Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Shinya

[Q

seriously ... Maybe these new writers  hated anandi's character so much that they thought once we come on board, we will ruin her in no time.😆

Yes. Now I think we know  what's happening.😆They ruined her just within 1 week. Man! They do hate her
Edited by The_Alchemist. - 8 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

@bold - they don't even have to go to jester. Since the strange  mother didn't give them a phone no. They could just tell the priest /hospital authorities to which place they belong.. and then jagya's name... that would be enough! The new directors are absolutely hopeless. Or probably they are aiming for new audience now along with new actors.

The actress playing Nandini is looking older than  Anandi(in her 40's)
The NRI guy is like some joke.
The new mom and dad are like some stage actors.
I like the sister and  Dr. Amit. The sister will anyway become a vamp and will make sure each and viewer hate her. Anyway now I finally and completely bid farewell to this serial. Lost all hope after seeing how the old story ended and after seeing how Nandini suddenly became a victim of marriage. ðŸ¤ª except Nandini no one(including kundan) ever thought she was in that marriage.  That was not even a marriage... and now she's acting like a victim of that marriage.  No hope left.

They are actually building this story for new audience... they are showing only those parts in flashbacks where she was a child-wife and was tortured by akhi-kundan-harki.

The new audience who do not know the background will sympathise with her and the CVs will capitalize on it.

We old members know how she landed in a child marriage, how she was saved when she was about to be killed and how this girl turned ungrateful to the very woman who gave her a new life.

We will never buy this victim crap.🤢 .. so this revamped show is for new audience.

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What shivam and Nandini were going all alone to Jaitsar and then landed up in orphanage ?🤣Sorry this is suppose to be sad  story of two kids and i am suppose to feel bad for them but this is heights of stupidity from cvs so making me laugh ðŸ˜†
Cvs probably were inspired from some 1960s and 70s bollywood  films where after the demise of their parents , kids go in search of  their  relatives , neither they know where they live , nor their address but know they have ---- relative living in that city but lose their way  Cvs tried to fit this story in BV but failed badly because  here Nandini and shivam  even know the   phone number of their this uncle to whom they were going and this uncle  is a popular man He is a well known minister and well known doctor  Why they were going to Jaitsar, they should have asked hospital staff to call Jagya  They did not even need to  tell them his phone number the hospital staff would  have got it themselves ? so why they did not ? 

The hospital staff admitted Anandi and discharged her dead body without any fulfilling the hospital formalities ? Such an insult of hospital rules and regulations If the hospital would have fulfilled the formalities it is impossible Jagya would not be contacted 

Anandi Cvs  made her subject of criticism  even in her last moments too Her kids safety should have been preference , any mother's would have been . Anandi did not  even know Akhiraj has been killed how did she forgot to ask shivam and nandini to call Jagya immediately when they reached hospital ? Anandi knew her condition is critical and she won't survive , she was giving lectures to her kids but did not do anything to make sure her kids will be   safe?Very bad exit of Anandi's character 

Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 8 years ago
From where did shivam and nandini got money for their mother's cremation  , if they did not have money for even bus ticket?
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As a child nimboli was smart to leave BH in the middle of the night, walk alone to the bus stand, take the correct bus to jhalra and even save another girl's life.

And when she became nandini, she landed up in orphanage? 
what a progress with age ðŸ¤£
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeatifulSoul_

From where did shivam and nandini got money for their mother's cremation  , if they did not have money for even bus ticket?

sidra i was   also thinking the  same wen i read it. bcoz i cudn't bring abt myself  2 watch 2days epi even tho i sat 2 watch it but the moment i saw start i changed the channel 2 news channel.
just flipped  4 few secs in btn  2 see if theres sumthing worth watching but again changed  2 news  channel.
I am so happy Jagya had a better fate than Anandi  Thankfully Cvs finished off his story from our screens at his glory not in same insulting way as of Anandi I will remain thankful to cvs for this forever 
Anandi had the worst end , her character is destroyed beyond repair and  it cannot be repaired now ever 
tiny15 thumbnail
and yes that nimboli was smart enough 2 take  money from temple but here she showed no brains.
and  as usual shivam is gud  4 nothing.

Originally posted by: tiny15

sidra i was   also thinking the  same wen i read it. bcoz i cudn't bring abt myself  2 watch 2days epi even tho i sat 2 watch it but the moment i saw start i changed the channel 2 news channel.

just flipped  4 few secs in btn  2 see if theres sumthing worth watching but again changed  2 news  channel.

i am not even watching it dolly 
The end of BV for me i only read about this new comedy circus here and could not stop commenting  on it ðŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeatifulSoul_

I am so happy Jagya had a better fate than Anandi  Thankfully Cvs finished off his story from our screens at his glory not in same insulting way as of Anandi I will remain thankful to cvs for this forever 

Anandi had the worst end , her character is destroyed beyond repair and  it cannot be repaired now ever 

sidra i m also happy that JaGan & their  kid s r happy.and  CVs  din't do such stupidity wid them than x 2  them 4 this s mall mercy.