*-Question & Queries Corner #6-* - Page 25

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago
and in here too , please anyone know textures used in this , please anyone Cry

Hello :)
Can anyone tell me how to get the imgur link or any other link that can be seen on the forum of any gif posted on twitter ?
Edited by CrazyKupKakes - 5 years ago
Originally posted by .annihilation.

Originally posted by -VPaintings-

I really can't seem to find a good way of making non-grainy gifs in Photoshop CS6. It always gets degraded on saving. Any help for the same would be great.
Thanks in advance!

SAME. SAME EXACTLY. Stern Smile That's the problem I have been facing too. They look good while they're in the PS screen but the moment you save it, they always turn grainy. I have read a lot on this, on tumblr and else where but nothing worked. Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated. 

Posting this from All tutorials/PSD thread here too. 
Originally posted by CrazyKupKakes

Hello :)
Can anyone tell me how to get the imgur link or any other link that can be seen on the forum of any gif posted on twitter ?
you have to save the GIFs on Twitter and upload on Imgur or minus to share here on IF. :)

Originally posted by -VPaintings-

I really can't seem to find a good way of making non-grainy gifs in Photoshop CS6. It always gets degraded on saving. Any help for the same would be great.
Thanks in advance!

SAME. SAME EXACTLY. Stern Smile That's the problem I have been facing too. They look good while they're in the PS screen but the moment you save it, they always turn grainy. I have read a lot on this, on tumblr and else where but nothing worked. Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated. 

Posting this from All tutorials/PSD thread here too. 
Why using CS6 ? I have given the download link of CS5 extended version which you dont even have to install on your pc... I never seem to have such problems by using CS5. For the download link, check the first page :)
Originally posted by StrawberryParam

Why using CS6 ? I have given the download link of CS5 extended version which you dont even have to install on your pc... I never seem to have such problems by using CS5. For the download link, check the first page :)

I had the CS5 portable version but that didn't have the 'save for web' option and I got my hands on CS6 after that which causes this problem. Guess, I'll have to try the one you gave. Thing is, having different versions for different kind of works is too much of a task. 

Originally posted by StrawberryParam

I had the CS5 portable version but that didn't have the 'save for web' option and I got my hands on CS6 after that which causes this problem. Guess, I'll have to try the one you gave. Thing is, having different versions for different kind of works is too much of a task. 
That link I shared has every tool you need for GIFs aswell as for Signatures. But yeah, it's your decision at the end :)
How to make blinking tags
Any one has tutorial of it