Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

~You are my Wife~(Ariya)

She entered the house and threw her dupatta on the bed...he could clearly see her face getting all red due to anger for sure..they had this special lunch programme in office today and since it was long she gt to see her friends there..she thought to visit as she was also invited...she wasnt part of etf anymore but she made some great friends there...He was clueless...she seemed ok with everyone but after some point she looked upset ..he knew something was wrong...and thought to ask at home only

He took shower and changed to his three quarter pants..he found her working in the kitchen with a calm face...she was still in her green suit without dupatta...even on that disheveled state she looked sexy enough to him...ACP Rawte and his hots for his wife!

A small smile appeared on her lips as she felt her husband resting his chin on her shoulder...while his lips were busy in touching her earlobe...his one hand was resting on her waist and other trying to travel slowly to her chest...

Riya-mhmm arjun main kaam kar rahi hun..khana nahi hai kya?

arjn-bhook to bohot lag rahi hai..lekin itni mehnat karne ki kya zaroorat hai..main kya keh raha tha pehle thora rest kar le phir aram se 

She detached him from her and showed him the way outside through her eyes...

arjn-okk jata hun na bharakti kyun hooo

She continued her work thinking about her husband's onetrack mind!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was roaming around the house ...playing along with Leo..his pet dog and an important part of their family.. who was excited to get him back after whole day...he stopped hearing his cellphone ringing and gave a sarcastic expression checking the person's name

arjn-bolo...Sri?

Sri-aahh arjun sir..aaplog ghar pohoch  gaye na?

arjn-haa..kyun?kya baat hai sri...

sri-aa kuch nahi aise hee..woh..Ri...I mean riya ki yaad arahi thi na so call kar liya...(biting his lips)

arjn-lagta hai laptop ke saath saath tumhare dimaag mein bhi virus a gaya hai sri...abhi kuch der pehle to miley thay..aaj riya office ayi thi..if u remember?

sri-areyy haa..ayi thi ...woh jaldi mein main bye nahi bol paya na so...nikal gayi woh...phone nahi utha rahi...bas jaan na tha k..woh.mmm theek to hai na?

arjn-haa..thik hai...lekin

sri-ok sir..mainn baad mein call kar lunga..byee...goodnight...

He stared at his wife who did look dull...and abit off...there was something wrong..for sure...

He was making cute faces at which Leo was jumping and in between giving passionate looks to his wife...Riya put the cooked dinner on the table and eyed him talking on the phone...

arjn-Aisha..tumse kuch poochna tha?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She unzipped her kurta from the back and felt cold hands touching her bare back..her eyes got closed and she breathed hard feeling his lips on her neck...

riya-main change kar rahi hun arjun

Her voice was not like usual one...there was this tiredness...

arjn-hmm main help kar dun?

She turned around facing him and gave a confused look

riya-aap help karoge?kaam bigaaroge mera..hatoo

He caught her hands and pulled her closer...

arjun-itna bhi underestimate mat karo apne patiiiparmeshwar ko Riya jii...

riya-achaa?

He stared at her eyes and she got drowned in his intoxicating eyes...she didnt evn knw how he got rid of her kurta and made her wear the top she was holding...

arjun-now if you dont mind main baaki ke chees utarne mein bhi help karun?

She got back her senses and found her kurta lying on the floor...without giving him anymore chance to tease her she rushed to the washroom while he smirked at her state...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

riya-chalo its sleeping time..no more shaitaniii...

zooo bowww

He loved the way she always used to get so much attention from his special friend...at times he was jealous...the way she pampers him and he does the same

arjun-oye ho gaya koochie ko?chalo sone jao...abhi mera time hai

He pulled her away from him which surely made the poor Leo disappointed...

riya-aww come give me a hug...

She hugged him and after wishing him goodnight they retired to their bedroom!

Arjun was settled on the bed with his laptop and he was wearing his rimless framed glasses...She was applying lotion on her hands...

riya-arjunn...arjun

arjn-haan sun raha hun...

riya-kitni baar bola hua hai ke aise bed pe baithenge to pressure girega...phir back pain...baat nai sunni meri hamesha...

He switched off the laptop and kept it aside..now aiming to spend some blissful moments with her...as she joined him on the bed he fall flat and she took away his specs...

armaan-hmmm

He took off his tshirt and laid on his back taking a long sigh...

She took the balm and started applying on his back...slowly...with her soft touch...

arjn-hmmm...

riya-apko baat sunni kyun nahi hoti hai meri...phir yeh back pain...acha thori lagta hai hamesha

arjn-mjhe to bohot acha lagta hai...

ri-kya

arjn-yehi tumhare naram naram haath...jab massage deti ho...I feel like Iam in heaven...aur phir dard gayab

ri-acha...heaven mein jaane ke liye itni mehnat..

He pulled her in such a way she landed on top of him with her hands resting on his bare chest...

armaan-kya karein..humari biwi ke paas humare liye time hee nahi hota...

shilpa-achaa kyaa...yeh to meri line honi chahiye...ajkal kuch zyada waqt rehne lagey hai office mein..ACP Rawte jee...

arjn-hmm kya karey ab kaam to krna parega...lekin kaam ke saath saath...pyar bhi kiya ja sakta hai...

ri-huh

arjn-u see.Iam very good at multi tasking...

