New KaYa SS-Knowing all about her Part 3 page 4

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok Here is my new SS. I have not named it yet still thinking about it.

Here is prologue

The story is set after the fiasco of Shreya.Here Ronnie is alive.Everything has changed.Malvika is back.Kabir did give the post of Editor-in-chief to Manav but Malvika rejected it saying Manav did not deserve the post as he tried to poach it by wrong means and in this Ananya and Ronnie almost got killed.KL and Khalid agreed to it.The Business head of KKN is Khalid and Malvika.Both are handling it jointly.Manav has been reduced to the post of just consultant.He is no more a reporter-though Manav is happy with his post and is seriously trying to win back Malvika who is engaged to a Neurosurgeon Dr Abhimanyu Mallik.(Not going into that character.He is just there and is thoroughly positive.

This SS is mainly about everybody but the major focus would be Ananya's past.Yes people I am writing a SS on Ananya's past.Here she has a past.Ananya Kashyap is not daughter of Sudhir kashyap- She is adopted.Ofcourse she knows about it.She is Anita's sister's daughter. Obvio Kabir doesn't yet know about it.
Edited by olsen_124 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

olsen_124 thumbnail
Character Sketch-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kabir,Ananya,Ronnie,Anita,Armaan,Khalid,Malvika,Manav,Sunny and Baby.(All Same)

Ananya-Ananya was 10 years old when she left with Sudhir and Anita.She has not met her parents since.

Richa-Here Richa plays a very important role.Richa has know Ananya since very childhood.She knows all secrets of Ananya including this one.Richa's father is a retired army officer and thats how her parents knew Ananya's biological parents.Richa's mother had passed away when she was 5 years in a accident and her relations with her father are on the edge after that.

Retired Major General Vikram Rathod-A complete egoistic,male chauvinistic army officer.He respects women but thinks that they are bound just to the kitchen and nothing else.Vikram always wanted a son who could carry on his name in army but he had a daughter-Ananya.He never loved her.He did not even see her face for 8 months after her birth.He considers Ananya as his biggest loss of his life.

Gauri Vikram Rathod-Ananya's mother and a fantastic surgeon but had to leave it due to the fact that her husband did not like her working.She loved Ananya but she never could speak in front of her husband-the fact that Ananya always regretted.So due to all this Sudhir Kashyap had decided to take Ananya with him and Anita.As he always thought that daughters are god's gift and they too should be given equal right to decide their life.Gauri did not stop her sister as she knew Ananya's life would get ruined.

Thus the qualities Ananya has in her like being adventurous,brave etc.Armaan has no inkling about her sister's adoption.Will introduce some characters later.

So should I continue.

sutapabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh sure want to know this story.
All the best.
Sounds intriguing and interesting.
Hope once you start will also complete it.
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved  the story concept 
Continue sooN
and pm me too 
BedouinMe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anything new on KaYa is always wonderful to read... Please do continue soon.. :)
Prasu1095 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great start dear go ahead am waiting fr ur nxt updt(plz write more romantic scenes btw kaya) 👍🏼
Kius thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please continue...this plot looks interesting
KnowItAllSwott thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Very interesting concept.. Plz continue soon...!!!
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
interesting prologue
continue plz
olsen_124 thumbnail
Yep will update soon.

Thank you all so much for the appreciation.