Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Lovely sonal you really bring a smile with the images...another 3 hours on road...awaiting II and the Dude for company😉

Hats off to u guys... 
U hav to bear same traffic every day!!
👏
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Sonal I am off Bangalore roads. The board has assigned new schools to visit for inspection and that's why I have hit the roads alone...I reached here  at the stroke of midnight after navigatiing the driver and that's why I wantwd II and the Dude to keep me can😛
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: guy3

Ok, I should probably stop commenting on this forum...obviously, pp depression is no biggie here and can just be cured by sex.that those of us(yes, I had eclampsia and pp depression and had to go a battery of tests and care) who have experienced it are just a bunch of stuck up idiots is loud and clear; thank you very much! And my request to the author to publish the side note so people are not misinformed, was obviously ignored.
Sex to cure pp depression? Forum response:Sure! Sex always works for II and dude!
Thanks and so long!

I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED LADY !!!!!!
What are you ?!?!?
Nisha doesnt write cause this forum as you put it PAYS HER!
She writes cause she loves to and we as a close knit group here and NOT a FORUM as you put it again ask her to write 
We are all educated and AWARE of what is being told in the story. I am hoping you , who suggested the a special read off, also are !
Coming to your request being ignored...sorry to say but the author is a busy lady. She has 101 things to manage at home and work. And she is NOT giving away knowledge here. For the request you made, I suggest you pay her and she will sure , THINK about the read off.
And talking about the forum...we discuss the story after the facts are revealed...we dont blame the author and will not let anyone blame her for any silly stupid reason like this.
Well commmeting or not is totally your call. But you seriously cannot slam the author here for not having given in to your advise.
And yes...many are getting aware of ppd and that conversation mentioned was a FUN moment .
Now thats FOR YOU to decide whats fun and whats not!
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello everyone... Couldn't resist from commenting .
I have been a SoSy follower from almost a year now...trust me there could not have been ANYONE else other than nisha to have given us regular updates religiously inspite of the job,kids,health issues,vacation,festivals etc .many a times I forget to spare sometime to read the updates(I am single and a IT professional with free internet access 24/7 and have very few or 0 things to handle at home) but  this lady doesnt forget to post one.👏.That's probably a mommy thingy ...being 24/7 good at everything.

I know all of us have our share of real life woes. Trust me all of us have been given joy n sorrow in equal amounts by God.its just that we often compare our lives with others and tend to concentrate on stuff we are deprived off and conveniently ignore what we are blessed with.

My sincere request its a fictional tale and a very lovely one and a place of solace to majority of us.
let's not ruin it for ourselves and the author.
Let's refrain from being rude to each other at least in the virtual world.doesn't take much time to utter harsh words but the impact of it on the other person and us is very hurtful.

Good day and good luck lovelies.

Edited by sarsyed - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Sarsyed : Yeh msg mere liye tha ???
😕

Waise hi...long time ji .
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Sarsyed : Yeh msg mere liye tha ???

😕

Waise hi...long time ji .

Hey Ashu...in general sabke liye tha .
Life's too short to be anything but happy.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sarsyed. I agree with you.
But everyone reacts to different situation in different manner. I am sure none of us want to spoil the mood here. However at times we need to tell people acting as moral police that its not to how they perceive.
If we cannot appreciate someone's effort we shouldn't undermine it.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Life's blessing... blessing of life

"Is Athimber mad?" II asked cautiously

Amma didnt respond

"They are like his own kids" she said pained

"He never listened to Akka" II went on the defensive

"Bala va solreya, Mukund solreya?" (who are u talking abt?)

II chuckled

"Mukund" she said not giving Amma the credit by saying "Both"

"Ambala Anna's wife got yet another excuse to pretend to be sick" Amma was angry

"They are just engaged no?" II was worried

"Who knows, namba varaikkum "engagement" solra... ulla enna vishayamo" (to US they say he is not married, only they know whats the truth is)
Nivi groaned

She opened her eyes and looked wide awake

She sensed II's form and immediately shook her arms and legs... energeticaly

"Teriyardu paar, molagu madiri irundundu?" (SHE KNOWS, this lil black pepper corn) Amma cooed

Amma picke dher up and kissed her fat cheeks

She wore  "Thatha Paati are my best friends" ( Sam had some custom onesies embroidered)

Amma kissed the pink onesie clad belly

She squirmed

"She is a DOLL" Amma said passionately

Athai came "Adai vaakatuma?" (can I make dal dosa?) she asked Amma

"Okarungo (JUST SIT) amma ordered

Amma and Athai had a good friendship going

They both cared for each other deeply, and had each others' back

Athai looked at Amma meaningfully

"Amma sollittaa athey" (Amma told me) II nodded worried

"Nee ongathla poi sollade kanna" (dont tell ur in laws) "Its a shameful matter"

