Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Part 2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ananya woke up smiling thinking Kabir will be back today but next moment realized that today was the day she hated the most.Her birthday.Armaan never knew why she hated her birthday so much for him it was because she did not like to celebrate it after papa went missing.Only Ma and Richa knew the truth not even Ronnie knew about it.She hid very few things from him and being her best friend he could always make out as to what was wrong.But all this got her thinking as to when to tell Kabir about all this.This was the biggest truth of her life and they were engaged he had a right to know.But she also knew that even if he got any inkling about the fact that she had some sort of past even than he would never ask her.She will have to tell him as soon as possible.

Ananya-Ma breakfast ready ha i am getting late.

(Suddenly her phone rang and it was Kabir)

Ananya-Ha Kabir kya hua ??

Kabir-Ananya hame Trisha ke baare mei sab pata chal gaya hai.I am on on my way to your house along with Trisha.It's very serious matter if possible call Richa and Ronnie as well there.

Annaya-Ok fine.

(Ananya called Ronnie and Richa and explained them the situation.They told her that they were on the way.She also explained to her mother and she herself explained to Armaan not to tell anything about her birthday to anybody.Armaan was confused but went with the pace.)

Kabir came with Trisha.One look at Trisha and Ananya knew the matter was of extreme seriousness.This was not the Trisha who went form KKN.The butterfly of KKN had become something unrecognizable.Ananya had became tensed and signaled Kabir as to what was the matter.

Kabir-Ek baar Richa aur Ronnie ko aa jaane do phir bata ta hu.

Annaya-Trisha ye lo paani piyo ok relax dekho abhi Richa aur Ronnie bhi aa rahe hai.

In the meantime Richa and Ronnie arrived and saw Trisha they both were shocked to her so pale.Richa noted some injuries and signed Ananya who had noted it earlier.They both had certain inklings as where this was leading.

Ananya-Ma aap yaha Trisha ke saath bathea hum aate hai.

Ronnie-Sir Trisha ko kya hua hai.Woh aisi kyu ho gayi hai.

Kabir-Guys actually hua ye tha ki jab maine aur Khalid ne Trisha ko Mumbai me dekha tab hume shaak hua tha because Ananya ne mujhe bataya tha ki Trisha ki family yahi Delhi mei rehte hai so we digged further and found out that Trisha is involvd in legal procedure of divorcing her husband on charges of domestic violence and Dowry and a lot more which I have no idea about.

Richa-Sir looking at the injuries I think we should take Trisha at the hospital what do you say Ananya ??

Ananya-Ha Kabir,I think mai aur Richa Trisha ko le jaate hai.You carry on at the office just do not inform anyone at office yet till we have clear idea.

Kabir-Par tum dono akele...???

Ananya-If you and Ronnie want to aap dono lunch time pe aajana but we have to take Trisha there quickly and I will call her parents as well.

With this Richa and Ananya took Trisha to the hospital whereas Ronnie in the car with Kabir seemed lost.

Kabir-You ok Ronnie ???

Ronnie-Sir Trisha ko dekh kar Tension ho gayi.Even I have a sister.I get scared when she returns home late or her two wheeler breaks down.Imagine what Trisha must have gone through.I get scared about my sister thinking about these kind of things.

Kabir-You have a sister ???

Ronnie-Yep she is a fresh law graduate.Has just started practicing.

Kabir-Ronnie you have to be brave than only your mother's worry will lessen otherwise seeing you worried even she will worry.Your sister is brave girl it seems.I just hope Trisha talks to the girls.

The doctor had checked Trisha and had done reports which suggested that there were signs of domestic violence and 2 abortions.Trisha had tld them that Arjun's family was extremely conservative and wanted a boy.This statement literally freezed Ananya for some time.She had called Kabir and informed everything and also had told him that Trisha needed to be in hospital for atleast 4-5 days for recovery.He had told her that they would be coming very shortly.

Richa-Ananya tu theek to hai na.Look I know these kind of things you hear hits closer to home for you.

Ananya-Mai theek hu Richa its just difficult mai un sab cheezo ko peeche chodne ki koshish kar rahu par it comes back to haunt me again.Even today after so many hears this belief continues to exist in this country with these kind of people.I just hate it.

Richa-Tune Kabir sir ko bataya hai ???

Ananya-Nope not as if now but I am planning it soon.

Richa-Ananya tujhe ye sari baate tere dimaag se nikal ni padegi itne saal ho chuke hai is baat ko.He is not a part of your life anymore.Sudhir uncle bahut saal pehle tujhe us zindagi se yaha le aaye the.

