to the airport was very short according to paro, all the time she clinched rudra hand tightly. 

Paro was given advice by all the staffs how to behave and what should be done and to get good name for their college. Principal thanked paro for accepting the offer "I know it will be difficult for you parvati to leave your husband, ya I know your married and also know who is your husband. Your husband threatened me to give one seat for you in this department at the middle of the night. Now I am happy for doing that, today you gave our college a good name; it will be well recognized by all. This is a great opportunity to prove your self parvati, all the selected student from different college will come they had allocated a 3 star hotel for you all students and you will be having the training programs in the same hotel. Rudra had told me that he will take care of your room arrangements. At the end of the week they will test your cooking skill and the judges will be coming from foreign, don't get afraid be yourself and concentrated on the one week program. All the very best my dear prove yourself." When the moment paro sat on the window seat her tears started to flow which she was controlling for a long time. She closed her eyes and remembered her first time flight travel a small smile appear on her lip, she wished this time also her husband was sitting near her. Suddenly she felt some one hand wiping her tears. She opened her eyes and saw her husband sitting next to her and having a big smirk in his face. Paro slowly touched his face to feel him, is the real or she is dreaming. When the moment rudra's moustache pricked her she knew its her husband and the next moment she launched herself on him and hugged tightly. Rudra was more than happy by getting this type of welcome from his wife, he was proud of his surprise. Paro pushed him and asked a double sets of the question in the anger, he was amazed to see feisty cat inside his wife. Paro saw the smile in his face and anger rose inside her, she turned the face other side. When the flight stated to take of paro clenched his hand tightly and closed her eyes. Rudra came close to her ears and told "I don't want to miss this... so only I came" by his eyes he indicated their hands which are joined tightly. Paro only can blush by seeing his eyes. 

Monday morning when aman came to know that rudra is missing and he called dhilsher to inform the same. "ha ha ha ha, you fool aman do you think he will be sitting here when his wife is miles way. I bet that he will be there with my bahu. He thinks it's his responsibility and duty to protect his wife, if he wants to do so, then he can arrange some lady guards for her but he didn't do that. The actual truth is he is missing her, my son is in love with his wife but that big moustache head idiot will not accept it." The room rudra arranged for them was master bedroom. Paro looked around and felt as if she is princess; the master bed room was so huge and grand. When the hotel room name got her eyes she gasped and looked for her husband. "Ranawat's palace" is the name of the hotel which rudra runs. Remaining week went like a wind. Paro had learnt different things in those days and made friends with all and her english class really help her a lot. In the night paro always waited for rudra to come and both had their dinner and breakfast in the room itself. Evening dhilsher and sunehri will mainly call to teas her about rudra.  Today was the last day and tomorrow they have to show their skill in the cooking, paro was highly tensed. When rudra was returning to the hotel he saw his wife having the discussion with her friends, while moving he absorbed that her notes were with others. Once in the room he called her to come to the room soon. By hearing the voice paro can tell her husband is in anger, so she hurriedly ran to their room. She opens the door and looked at her husband who is walking impatiently here and there. When rudra looked up and saw his wife standing he went and draped her and started to shout "do you know what you have done. I am asking about the conversation which was going on between your so call friends down there." Prao relaxed and said "they asked me about my notes and plan about tomorrow so I was explaining to them about the dish...". Rudra cut her in the middle and said "exactly you were telling and showing them that tomorrow what dish you are going to prepare with the key ingredients and guess what they will do, they will try the same but with more twist. How many times I told you to be very careful, I have already warned you that, they will stick with you and will slowly suck the blood and will leave you helpless." Paro sat there like a statue, he was right she had just blabbered all out. Every day rudra warned her about these people but today she forgot all those when they started to talk so friendly. She don't know what to do, rudra gave the laptop to her went out. paro searched for whole evening but nothing got clicked. Dhilisher called her in the evening to wish for her best day. Paro asked help from him, at last mithili jija helped in telling Rajasthan traditional dish with Delhi sweet touch.  