She blushed at his shameless wink and hid her face in his chest...

His one hand gripped her waist and the other one was inside her top trying to unclip her innerwear...

He bit her cheek at which she flinched...

ri-ouch...

arjn-I lovee ur dimples...sorry

He kissed the same place with love and switched off the lamp...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its 2 at night and they were trying to sleep after hours of teasing and lovemaking

arjn-riya..so gayi kya

riya-nai...

He was lying flat with her on top of him and the blanket covering their bare bodies...he was caressing her shoulder with his hand while she was busy in snuggling closer to him...

arjn-I think u need to tell me something

riya-kyaa

Avoiding him she kissed his neck throat and bit his chin when he gave an angry look..she was in some different zone tonight...and it did surprise him...

arjn-main kuch pooch raha hun

She pulled the blanket covering her chest and rested her head on the pillow beside him staring blankly at the ceiling...feeling his lips on her forehead she closed her eyes and hugged him tightly...

He could feel her tears and that ached his heart badly...

riya-I dont knw... maybe its my insecurity...

arjn-what is it..tell me

Ri-its like I know you have a past and u have moved on with me but...there are certain things which disturb me

He was slowly getting it now...he got out of the hug and wrapped his arms around her so that she was resting her head on his chest and clutching him tightly like a small kid...

riya-arjun main...I do trust you..per aaj mujhe aisa laga jaise insaan chahe kitni bhi koshish karle per apne ateet se bhaag nahi sakta...jaise main bhula nahi paati ke.. mujhse pehle apki life mein Roshni thi...and...u were madly in love with her..I know I sound selfish but...ahh..I cant help it...bohot pyar karti hu apse main...aur shayad...ek aurat kabhi bardash nahi kar sakti ke...jisse woh pyar krti ho uske life mein koi aur bhi ho..jo khaas ho...Iam sorry...

arjn-shsh..you know yehi wajah thi ke main kabhi zindagi ko dusra mauka nahi dena chahta tha... infact main to yeh jagah hee chorna chahta tha..but you were the one who convinced me to stay here...you made me the person i was before riya..jab tum meri zindagi mein ayi to mujhe pyaar nahi dosti ka ehsaas hua..aur jis din se yeh dosti pyaar mein badal gayi...mere andar ki sari karvaahat...nafrat aur gussa...sabkuch hamesha ke liye mit gaya..I know its difficult to make one understand all this but I have loved Roshni madly at one point in my life...jaan bhi de sakta tha uske liye...per aaj jab bhi main usko yaad hun to woh mujhe mere kamzor hone ka ehsaas dilaati hai aur tum...u make me feel strong...tumne mujhe woh honeka ehsaas dilaya hai jo main hun..you loved me the way Iam...not the way u wanted me to be...I nevr believed ke main kabhi dubara zindagi jee paunga..aur pyar huh...  but now I feel Iam the luckiest person on this earth coz I got married to you...I have you...now...

She kissed his lips and remained like this for few seconds while he kissed with full force trying to convey his feelings for her...

arjn-I love uuu and Iam sorry aaj jo kuch bhi hua..Sakshi ko yeh sab nahi kehna chahiye tha...main kal hee jaakey rathod se baat karunga..meri personal life mein kuch zyada hee interest le rahi hai woh...

riya-nai ...galti uski nahi meri thi... shayad ...Roshni ka zikr ek pal ke liye itni insecured ho gayi thi main... mujhe lagne laga ke kya apki zindagi mein meri koi ehmiyat...ah...but I know...I do have some place in your heart...and Iam sorry...ayinda se aisa kabhi nahi hoga...

arjn-riya...loug chahe kuch bhi kahey...yeh sach hai roshni hamesha meri life ka ek hissa rahegi lekin tum...meri zindagi ho ab...aur martey dum tak rahogi...

riya-I know..bas us waqt logon ki baaten sunke main...

arjn-jo loug humen pasand nahi karte unki baaton ko kya sunna aur kya bura maan na...they still believe Iam into my past and I dnt even intend to make them understand anything.coz I knw my wife trusts me and thats what matter to me the most...

riya-Sakshi ko main pasand nahi hun is baat se mujhe koi fark nahi parta.lekin woh mere husband ke baare mein kuch bole yeh mujhse bardaasht nahi hota...

arjn-hmm aur isiliye sabse larayi kar lii tumne

She pouted cutely at which he kissed her nose...

riya-apko kisne bataya...

arjn-Riya ji... apka  yeh jo chehra hai na.mujhse woh sab keh deta hai jo tum nahi keh paati...isliye from next time dont try to hide anything from me..warnaa

riya-warna kyaa

arjn-warnaa...mainnn khaa jaunga tumheee

He tried to pull the blanket when she hid herself in his chest...kissing her forehead he promised to keep himself away from anything related to his past coz he knew its not abt trust but situation and people which makes one helpless!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome os
Thanks for pm
aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awsum os!!!
Luvd d situations n scenes...
Ariya r perfect for each other!!!!
Update soon