Bhaghyalakshmi

Samarth kisses Kavya - Samarth Kavya ka GEHRA ISHQ Upd PICS p2

AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Samarth kisses Kavya - Samarth Kavya ka GEHRA ISHQ
Date: 26th Feb 2016

I feel I have to pay a special tribute to this most amazing & beautiful scene between Kavya & Samarth, it was so lovely and perfect! (hats off to the cvs 👏) This is what we all have been waiting to see since we were introduced to these characters. 

Words seriously won't do justice to this scene it was simply magical! I want to say so many things about this scene not sure if I will be able to.

1) Kavya's words are affecting Samarth ==> car scene
when Samarth recalls what Kavya said about the Samarth she knew who never gave up etc

Now let me focus on Kavya/Samarth scene in Samarth's bedroom
2) Kavya hears someone playing the mouth organ it moves her and she goes to see who it is... I feel she is enchanted by the music
Kavya enters Samarth's room and he says "mat jao" omg! then he moves closer to her and almost trips, afterall he is in a slight drunk state 😉. Kavya helps him and tells him to sit down. She takes so much care of him

Samarth: "You know what Kavya, I really think you are a magician" You know everything I need. There is no one in this world who understands or knows me this well. Tell me one thing Kavya, how do you do this so easily.

Kavya replies, I don't know. She is about to leave and says I wanted to discuss something important with you, will do so in the morning.

Samarth holds her hand and stops her from leaving... He stands up facing her

Tum bohut zada bolti ho (You talk a lot)

Samarth laughs a little 😳 😃 aww I have been waiting so patiently to see him happy! 

He says but will you give me an opportunity to speak, please? 

Samarth holds her shoulders

Janti ho jab mein yeh ankhein band karta hu, sirf ek chera ata hai.. (Do you know what I see when I close my eyes) ... Meri Kavya (My Kavya)

Kavya's eyes are closed and Samarth looks upon her so lovingly. 😳

Samarth: "Tum mujhe itni acha se tarkike kaise samajhti ho?" (How do you understand/know me so well?) Kyun karti ho meri parva? (Why are you so concerned about me?/Why do you care for me?)

Aaj mere ko sare sawalo ka jawab chahiye (Today I want to know all the answers to my questions)

3) Gehra Ishq song in the background from the film Neerja just added an additional layer to this romantic scene and added to the whole atmosphere of the scene.

Dheemi dheemi hawa teri
Uddne lagi hasti meri

Samarth's hair are blowing in the air as he kisses Kavya aww it was beautiful! 😳 ❤️  

The lovely lyrics in the background are perfect and so endearing!

Samarth then wipes Kavya's tears. (I hope her tears of joy & happiness 😳 )

IT WAS AN EPIC, BEAUTIFUL, ROMANTIC, LOVELY, FABULOUS, FANTASTIC, AMAZING SCENE!
(ok I am beginning to run out of adjectives)

My heart is literally skipping a beat and watching this scene on repeat...

Yes finally Samarth has fallen in love with his one and only true love Kavya it is gorgeous, pure, divine and evergreen so beautiful.

Apurva you were seriously the shining star ⭐️ in today's episode ... just brightened the entire episode...with your romance 😳

Can't wait till Monday's Episode!

To be continued...
Edited by AnjuMaanManiac - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
A few pics

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank Uou sooo sooo Much Anju..
Brilliant work by CVs & artists .. Apurva & Abigail nailed it..

I am seeing it on repeat mode and gives me goose bumps..
Simplicity Natural & Passionately Beautiful.. Elements of Love elements of understanding elements of desire what Samarth & Kavya as a journey begins ..

He needs his healer and ONLY Kavya knows his pain understands him and his inner thoughts of how happiness relationship needs a value and trust he wishes & she can give..

She is as simple as him as thick as him as emotional in journey as him she is his magician and he is hers..

Lovely Bless this Couple they r electrifying..

I am in drooling endlessly Its such a scale to see Apurva do something and he is a Greek God of Love when Roamance hits his chords ...

Will be back after watching again..

Your siggies are electrifying!!!

I hope there is a little more on Moday as Kavya was still in her same dress while she talked to Muskaan who had a change of dress.. He says Maat Jao and the kiss & face cups and hold will keep her back till he desires and they are legally wedded and he needs only her and her only Meri Kavya !!!!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
And what a song brilliant one they brought and it ignited the whole scene !!

Kudos to the CV & Apurva Abigail playing Samarth & Kavya !! 😳 ❤️
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Anju, thanks for being back with your amazing siggies ,pics and a beautiful post.❤️ For the present I have forgotten only 5 episodes  left and I really cant believe only 2 months have gone by. I hope against hope that we get to see Samarth and kavya again and the awesome team of sbl 🤔
Apurva has done in these 2 months what he has never done before. I adore samarth and kavyas beautiful Jodi. Wish they r back again to mesmerise us☺️
madhvi4gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The scene gave me goose bumps!!!! Kudos to Apurva and Abigail!!!
they were simply amazing!!!!❤️

i cant believe that there is only 5 episodes left! Why???!!😭

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thank You s much for the post🤗

TOtally loved the scene ..and Gehra Ishq just multiplied the essence!❤️ I loved it how it was kiss like a kiss😳 seriously this adds more to emotions..liked her tears of joy..so well performed! love Apurva and Abigail;s chemistry☺️

m using ur avis❤️ can u plz stack them plz?😳
and can we please get more pics in PG?😳 not able to download epi
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for the Samarth Kavya scene update & Caps, Anju! 😃 
AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Whole album of pics available here: 
http://imgur.com/a/WCdR8

AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Thank Uou sooo sooo Much Anju..
Brilliant work by CVs & artists .. Apurva & Abigail nailed it..

I am seeing it on repeat mode and gives me goose bumps..
Simplicity Natural & Passionately Beautiful.. Elements of Love elements of understanding elements of desire what Samarth & Kavya as a journey begins ..

He needs his healer and ONLY Kavya knows his pain understands him and his inner thoughts of how happiness relationship needs a value and trust he wishes & she can give..

She is as simple as him as thick as him as emotional in journey as him she is his magician and he is hers..

Lovely Bless this Couple they r electrifying..

I am in drooling endlessly Its such a scale to see Apurva do something and he is a Greek God of Love when Roamance hits his chords ...

Will be back after watching again..

Your siggies are electrifying!!!

I hope there is a little more on Moday as Kavya was still in her same dress while she talked to Muskaan who had a change of dress.. He says Maat Jao and the kiss & face cups and hold will keep her back till he desires and they are legally wedded and he needs only her and her only Meri Kavya !!!!!

@shanti05 🤗 Apu & Abigail were brilliant! I have watched this scene so many times now...its wonderful...it cheers me up so much 😃 
The simplicity of this scene yes it made this feel so natural and was a breath of fresh air.
I hope it continues on Monday! Samarth's magician/healer is Kavya...and just love how he said "Meri Kavya" it was so sweet! Gehra Ishq song was so beautiful. We want to see more of these two 😊