Next day paro was tensed and scolded rudra for building a hotel were no space for god. She ran here and there by searching her watch. Rudra can only roll his eyes because from yesterday night she is making his life upside down. Rudra pulled paro in a brief hug; he can understand she is relaxed under his touch. He asked her to close the eyes and tied the new watch on her hand and gently placed the kiss on her fore head. Paro open her eyes and saw the new watch, she was in guilt. "I am sorry due to my carelessness broke my old watch, but how do you know? I perfectly hide it from you." Rudra came close to her ears and said "don't ever forget that I am your husband and nothing can hide from my eyes when it comes to you." In the competition two dishes have to be done one is spicy and another one is sweet. Paro did Rajasthan traditional dish "Malai Ghevar"  and "Dal Bati Churma" but she twisted and finished in her own way. They told that result will be announced in the evening party only.

Paro came to the ball room in a royal blue half saree, which made all the head to turn and see. Rudra admired his wife from the distance that was the same saree which he first admired. the same day itself rudra called the shop owner to send that paritcular dress to his address, from that time he had kept it for  some special occasion and now it came up. Paro was against in attending  the party but rudra convinced and assured her that he will also be there with her in the party. He gave her a saree and told "don't worry paro I am there na, i will help in trapping", but paro pushed him out and said "sunehri mom had already taught how to do it properly." Tensions grow more when they started to address and slowly they talked about how all tried their best. The first prize was got by the girl whom cheated paro yesterday. Paro looked at rudra with the heavy heart. rudra can see the tears in her eyes he eyeswas about to moved close to her but the call of paro name made him to stop. Paro was again called and she got the second prize. Paro controlled her tears this is the first time she is getting prize in her life time and all because of her husband. She looked at rudra who is happily clapping the hands. Paro slowly mouthed thank you to him. 

The party began and the light got dimed. Rudra was continuously looking at paro and also having the conversation vice versa. All came to congratulation paro and some offer to join as a chef in there hotel but she politely avoided that. Suddenly rudra missed paro, he started to search  her at the last he saw her standing near the count. Rudra came near and called paro but he was shocked to see her stage. Paro was counting the empty glass, when she looked up and saw rudra she called him also to count with her. Rudra understand that paro is heavily drunk without any seeing rudra took paro to their room. 

"put me down you...idiot...hmmm studpit and dog... ...and I forgot." Rudra looked at his wife who is pouting cutely. "paro tell me how you drank, did any one force you. Paro stop in one place and tell me". Paro looked up at him with the hurt expression on her face. "who are you to ask? You're not my husband, my rudra will not scold me, move away I am going to my husband." Rudra controlled himself and got hold of paro before she ran out. rudra made paro to sit in the bed and went to lock the door. Rudra came and stood in front of paro who is counting in the air. "paro what are doing?" "I am counting you, you kidnaped me. I want to tell my husband how many of them kidnaped me, I will tell him 4. He will come and beat you blue and red. He has very beautiful body, his arms are so big, he will lift me without any difficult because he dose exercise every morning. You know my husband name, he has the big name when were I hear his name something dose here" paro lifted her saree to show her stomach to rudra. "I think I ate rat long time ago when ever rudra come close to me or call my name the rat inside my tummy dance, it give different feelings"  Rudra smirked and also amazed to get such a nice feedback about his body.  It means his wife was doodling over him and more over that he has the big effect on her. He will make sure that he removes the rat from her stomach soon. paro looked around and saw the reflection of rudra in the mirror and jumped in joy and ran towards it "rudra...you came to rescue me. I told him that you will come and see you came. Come and beat him put fight" rudra rolled his eyes by seeing his drunken wife talking to his reflection. "rudra I will give kiss, so you get energy...uuummmaaa" paro gave a sound and hot full kiss to the mirror. Rudra forgot to breath a second, did his wife do that?. He has to deal with that later now he want give her something to eat. Rudra ordered food for them and he changed in to a comfortable dress, all the while paro was hugging and talking to the mirror. "...I don't like that girls how can they tell your sooo sexxxyyy. I want to put chilli powder in their eyes they said you will look hot without dress, how can they say like that...you are my rudra...you are my Raj kumar...". Now he got know  how his wife drank, his wife was jelows. Rudra got the food and called paro "paro come her, sit down and eat something" he didn't give time for her to talk he just dragged her to the bed. Paro sat there with the fallen face, she turned and saw the mirror were is no reflection. Rudra started to feed food to her paro took only two morsels then she started to cry. Rudra got panicked and asked her what happen. " today I let him down...if I got the first place means he will be happy and will be proud of me. You know he does for me so much but I don't know what I will do in return for him. I want him so close to me, I want to hug him and he will carries me till I fall sleep in his arm by hearing his heartbeat. I want to hug him and kiss him in the cheek before going out like they do in serial. I want to kiss him like Rose and Jake, but I don't know how to do it. I don't want him to leave me like Jake did to rose. I will also go with him deep down the sea." Rudra pulled her in to a hug and cried with her, his wife want to make him proud no one absolutely no one ever had done like this to him, he was over welcomed and now he got it, the feeling which he felt for long time. He is in love, love with his wife. As said rudra caressed her hair and she listened to his heartbeat. Paro lifted her head and looked straight in his eyes and of sudden she placed her lips on his. Rudra felt a sudden electric shock when her lips touched his, slowly rudra pulled paro more towards him for few min he felt no movements. He slowly looked at his wife who had slept peaceful. For a second rudra couldn't believe his eyes, did she really stop there,  he tried to wake her but got only giggling from her "rudraaa you smell sooo gggoooddd" mummed by placing her head in his chest. Rudra took paro in his arm but he didn't place her on the bed instead he made her to lie above him, paro gripped him so tightly and moaned his name in the sleep. 