Ananya-Richa nobody can understand the feeling of being ignored or neglected by your very own father.The feeling of being neglected because you are not something he hoped for.I could always see hate in his eyes for me.And now such has happened that even though I am not capable of hating anybody I hate him so much ki unke zikaar se mera dimaag ka preaure aapne aap badh jaata hai.

(Unknown to both of them Kabir had listened to them.At first Kabir had thought that Ananya was talking about waht had happened few weeks ago but them he realized this was something completely different and slowly became suspicious.And than the last part of conversation had him completely baffled.The journalist in him was joining the dots...Ananya was not Sudhir Kashyap's biological daughter because Sudhirji always talked about his daughter so fondly he loved her and always told him that his daughter could handle anything thrown at her.He had to talk to Ananya about this or should he talk to ma about this.his was confusing pin for him.He had to make sure he doesnot hurt Ananya in anyway while trying to get to the truth.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-cap

Khaild-Richa you have to take the interview of Retired Major General Vikram Rathod.

Richa-Kabir Sir mai is insaan ka interview nahi le sakti.

KnowItAllSwott thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice update..!!
Feeling pity for trisha..!
Kabir k andar ka journalist jaag gaya..!!😆
precap is very interesting.. plz continue soon..
Prasu1095 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So sry fr trisha.oh!no!richa is gng to interview of anu's father.i thnk kabir knws the past of anu
olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Part 3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kabir woke up in the morning with confusion in his mind.What to do was the question ??? Talking to Ananya right now was the question.He did not know the full matter and maybe his questions could hurt her somehow and he did not want to her.He finally decided to talk to Ma ? But would she rust him with something that was related to Ananya's life ?? That answered would be questioned only when he would inquire about the matter.He had already called ma and she had said that Ananya had left early to hospital to meet Trisha and than would leave for office from there itself and Armaan had left for college itself.

Anita-Aao Kabir aandar aao.Kya hua tum itni tension mai kyu lag rahe ho ? All ok.

Kabir-Ma woh actually kal jab mai hospital pahucha toh Ananya or Richa ki kuch baatei suni maine aur thoda sa confuse ho gaya isiliye aap see baat karne chala aaya mujhe laga shyad mere Ananya ko poochne se use unintentionally hurt ho toh...

Anita-Kaisi baat Kabir ???

Kabir explains the entire matter to Anita and Anita looked sort of as to where to start.

Anita-Ha Kabir tum ne ju bhi suna aur samjha woh correct hai Ananya meri aur Sudhir ki Biological daughter nahi hai.Woh meri behen ki beti hai.Maine aur Sudhir ne use tab adopt kiya tha jab woh 10 saal thi.

Kabir-Aur uske biological parents woh hai ya...

Anita-Nahi Kabir woh dono hai.Ananya ke father retired Army officer hai aur meri behen she is a surgeon aur woh Jodhpur mei rehte hai.He maybe a army man but he is a very orthodox man by nature.He always wanted a boy but instead had a girl due to which he developed a resentment towards Ananya.

Kabir-Par is saab mei Ananya ki kya galti hai ??? And such mentality in this modern times ???

Anita-Ha Kabir maine,Sudhir,Gauri ne sab ne bahut samjhane ki koshish ki par unhone kisi ki ek nahi suni.Sudhir could never tolerate the way her father treated Ananya and than hence decided to bring Ananya with us.Over the years Ananya has also developed high resentment towards her father and mother.She has not seen him since she left the house.

Kabir-How much does she carry on her shoulders and in her heart ye mujhe kabhi kabhi samajh nahi aata ?? Use dekh kar kabhi ehsaas nahi hote ki usske dil mei kya chalta hai.

Anita-Kabir woh tumhe batana chahti thi par phir Trisha ka matter aa gaya.

Kabir-Ma mujhe is baat ka bilkul bura nahi lag raha hai ki Ananya ne mujhe nahi bataya infact i am more glad that I asked you about this rather than Anaya.

Part 3 was shrort sory will update the precap part in the next update.

golu_1677 thumbnail
Thanks for a wonderful part
KnowItAllSwott thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice one..!! Finally kabir ka sab pta chal gaya..!! huff..!!
continue soon waiting for the precap scene to unfold..!!
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update 
Mind blowing 
Continue soon 
Prasu1095 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank god!kabir ne anita se baat ki nw i wnt 2 see how'll he solve this problem of ananya
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful 
Please cont soon
piyali_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi dear when next part will come?