Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
HEY HEY HEY

Kya hua? Why people worrying? I had posted a week or so earlier saying that I'm travelling. 3 weeks long vacation this has been! Now I wanna work and b productive. Didn't have network till last night. 

NISHA, I'm right here. Still in love with you and SOSY
Will b home tomorrow evening. Should b around this weekend to yap. 
Thank you all lovely people for being so concerned. See you all soon. 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This is wht ur mom does to you..
She is always there for u to take away all ur worries and that too without ur saying.
No matter how old u r u always need mom..
On one hand if I feel good for II then next moment I can understand the void or emptiness dude must be feeling when u don't hav ur mom with u 😭

He surely hav got a mom like figure in amma and I m happy to see there bond and there comfort it will definitely give dude some relief!!!

Nisha hats of to h for minute minute details like switching side while feeding... This is so real and common that we tend to forget bout it.
It's ur sheer brilliance to remember these things and incooperte it in ur writing as well..

It's due to these elaborations only that we feel that we r living with it!!
👏
Edited by sonalgupta2004 - 8 years ago
jeetega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh! I loved it!

After delivering my child one year warranty back, I realised my mother's value all over, and started appreciating mothers all over the world.

A woman, no matter how well off or not, educated or not, need her mother just before and, especially after delivery, to help, reassure, love, care and all other things. This is my personal and strong belief. I. have wondered how some of my friends who are motherless managed this phase. I for one, am not all sure, what would have happened to me and child, and hubby too without our mothers on both sides. The amount of work they manage is still unattainable for me. Like II, I sometimes wonder, whether I'll be able to do one tenth of what my mom did to us to my child. Even their rebuke is like heaven!

Salute to all mothers and their unknown and unsung sacrifices in building us who we are!
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

HEY HEY HEY

Kya hua? Why people worrying? I had posted a week or so earlier saying that I'm travelling. 3 weeks long vacation this has been! Now I wanna work and b productive. Didn't have network till last night.

NISHA, I'm right here. Still in love with you and SOSY
Will b home tomorrow evening. Should b around this weekend to yap.
Thank you all lovely people for being so concerned. See you all soon.

😃 ❤️
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What a relief to know I'm not the only work in progress Daughter of a smart Mother!

My Son loooves it when I get straightened at home. Really enjoyed this update Nisha thanks!!
And yes this is safe zone for us . Bless you!!
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I love Amma's no nonsense talks when it comes to II. I love it when she explains her lovingly and strictly at the same time. 
Loved the last bit 
Errantnomad thumbnail
II being dealt with firm hands in Amma. Pulling her daughter up for being overwhelmed by all of this
While Sam, Ranjan , dude go soft on her. A contrast well working .

I was wondering if Amma after meeting II on Sunday had a chance to speak to vandu about II.
Monday evening had II going to Sam's and Tuesday , vandu neck deep with Mukund and Bala. But vandu not responding to II's texts ... Will wait for Nisha to get to that.
Errantnomad thumbnail
A lady at work on Monday bought a Gallon of apple, cinnamon , mint and cucumber infused water.
Loved it so much. Wiped up her entire gallon, I was the major consumer, came home and made some more of that.
I should hv stopped but did not. Out of nowhere throat start acting up, eyes puffy...
What to tell you ppl, not feeling good at all. If my Amma was here, she too would hv pulled me up for being such a "delicate darling".
😆
Errantnomad thumbnail
Hey guys, II has started to bond with Nivi beautifully. It felt funny in a way that Nivi got a finger kangi
From II. Dude has got some competition now 😆

On the intimacy bit for the couple... Dude has been never verbal but has never shied from showing his love and need for her physically. And II loved this between them.
this was the reassurance that she drew from.This intimacy had to take a back seat cos of Nivi and back came the presence of the inner devils of II, I feel.

While she withdrew initially, when he made his advances Monday night,
She was not repulsed , in fact enjoyed it and felt reassured that he cared.

If one's not verbal, I guess. It helps if it's physical 😆 .

Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Now guys this is so epic