Edited by prabha.abha - 8 years ago
prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi friends its emergency I have to go to my native, so only updating all the parts in a go. Actually I planed more than 10 chapter but I was forced to do put all in single part. I have got so many notification by telling that paragraph is repeating and my last lettel in the words are missing...to tell the truth I itself don't know what to do. I am posting from my tab, here if I type paro means it shows park. If again I correct that means it shows pro...hmmm I am really tired dear. After checking and posting also same think is happening and I have to re edit it. Hope so in this part there won't any error if so pls forgive me... I love u all will see you soon. I will replay to your comments once I come back...

Chapter 10( last ): 

Next morning paro opened her eyes, she felt as if someone is sitting on her head and beating with hammer. Paro tried to recall everything but the pain in her head dint give  a chance. Rudra came and sat near her and gave the tablet with water to drink. Paro took without any question and rudra made her to sleep. Paro was about to open her mouth, rudra placed his finger on her lips and said "go back to sleep paro, you pain will reduce" he tucked her and sat there till she fall as sleep. In the afternoon paro got up and she felt much relief from head ache. She saw rudra was talking in the phone. She went to fresh up and came back after a long hot bath. Rudra mesmerised by looking at his wife who looked like a freshly bloomed rose. "rudra what happen yesterday I don't remember anything, why my head pained like that?" paro asked with the innocent eyes. He told "yesterday you were drunk. Can you tell me how it happened?" paro opened her mouth wider by hearing that she drank. How cans she do it. She tried to remember how it happened, ya those girls were talking about him in the anger she also got the same drink what they were drinking. Paro gulped by looking rudra who is standing handsomely in his jeans and T-shirt. She blushed and looked down by thinking him shirtless. Rudra was glad to see his wife blushing. He smirked and asked "paro tell me what happen its getting late. We have to go and catch flight and ya you were blabbering something in the sleep like how the girls...my Raj...and rudra dress? What is that?". Paro stood up by hearing those words she hurriedly moved around to stuff her things in the bag "no no its not what you think...i mean they said your dress was so nice, that's all...ya ya that's all come now we are getting late." With that paro dragged rudra out of the room. Rudra bit his lips from laughing, he was sure if he laugh she will become a wild cat. 

