Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I will be updating this SS on Friday as currently I have my exams going on.

Sorry for the delay.
KnowItAllSwott thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
no worries dear... will wait.. exams are more important..
BTW all the best dear...
olsen_124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manaalkhan

no worries dear... will wait.. exams are more important..
BTW all the best dear...

Thank You so much.
aarti1303 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All the Best Dear!  Waiting for the Update on Friday!
olsen_124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarti1303

All the Best Dear!  Waiting for the Update on Friday!

Thank You so much.
olsen_124 thumbnail
Part 1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mrs Kashyap was going through some old photographs of Ananya realizing how fast she had grown up to be a mature girl ofcourse she would be mature life had already thrown too much on that girl to handle.Sometimes even Mrs Kashyap imagined how Ananya handles so much.she came on a particular photo and stopped there and stared at it and her eyes became moist.She was really lucky she had Ananya with her.Ananya was her strength,her princess and everything for Armaan.

Ananya-Ma ye aap kya dekh rahi hai ?? Mai aap se sau baar kaha hai please purani bato ko yaad mat kijye.Aur ye photo aab tak yaha kyu hai maine ise jalane ko kaha tha par aap ne to ise sambhal ke rakha hai.

Anita-Is photo ko mai kaise phekh sakti hu Ananya , Ye photo tere liye sab kuch hai beta.Maine bhi tujse kaha kaha hai ek baar jakar mil aa unse.She really wants to meet you.

Ananya-And I have also told you ke mujhe unka naam,unki shakal har cheez se nafrat hai.I hate that topic.Armaan aata hi hoga please ise aandar rakh do I donot want ki use kuch bhi pata chale.

Past this one word makes everybody upside down.Everybody has a past.Each has different one but everybody does have it. Ananya always knew what weight a past carries on a individual and that was the reason she never asked Kabir's past to him.He told her when it became necessary.She knew the pin of past hurts a lot.Like it did to Ananya right now.Yes she too had a past that made her wonder did she even had a right to be happy about her existence ???She came out of her thoughts when her phone rang .This was the 2nd time Kabir was calling in a day he had still been tensed about this whole RG-Shreya drama and how it had affected her.It had been over 3 weeks now but to be hones she still was bit scared but she did not tell it to anyone.Kabir and Khalid were in Mumbai for some conference thank god otherwise he would had definitely caught her fear.

Ananya-Kabir I am absolutely fine.You are panicking over nothing.

Kabir-Ok you might be fine but i am not.Isiliye phone kar raha hu check karne ke liye.Maine basically call isiliye kiya tha ke mujhe aur Khalid ko yaha Trisha mili thi.

Ananya-Trisha ??? Meri toh usse regular baat hoti hai she did not even mention that she was coming to India.

Kabir-Even we were surprised and she was not looking good Ananya.Kuch to baat hai.Donot worry Khalid aur Mai kuch information nikalne ki koshish kar rahe hai jaise hi kuch pata chalega tumhe bata dege.Waise I am really upset with you.

Ananya-Kyu maine ya kiya hai aisa ???

Kabir-Kal kisi ka birthday hai aur mujhe toh pata bhi nahi hai.Normal ladkiya aaapne fiance ke left right le leti hai agar birthday miss ho jaye to and you didnot even tell me.

Ananya-I am not fond of celebrating my birthday Kabir isiliye nahi bataya.Sirf Richa ko pata hai not even Ronnie knows about it.

Kabir-Not fond of celebrating birthday ??? Are you sure sab thhek hai na ???

Ananya-Kabir aap aapne aandar ke reporter ko zyada badhava mat dijye everything is fine.I just donot celebrate it ever since papa had went missing.

Kabir-Fine if you say so.Waise bhi kal aake tumhe dekh kar pata chal hi jayega if everything is fine or not.

Ananya-Ok ok bye

Kabir-bye.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pre-cap---------New characters.Kabir overhears Richa and Ananya's conversation.Finds something fishy.

KnowItAllSwott thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nyce Update dear..!!
finally you updated...!!
continue soon plz..!
& plz Pm me next time when you update..!
Prasu1095 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful ud aftr a vry lng time.whn'll kabir knw the truth abt ananya?
olsen_124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prasannakamila

Beautiful ud aftr a vry lng time.whn'll kabir knw the truth abt ananya?

I am trying to think of the scenario.
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update 
Eagerly waiting for next 
Continue soon