Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Annasabu

Hi
1.It took a minute for rudra to register it and a lumped formed( lump)
he remembered how he was no moode to do office work( has no mood)
going to depending ( to depend)
and if need any help ( needed)
Tears rolled down from the check(cheek)
some voice shouting (someone shouting )
to calm down and breath.(breathe)
gustier. ( may be gesture)
rudra introduced pro to the entire(paro)
he mourned when( moaned)

Prabha, I am not a fault finder. Professionally I am an editor so mistakes glare at me. My true intention was to make you aware of the little errors which you can correct and make your creation even more presentable. Only a foe will be blind enough to leave it and make you a laughing stock.
I want you to be first class author. You have that ability dear.,
So I think you will take it in the right spirit.
And corrected this in genuine interest,no hard feelings . O.K

Love
Anna😊

Oh thank you so much dear...ya now I got it and I will surely try my level best πŸ˜ƒ
prabha.abha thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluetitliya

Part 6:
Loved it a lot.
I wish we had a Love button like we have got like button.
You made me cry in this chapter with Paro's past. That was so emotional.

You have so beautifully blend the Scenes from RR in your story. Love them all.πŸ‘
Shopping and Lunch by the New couple was so nice.

Rudra πŸ€—
He is Sooo caring love him loads

Ha ha ha like button super...thanks πŸ˜³
prabha.abha thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluetitliya

Part 5:
Oh Prabha dear, that was such a Sweet Chapter. πŸ€—
So so beautiful it is.
I am sorry I can't mention which part I loved in this chapter.
Because I loved loved each and every line of the update.
I was reading the whole chapter with a smile on my face and few parts with a grin.
The kitchen scene I could very well imagine our Rudy face with the stumped look when Paro asked for his name.

I am falling hard for this adorable Rudra 😳

Thank you so much dear I love youπŸ˜ƒ
firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please post the update soon πŸ˜Š
prabha.abha thumbnail

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

Please post the update soon πŸ˜Š

Ya soon dear ...πŸ˜›
prabha.abha thumbnail

Chapter 7:

Next morning rudra woke up from his beautiful sleep; he felt some softness in his hand. He tried to open his eyes but some black cloth was covering his eyes, he tried to know what smooth object he is holding so he squeezed in the process he heard only little moan. Rudra was now completely awake from his sleep. He slowly removed his other hand to clear his view. Paro hair was covering his eyes and his other hand was holding her waist tightly and paro face was so close to him. He took a min to control his crazy hormones and released himself from his sexy wife. The cold water did a best job in relaxing him. After the breakfast rudra made a call to Aman, his best friend come manager of course, the call was a teasing one. "Stop over acting Aman I know you would have got my marriage information from him, so keep your mouth shut and send sunhari and your mother here. I coming to the office paro will be alone its all new for her and she afraid to be alone." Rudra could hear laughing from the other end, his anger roused and before he could speak he heard aman question "I heard my bhabi name is Parvati and now you're telling paro, so two name or you have kept nick name?" "Aman I will make sure you works in the basement for one whole month if you didn't stop your stupid question". "Ok ...ok I am serious, you know mom will not go to any places. So I will bring sunari and make sure your fridge is full with all the food items".

The moment sunehri entered the house, the house become noise. Sunehri opened her mouth wider by seeing paro who is standing near her bhai. Aman came and stood in front of rudra, he pulled sunehri also with him.  "this is the best surprise no one have ever given". "oh really pumpkin, I remember that yesterday someone told me the same dialogue when I bought double burst cheese pizza". "oh, you shut up, I am talking to rudra bhai not to you monkey". Rudra stopped there fight and introduced to paro Amandeep as his friend and like little brother and sunehri as his sister. Rudra and Aman went to the office, before going rudra placed the cordless phone in the center of the dining table and also told that few people will come for altering the house. Aman was looking at rudra, who is very busy in his thinking something but rudra was not least bothered about it. He is busy in hearing the conversation taking place between his wife and sunari, by this way he can know about his wife likes and dis-likes. While entering in to the office all the staffs were astonished to see his boss smiling and nodding his head in the acceptance of their wishes. Aman smirked by seeing the reaction of the staffs and thought "this is just a start...they have more to see...". In the meeting rudra was only concentrating in his Bluetooth. For the first time he want to be in his home, he want to smell his wife's cooking, he want that finger licking food. Suddenly he was not able to here there voice in the Bluetooth he waited for 2minitue but these was no voice, he stood up in the middle of the meeting to rush home. Call of his name bought him back he looked the surrounding was everyone is giving him a strange look. He asked aman to condect  the meeting on behalf of him and left the office by taking the car key but he was stopped by hearing his wife laughing sound. He dropped the idea of going back because the girls are planning to see some hot hero's Bollywood film. He could hear the voice of girls who are praising some stupid hero dancing in the rain without his shirt. He took the Bluetooth out from his ears and marched inside the cabin to made some calls. 