After they return to their home both immersed themselves in the work. During the stay in the Delhi rudra found that his manager on the Delhi branching is cheating on him and getting lots of the amount by showing fake accounts. Once he came back rudra made sure he checked every branches with his own eyes, when he was need of going other states, he sent aman for that, still he is not ready to let his wife sleep alone he feared that night mare will come back to paro. paro kindly refused the function which they were about to conduct  in honoring her by saying "I feel weird to standing in front of all and they all will look at me as if I got two horns."  Principal blinked his eyes two times and then nodded his head. He felt proud to have a student like her "now a day all will do anything to become fame but she being a rich man's wife she said she feel like weird". When the project work started rudra was adamant that both girls should work in his company only. Aman tried to argue lot "Rudra, I know you care for bhabi but this the high time bhabi has to face the world on her own. In the future if bhabi start the own business means she need experience man, if she work here you will make her to blush more than doing any work. You are treating her like a baby rudra. If I were in your kids place and then you do such pampering I will kick you in the right part where it will pain more." Rudra didn't tell anything he was worried about paro but aman also got a point. Finally paro put her foot down and said she will work in the company where aman bhai suggest. Rudra sighed, he collected all the information about the company and he even had the staff details. When aman came to know that he felt like banging his head on the wall and rudra gave "I don't care look". 

Finally they both completed their college, more than them rudra was the happiest man he has planned to take paro for a long honeymoon and to propose her in the honeymoon. Today was there farewell part which I going to be conducted in "Ranawat Palace". Sunehri jumped and got the opportunity to fix the best hotel, as all know her brother work for Rudra so they gave the work to her which she perfectly completed it. Sunehri and aman walked inside rudra's home for taking paro to the party. Sunehri and paro went for shopping alone for the first time but unknown to them rudra sent the guards to keep eye on them. Rudra came down in black coat, low neck grey T-shirt and blue jean. Paro was dressed in red and black saree. Both shared an eye lock there trans was broken by the voice of aman. Sunehri clicked their picture by saying they look too cute. "Pumpkin please take me also, see even rudra also coming and ya because of me only you got this party place and I only gave money to buy the buffoon dress which your wearing. I will not filter with any girls, it's a pinky promise." Rudra and paro looked at the poor state of aman. " First this is not buffoon dress. Second you didn't help me rudra bhai only said me to conduct the farewell party in his hotel and the last Rudra bhai is coming because his wife is going, ok." Sunehri huffed and puffed by hearing a comment about her dress. " me also will come and will choose your future bhabi there." "my bhabi in that party, no way I need your wife to be like parvati bhabi, try some one in her relations." Rudra steped in and said "sunehri lets take him but if he fliters more means then you call him by telling that his baby needs a diapher change and his wife is on the call." Sunehri readlly accepted it and aman jaw droped down by hearing the diapher baby. Rudra saw paro was in a deep thought and he asked her the reason "rudra , I forgot about mami and nandhu, how are they, I mean...".  " relax paro don't worry god will look after them. Now forget about them and concentrate on the party, ok" paro nodded her head. They both heard sunehri shouting to stop there romance as its getting late for party. Aman, sunehri and paro entered the door and all the head turned to  look at them. Rudra entered the party area in the other way. Sunehri pulled paro and asked about the idea which she gave. Paro looked around and shook her head in a no "I am afraid to tell sunehri what if he reject me, I cant take it...I don't want any pain I am happy with it." By telling that paro left that place, paro knows that her husband is allergy towards love her fear was what if by telling her love towards him and he hatred her for that, then she can bear it. Sunehri want to bang both husband and wife's head with each other. Around them peoples can see the love for each other still those idiots are not ready to tell it. Sunehri looked around for her brother, their she saw him happily dancing with her enemy. She left him to enjoy little after that she will deal with him but for now her aim is paro. after one hour sunehri left to bring the drinks, she bought two glass of orange juice for paro, both had mixed little vodka. She was sure this will make paro blabber about her love to rudra. paro drank it but she felt like her throut is burning. Paro execused to use the wash room. Rudra who was looking for paro came and asked sunehri. Sunehri kept the juice down and went for looking paro. rudra drank that juice in a one go in the tension. Then on the way rudra took wine which made him to kick start his mind. Sunehri called rudra out the hotel to take paro home. Rudra rushed out to see his wife, he was little bit study but for paro she was totally out of control. 

Both entered the house in the full tight. Rudra managed to take paro to the room, once in the room paro vomited on her dress. Rudra asked her go and clean herself in the bath room. Rudra waited for paro to come out but she didn't come so he went inside to see what happen. The moment rudra saw  paro in the shower and that to standing only in the bra and skirt, he was completely turned on. Rudra romoved his jacket and joined her wife in the shower. When paro saw rudra she hugged him and gave a bite in his neck which made rudra to pull paro so close. Paro played with rudra by touching his body which drived him crazy. Rudra remover the remaining clothes and carried her to their bed to make passionate love. 