"Athey, my SIL lives with a  army man also" Ii said softly

Athai squirmed

"Ishita" Amma warned

Nivi began to cry

II sat down and readied to feed her

"Is she eating good?" Amma asked politely

"FINALLY" Ii nodded nervously

"WHAT are u afraid of?" Amma came to the point directly

II mumbled

"U have a houseful of helpers and nannies, and SIL that is so kind... onakku depression aara alavu enna panninde?" (how can depression strike YOU?) Amma asked

II sighed  "they all seem to hover around her" she whispered in Tamil

"Naan sonnen patheya?" (I TOLD U) Janaki Athai said aloud

"Athai was saying how ur family was obsessing over her at her naming ceremony" Amma explained

Ii looked at Athai startled

"Nee varutha padlama sollu... onakku neraya per irukka... naanga irukom, avaala pathi yoji... konjam" (How can u be sad, you have all of US, think abt them) Athai spoke calmly

"Its like I dont even exist for them I feel" II explained

"First month it will be like that only" "Afterwards when the baby stays up at nights or if they have meetings to attend, office to go to, purushalukku porumai poyidum" (men will get impatient) Amma laughed cynically

"they all dont seem like that" Ii defended Bhallas

"Join paattu class" Amma said sternly "Music is medicinal" "I have called the teacher today, drop her off here and go, come back eat dinner and go home" Amma spoke fondly

"I am unable to do many things Akka would do for Shravu" II was in despair

"Ellarkum oru first time irukkum" (we are all mothers for the first time)

"akka never struggled to feed, Shravu never cried an hour every night, Athim never had to pacify Shravu" she listed

"YOU havent seen it... Akka stayed here no" Amma smiled gently

"Bring her here" Athai said in Tamil

Amma sighed  "they want her there" Amma said

Nivi was done on one side, II switched

Nivi was full, she turned towards the voices

"Nanna vai paakra" (she watches people) Amma laughed heartily, taking her and burping her

II tried to slide and lay down

"NO SLEEPING" Amma ordered

"ammmaaa" Ii groaned

"It will be FOUR weeks on Friday ENNADI tookam" (why so much lethargy?) Amma scolded

"I dont feel like doing anything" II whined "i feel bad for Akka" she complained

"Go to the living room sit on the sofa and feel bad, Athai wanted to go to Malai Mandir when Appa comes home from office we will all go" Amma spoke clearly

II lay down any way

Amma hung her head sadly

"she is so cute, so pretty... so lively... how will she feel if u have no enthusiasm in mothering her?" Amma asked bluntly

II looked guilty for a brief second

"Kozhanda venum nu kadarindu manusha irukka, porandum sandosha padaama irukeye" (there are so many that beg and cry for a child, u have one yet u dont appreciate)

Janaki Athai looked on somberly, Nivi's cooing and visual search continued for a few minutes uninterrupted

II sat up quietly...

"Go wash ur face, change into clean clothes... wear the suit Lakshmi has sent for u from Janakpuri" Amma smiled

"Avathla romba costly javuli edukara, Lakshmi edo pidichidu nu vaangina" (ur family buys u lovely clothes, my daughter bought u a modestly priced outfit) Athai was embarrassed

"Ennadu idu ka?" (WHAT IS THIS?) Amma scolded Athai "dont talk like that"

"Get up Ishita" Amma hollered... her frustration towards II... of being unable to scold her SIL for making such wrong assumptions...

"Men want their wife to be pretty in the evenings, all dressed up" Amma threw a gauntlet... at her modern progressive daughter inviting her for a jousting match

"Not funny Ma" II ordered grumbling getting off the bed

"U mean to say R&B likes u sweaty and tired?" Amma rubbed on

"Umm he doesnt care"

Her phone rang... Amma answered... "U dont mind if she is sweaty and tired or what?" Amma checked with the devil himself
And hit the speaker

"I definitely would like for her to pretty up every evening" he said chuckling breathlessly😈

"DREAM ON" Ii shrieked

Amma and R&B laughed hysterically at II as she slammed the bathroom door on his voice

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Pritee and Sara...
I wasnt moral policing guys. I was simply defending the author for all I know she wont realise also such post was made.
I am sorry for having quoted the msg and digging up sonething that was buried.
Anyway...have a good day!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Same here...
Anyway good evening all who all r present!!

Dristi and Putti and Envee would be here EVERY NIGHT
What hapened? Is any one in touch?