In the home sunehri is fast asleep in the couch but for paro sleep is far away. She now respect rudra more, her husband owns 3stare hotel in all the states. He single handedly did all the hard work and no which is paid him very well. She also came to know about his carrying side for sunehri and aman, "bhai won't express in words but his action will tell" was sunehri's words. Whenever sunehri is upset or had a fight with aman and her mom means she will come to rudra house only and kaka working in the house will inform rudra about sunehri he will immediately order ice cream for her, when the cup gets over her all anger will also get cool down. Aman and sunehri lost their father in the accident and her mom is very depressed and still now refused to go out of the house, its rudra who gave him a job and helped lot in overcoming the sadness. Her mind was wondering in two things which sunehri has told her. First she was told by her that "my mom used to say whenever a husband goes for the job, a wife should walk him till the door with the smiling face when he see our smiling face his day will be good." second is the most difficult job for paro "while going outside and coming to the home a wife should give a hug to her husband and should kiss him, if we do that means he will be happy and will buy lots of gift. I have seen in so many films and serials bhabi." Paro decided that the second information which sunehri gave from her serial and Bollywood analysis will take a time and before that she has to thank her husband for setting small temple inside the house by removing the mini bar. 

At night rudra was immersed in his phone call. He only has limited time in his hand before that he has to complete a lot. Paro was in a dilemma to enter which room. After finishing the call rudra looked for paro, who was sitting in the sofa. Rudra called her to his room and they both lie down in their respective places. After few min paro looked at rudra who is sleeping by covering his face with his hand and another one was left in her side, so that she can clutch it tightly. Paro very slowly moved herself toward him and rested her head in his hand and made herself close to him. Rudra looked at his wife from the corner of his eyes, which is having a satisfied smile on her face. After that he also slept in no time. 

In the morning rudra was the first one to wake up, he was gain shocked to see himself hugging his wife. Rudra freed him and went for the morning exercise. Paro woke up after some time and looked around the room for rudra but he was missing, fear gripped her she ran whole house by shouting his name. kaka who was working in the kitchen came by hearing her shout and guided her to the basement where gym is located. She ran to the gym to make sure that her husband didn't leave her, when she opened the door there she saw her husband who is standing shirtless and sweating heavily. As if rudra felt his wife present he turned to the door and met his wife teary eyes. Rudra ran towards her and cupped her face and asked "paro... what happen? Why are you crying? Did anyone told anything? Or did you get hurt?". Paro was over welcomed by seeing his care towards her; she hugged him tightly and cried more with the shaky voice she replayed "when I woke up... I saw the empty bed ..., I searched for you in all place... I thought you left me and went." He smoothed her and said "no paro I already told you na... I will not leave you and go then why crying, actually Every morning I will be in the gym only for past two day I dint come here so today morning I came little earlier, that's all relax. ...Go and sleep take some rest." Rudra unwantedly realized himself from her and he left paro in the bed and came down. He was shocked by his gustier he had never gave any explanations to any one but today he had spoken too much rare than telling I was only in gym. While leaving office as per sunehri advice paro came to drop him till door, true to the word her smiling face gave lot of peace to rudra. 