Rudra was the first one to wake up from the blissfull sleep. He looked at the naked back of paro, which made him to jump. He closed his eyes to remember what he have done, when the matter dawn to him he closed his eyes with frustration. how can he lose his control and he took advantage of her in that stage. His mind asked him what if she regret it, what if she aquested him and for the same reason what if she leave him. rudra started to sweat badly. Rudra saw his phone which is ringing continuously and in the anger he took to shout at the person but befor that aman spoke very tensed "why you didn't take the call? i called you 20 times. I am on the way to your home get ready fast big problem had arived." Rudra thought not more than the problems what he done yesterday night. He got up and went to take shower to free his mind. The ring of rudra phone made paro to wake up. She was shocked to see herself without dress. Fear griped her then she calmly looked around and relxed after knowing the a she in her home only. Paro tried hard and remembered how she came her and then she got the glimps of rudra and her taking shower and how he made love to her. Paro blushed more and Happy tears formed in her eyes, today she was completely a woman. A woman who loves her husband from the bottom of the heart. paro wiped her tears and at the same time rudra opened the door. Rudra looked at paro who is wiping her tears, his heart was stabbed by sharp knife. He didn't talk or try to go near her, he looked at her for two brief second to get some smile or his name from her mouth but he got none. Rudra went out by taking his mobile. Paro tried run back of him but her pain and dress less condesion made her to stop. Paro changed her dress and ran down stairs not carring about her head and body pain. Aman awited for her down. When paro came down aman ifromed her that rudra went to office and asked him to take her to his house. Paro felt dejected, she went up to take bath. When she came to sunehri house she was given a tablet and asked to take rest. Paro woke Up by 2 in the afternoon, when she cake to know about rudra it made her heart to break in to two half. Her rudra went to goa, he didn't say good bye to her, he left her to sleep alone. Her mind asked the question question"is he regrecting what happen between them in last night". 

Its been one week, there was no phone call or message from him. she don't know what to do both sunehri and aman are trying to make her happy but it was no use. Her mind is wandering around the night what happen in the party. She could not remember the bliss ful moment fully yet she cherished it. The reaction which rudra gave made her to confuse a lot. Why he didn't speak to her? He didn't come near here. It all ways hurt her so much. A ring of the cell phone or the doorbell made her to run towards it but every time she felt dejected by seeing the absent of the persom whom she expecting. she had become lifeless body. Whenever they forced her to eat food she used to ask "wheatear rudra had his food?" she miss him so much, his smell, his warmth, his smile, his expressive eyes and his care for her. She want to shout at sunheri, aman and their mother for forcing her to eat  and sleep, which she doesn't want to do. When ever she ask aman to take her to him he will tell that he is very busy to see any one and when she ask about phone call he got the replay that meeting, busy, client and so on. By hearing those words her anger will rise and want to shout at them by telling "she want to met him because she can't live with out him for any more mintute also", but her words never came only tears was easy to flow. She want to hug him and tell how much she love him, how much she want him, how much she missed him. on the 8th day in the sunehri home, paro was sitting in the dining table in a devasted stage and sunehri is cutting vegetables. The door got opened and saw aman entering again paro felt disappointment but she didn't show it. Aman entered and saw sunehri crying so he asked her what happen. "bhai I am not crying I am just cutting the onion." "oh I thought you had fight with mom, when i was opening the door I saw you in tears, so only asked". Paro silently heard their conversation her mind went back to the day where they also had same situation. Her heart started to beat fast, her mind started think then it darwn to her that what if rudra also miss understood like aman. what if rudra thought she is unhappy. A smile played oh her lips, she felt her heart is very lite. She looked around for aman and sunehri but both were not here, she looked around and went to see them. 

Aman and sunehri were having the conversation secretly in aman room without the knowledge that paro was also hearing it. The moment they both heard the sound of object falling in the ground both turned to see paro standing in the door step with the shocked expression. Sunehri rushed to paro but she pushed her aside and moved toward aman. Paro came and clenched his shirt, shouted at the top of her voice "tell me what happen to my husband and why he is been held for investigation. Tell me aman where is my husband and I want the answer right now.". aman gulped and said "bhabi relax...you sit here I will explain". "cut that crap and tell me now". Sunehri and aman was taken back by her words, its good their mother was not at the the home. "After the farwell party morning we got the information that our hotel in the goa had been dealing in drugs. When they ride our hotel they got drugs in the main office, that is rudra's room. So they sent the arrest warrant for him. Rudra has to fly immediately to goa as the police had come for him. so in the hurry he was not able to inform you he just gave information that I should take you to my home and keep there till he come back. His cell phone were seized, he is only allowed to talk to lawyer." Paro moved two step back, she fumbled and about to lose her balance but sunheri caught her on time. "did papa know?" aman shook his head in no. "is...is...he in...jail". "no bahabi they had kept him in house arrest. The manger was the cause for all this but he escaped by putting rudra in trouble. Police will soon catch him, you don't worry he will come back to you. He warned me not to tell to dhilsher and you." "he thought that his wife is so weak huh?...anyway its ok, now I know it and I want to meet my husband now." paro stood up by wiping her tears.    

By the evening they reached goa. Aman tried to call the lawyer and in from about their arrival but paro stubbornly snatched the phone and got hold of it. Aman could not do anything so he just booked the ticket for both, he know rudra is going to rot him in fire. Paro was praying to god for her husband welfare. Once they reached home paro rushed to the door but she was stopped by the gaurds. This time paro didn't get help from aman she it self introduced herself and told them that she had come to met her husband ad and will not return back until she is succeed. When the guard didn't hear her she sarted to shout more. Aman reached there to stop but it was no use. The main door open and the uniform dressed man came out by hearing the sound. Paro looked at him, itsems all are high ranked person. The fears of not seeing her husband gave a strength to paro. she stepped forward with the head high and said "I am Parvati Rudra Pradap Ranawat, and I am here to meet my husband". 

Rudra was looked in the house. He is now like wounded lion, he is waiting for his prey, the manager. Once he returned from the Delhi he made all the arrangements to renovating the managers. So far he found that only Delhi hotel is cheating but later he found the different problem arises in the goa branch. There was police arrest in the hotel for more than two times and he was not informed about it. He allotted the privat investigation on his hotel. The second information he got was the drugs in the hotel. He made sure to alert all and before he could find the person the police got to know and now he is caught as a owner of the hotel. They would have left him if not the sudden death of a forgiener in his hotel room in the mystery way. This made more complicated. He was only allowed to contact the lawyer. Every day his lawyer used come but all the time his question will about his wife. Aman was made to report to the lawyer about paro every day. every the information he gets will make him heart to break. Once aman had sent the video of paro who is rushing to open the door thinking it will be her husband, her fallen face made him to cry. Aman requested rudra to inform paro about this but he didn't give ears to aman. rudra was not ready to tell paro because after know paro will rush to goa and what if the manager caught hold of paro as a hostage. Rudra informed aman to make paro sleep in the open terrace by looking moon and star. Every passing day was like hell to him, he gave the pressure to the dective for find the manager asap. When rudra was discussing about the details to lawer and all the other office suddenly the heared some arquments. By hearing the name of his wife rudra quick step toward the door. There he saw his wife telling her full name to the officer with the pride. By looking at her he can tell that she had became lean and black circle under her eyes showed the sleepless night. She looked more plae and her cheek bones are visible. The moment paro looked at him he felt very light all his tension was gone, he is ready to fight with t the whole world but at this moment he need his wife. He slowly came forward and called "paro" in a weak voice.