Rudra entered the office with the best mood. In that process he granted a leave for a girl staff, who is asking leave for next whole month because it was her marriage but our rudra granted leave for two months with salary. Aman was the only one who didn't get heart attack by seeing his boss sudden changes. Aman thought about the past, the person who doesn't like marriage, children, and family and hate girls to the cores but that same person itself giving a girl staff two months leave for her marriage. By the afternoon rudra got a call from his father by telling him he has sent the entire paro school certificate through mail. Dhilsher didn't stop there he teased more which made Rudra to barked at aman for involving dhilsher in this matter. "What I will do rudra, you just told me to get the entire paro certificate's by tomorrow itself, I can get help only from your father so I did it." Rudra controlled his anger by seeing the teasing smile, he just wants to throw him out from the window but for now he has one important appointment. While driving the car, his mobile beeped by indicating that he got a one text message. When he opened the message his ganger and tension were completely gone and a bright smile came on his face. 

Msg: have your lunch on time...msg typed by pumpkin and told to type by your wife. I am teaching my bhabi how to chat in the mobile so don't disturb us by making call. 

He stopped the car in front of small house come hospital. At the reception he enquired "is Dr. Raj Psychiatrist is available?"    

In the evening when he entered the home he was welcomed by the beautiful laughter of his wife. Sunehri was trying some dancing step by seeing the tv and paro was helping for that. The laughter was stopped by seeing his entry. Paro adjusted her saree and ran towards kitchen for preparing tea. Rudra came down after freshen up with a file in his hand. Tea made him to relax more, he asked both the girls to sit and he then gave the file to them to read and sign the paper. Sunehri opened and read in one go and happily hugged rudra. Rudra eyes were fixed on paro, he looked how she slowly read and tried to understand the information in the paper. When she got the word college paro looked at rudra in happy and fear full eyes. Rudra can understand what his wife is thinking. "Paro you and sunehri are going to college, which is going to start from next Monday. Both are doing same group Catering and Hotel management". Rudra can see that paro is relaxed. Then he left after getting sign from both, sunehri stated to describe how they both together going to enjoy in the college. At last paro smile and in her heart her husband grow one step ached in the respect. At the night paro thanked him with the delicious American dish which she tried with the help of sunehri. "Thanks rudra for making me to study again...I don't know how...". Rudra wiped her tears and said "it's my duty paro to look after you and your wishes. I know how much you want to learn higher studies but there was no one to help. Now I am there for you so don't worry concentrate on your studies only ok." Paro gave her best smile and nodded her head in yes. In the bed as expected paro moved her towards rudra and slept closely. Rudra smiled when her shampoo smell hit him, which drives him crazy. His thoughts drifted to the conversation were his wife and sunehri had which he wantedly overheard through the phone. Rudra can feel the sadness in paro voice while telling how she wished to learn more but she was not allowed. So only rudra got the admission for her in the same college were sunehri will take care of paro in all the way. Rudra want to conform something about paro night mare about her parent's death, so he made the appointment to the psychiatrist. Doctor had explained, that a complete love, affection and care will solve here fear and night mare. "Its simple rudra at the small age she saw the death of her parents and the worst is that they have burned the bodies in front of her eyes. Loneliness, pain and suffering all have settled in deep down of her heart. If you show little love towards her she will be happy and the next day if she didn't see you or you missed to show her little love means, then she will again go back to her shell, fear...fear of losing you. She is now like a baby, who needs lot of attention, love and care. Your small gesture will be like a big thing for her and She will think all people around her are good, she will fail to notice the double meaning in their words or the action. Deep down of her heart she expected love from someone towards her, if they show love to her then they will be god to her, in her blindness in love she will fail to see other side of them. She is a like a glass doll handle with care. " 

Note: pls friends press the like button and tell me ur views about this part. i will love if i get more comments, it makes me very happy...do tell me which part or line scene u loved in this chapter😳

angelofheaven00 thumbnail
loved it. can't wait for more. rudra's character is nice.
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG am I the fist one to comment?

Thanks Prabha
It was lovely as ever

Hope you are not offended at my remarks last time, do let me know then I will see t it that such an actions will not be repeated.

Love

Anna
prabha.abha thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelofheaven00

loved it. can't wait for more. rudra's character is nice.

Thank you dearπŸ˜›
prabha.abha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annasabu

OMG am I the fist one to comment?

Thanks Prabha
It was lovely as ever

Hope you are not offended at my remarks last time, do let me know then I will see t it that such an actions will not be repeated.

Love

Anna

Thank  you dear...no not at all I am thank full to you dear πŸ˜›