Paro looked around from where the voice came, the moment she saw him her worries flew away, she took a slow step by calling his name and in a next moment she launched herself in his arm. Rudra lost the balance by the force paro had hugged him but he adjusted it and lifted paro from the grounded. Both hugged each as if their life detpended on each other. Paro cried more and rudra tried to pacefiy her, Suddenly paro pushed rudra from the hold and wiped her tears. Rudra blinked twice by seeing the sudden action of his wife. Paro angrily shouted at rudra "what you think of yourself ? huh why you didn't inform me ? you thought your wife is dull and cant face this matter, if you think so then your wrong mister. My husband had thought me what this world is and he trained me according to these people and I can face this world alone. But I cant face this...that my husband is hiding the information from me, I can't take this separation...i want to live with him,I want to wake up in his arm like always, I want to hear his heart beat at the night, I want him to make love to me as he did last time, I want to carry his child and I want to shout and tell to this world that I am madly in love with my husband, I want..." No more words came out from her mouth because his mouth had sealed her rosy lips. Rudra didn't kiss her he just kept his lips above hers and lightly liked her lips with his tougue. 
 People around them left the place with the little blush. Aman closed the door and waited outside, he know his wait is going to last long but he is happy for them he will surely tease rudra to death. After a long kiss rudra pulled him apart and he cupped her face in his palm. Rudra looked directly in to her eyes and said "I love you paro". He repeated the word by placing each kiss on her face at the last rudra kissed away her tears and said "no more tears paro, I love you, love you more than anything in this world. I am sorry baby for not telling to you, I don't want you to get tensed and worried unnecessarily. Please don't get anger on me and again I am sorry please talk to me baby"...rudra waited for the paro to replay but  paro was not able to look at him she blushed and said "I don't know how to kiss ...teach me" "what.." rudra could not belive his ears did his wife  said that he couldn't control his laughter so he freely laughed. Paro for the first time seeing her husband laughing like this with in a minute her anger came back. She pouted and turned her back to her husband.  Rudra controlled himself and in a one swift he pulled his wife towards him, he moved close towards her ears and said "follow my lead" with the he gave bit in her neck. 

When the sun rays fall inside the room throw the window rudra sleep was disturbed. He looked down to see his wife who is sleeping above him as like a child. Rudra hugged her more tightly which made her to wake up from the sleep. Paro looked at her husband who is giving her naughty smile which made her to blush more. At the night after kissing more than two time he left her and called aman to have small chat about the business work. In the mean time paro cooked food for three and both had the dinner. At night rudra lifted paro in his arm and went to their bed. With some much tiredness both slept in each other arm very soon. Rudra pulled her to give a kiss but she pushed him and ran to the bathroom for fresh up. Mean while rudra ordered dress for paro and aman . after changing in to swalar suit paro made her way to the kitchen to cook food for all. The officer arrived to the house because the lawyer had informed them to arrange for meeting. When they arrived they can see the happy face of rudra, love can do anything even lion can became cat. The 2 FBI officer also came with the 2 indian officer. The moment they sat on the table, there nose was filled with deliouse smell of ginger tea and aloo paratha with mint chutney. Rudra smirked by seeing all people smelling the food. Paro came out with six cup of tea and some biscuit. Rudra asked paro to prepare break fast for them alos, which she happly accepted it. Food was served and all had the finger licking best break fast except rudra. At the last paro came and served three paratha was rudra. Rudra started feed her and he ate himself by telling "I know you served all the food to us". Happy tears made its way rudra wiped it and shook his head. The lawyer came towards rudra for telling some importan matter but rudra stopped him by telling "nothing is importan more than his wifes health". After finishing the food lawyer gave the good news that the manager is caught and now he is free. 
Paro and rudra stayed in goa for one week to spent the time which they missed. After that they both returned to the Mumbai happily. Soon the last semester result came and again paro topped first. This time rudra took paro to the Taj hotel for a treat. Every day at the night they both used have their sweet conversation in the garden. Both understood each other without expressing their feelings. For the convocation rudra invited dhilsher, maithili and samrat to surprise paro. paro happly hugged her papa and jija, she silently thanked rudra for giving the beautifull surprise. she was very down when she came to know that rudra will not be coming to the convocation, but she didn't show it. Rudra who understood his wife very well he want to give one more surprise for her in the college so he asked sunehri to give some lame execuse. Paro left the house with the heavy heart, after reaching the college paro looked around if here husband came by changing his mind, but no she could not see him. she want him today by her side, he is the main reason she is here. She want him to see his wife getting the award and cup. When paro name was called she hurriedly wiped the tears and went to the stage. The chief guest shook her hand and was about to put the gold medal on her neck but she refused and asked permission to for speaking her heart. 

"Hi friends, you all know me what I am in the present but you don't know what I was in the past. Today I want to tell you all how I came here and with whoes help I am here. Today if I am standing here means its because of this..." she took her mangalsutra out from her neck and showed to all. "today I am getting that gold medal means then its because of this chain, ya I am married. Married to a best man in this world, my husband made me to study, because I want to face this world without fear. I was born in a village, you all knew it. I used to cry in the room without my husbands knowlge by thing the humulation I went through in class. I still remember on the first day they made me to clean the floor. After my parents death my life was full of pain untill i met my husband and he took me from that place to his world. When  i first came here all were new to me, he thought me each and everythink, how to operate tv remote, how to use oven, mixer, watching machine. He waited till I operate and see for myself, but to this world he is famous for his arogent and impasent. He taught me my first lecture for the whole night, because I was very much weak in english and the next day I appeared infront of all and took the class very boldely all because of him. During the exam time he used prepare coffee every two hours for me, he also used to do his office work with me till I complete my study because he know that I am very afraid to be alone. He could have prepared coffee and poured in the flax but he dint do that, I respect him for that. Once in my insecurity stage I asked my father in law why he accepted me as his bhau, he laughed at me and asked a question "if for marriage money is importan means then he took a wrong step. If love and care is importan means then he took a right step. Today I think his words for making my mind clear.  My husband gave freedom for me to choose my liking, he thought me how to live in this world. I forced not to dream in my childhood but my husband changed that he made me to dearm high and he also guided and supported me to reach those dream. my aim was to make  my husband proud and today I did it, all these medal, cup and certificate all because of him only and I whish that I want it to got from my husband hand and that only will make correct. Can i?" the cheaf geust clapped his hand and was folled by a loud applas by all. Suddenly their was a pin drop silent. Paro looked at the stage for the sudden change. There she saw her husband who is standing in the stage very handsomely in his casual dress. Rudra eyes showed so much emotion there was love, thanks, pain, greatness and happiness. Paro took a slow step toward him, rudra didn't look other side his eyes were locked only for his wife. Rudra graped the medal from the chef guest hand, who gave the unbeliveble look towards rudra. Rudra made paro to wear the gold meadel and gave the certificate. At the last he was about to take the cup but before him paro took it.  Paro was all the while crying and laughing. Rudra asked what by raising his eye brows but paro shook her head in no and stretched her hand to give him the cup. Rudra was over welcomed by her guester and pulled her for a tightly hug. Rudra as usual lifted paro from the ground and twisted her around. Rudra gave a kiss in paro fore head and said "I love you my wife". A long whishle was blown by sunehri and aman. Others were very shocked they could not belive that rudra is married and that to with paro some burnt with jeolus and others were happy for them. Rudra guided her down towards dilisher, who is having the happy tears. Rudra and paro bend down to take his blessing, dilisher was over welcome by this guester of his son and hugged him tightly which rudra also gave in. 

After the long day they came back home. Paro was very tired when she returned home all her friends and other students had asked non stop question about rudra and her marrisge . when they tried to talk bad about there secret marriage paro jumped at them and blased like a fire work. Sunehri happly clapped her hand by seeing the wild paro and some witches need like this treatment only. After returning home rudra gave his gift to paro. He guided her to the corner of the hall and showed her parents portrait hanging in the wall with the big garland. Paro hugged him and said this is the best gift.  By watching all this dilisher had a peaceful smile after all he did lot of risk in both getting married. And at the last both Raj Kumar and Raj Kumar I lived happily with so many children's...

Edited by prabha.abha - 8 years ago
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Prabha, hope everything okay at ur native place. Take care dear

Supe4b & awesome updates prabha., in ur stories, there are always spl cuteness, loved to read ur stories. First Both bond unwilling but with time they came together with love, care for each other so much. Paro wants to make proud him, do anything for each other, i think in next update both confess their feelingsEdited by thakurpreeti - 8 years ago
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the last two chapters πŸ‘
Lovely ending to a lovely story πŸ‘
Thank you for the pm πŸ˜ƒ
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
love your part 8, 9and 10 the last part is amazingg