Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Shinya

I wonder why no one is coming up with big lectures like Anandi could have done MORE, like they said for Mangala.πŸ˜’

That's because it's Anandi's personal life and she can do whatever she wants with her kids.πŸ˜†. 
But Mangala had no right to claim anything on Nimboli just because she saved her life.

-----------

Anyways,  I thought Mangala got a raw deal but seeing Anandi's end, I felt M was better off. Anandi got the worst possible exit and the most raw deal as a character. 

So I guess I don't have much complaints from Anandi anymore. Her life was full of darkness. RIP Anandi. 

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

That's because it's Anandi's personal life and she can do whatever she wants with her kids.πŸ˜†. 

But Mangala had no right to claim anything on Nimboli just because she saved her life.

-----------

Anyways,  I thought Mangala got a raw deal but seeing Anandi's end, I felt M was better off. Anandi got the worst possible exit and the most raw deal as a character. 

So I guess I don't have much complaints from Anandi anymore. Her life was full of darkness. RIP Anandi. 

Agree with you. But No one made anandi's life dark other than she herself.

I only wanted to point out that Nandini was never anyone's concern.  If she was, they would be feeling sorry for her even now.

Though it was said again and again that the child deserves more, the actual concern was for the mother... It was anandi who deserved more, she had to get back her daughter anyhow.

Nandini was an excuse. No one felt anything for her, which is crystal clear like glass now.

Shinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Yes! You can watch it to laugh.πŸ˜† or to get irritatedπŸ˜†

Nandini shivam got separated because of some human trafficking attempt. Looks like the adopted father saved her from that. But he has no idea about her balika vadhu past or even perhaps shivam. But smart reporters found whole history of nandini including name of Kundan but not that she was from a famous family of social worker and collector father nor MLA / Dr kakusa.πŸ˜† 

bold - when was it shown? I did not see it yesterday.

Smart reporters πŸ˜† .. In half a day they researched on her past and even got the name of her child husband...wonder where it was documented. πŸ˜†

If they could find information about Kundan who was as useless a waste-paper, then why could they not find information about her father who was a collector? And her grandfather and great grandfather who were famous army officers? πŸ˜•

Has the director lost it completely ?πŸ€ͺ
SPuja thumbnail

Agree with you. But No one made anandi's life dark other than she herself.

I only wanted to point out that Nandini was never anyone's concern.  If she was, they would be feeling sorry for her even now.

Though it was said again and again that the child deserves more, the actual concern was for the mother... It was anandi who deserved more, she had to get back her daughter anyhow.

Nandini was an excuse. No one felt anything for her, which is crystal clear like glass now.

@bold - it was clear even back then. In fact the tirade against M started the day she was shown caring for Nimboli like a mother would do. 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

bold - when was it shown? I did not see it yesterday.

Smart reporters πŸ˜† .. In half a day they researched on her past and even got the name of her child husband...wonder where it was documented. πŸ˜†

If they could find information about Kundan who was as useless a waste-paper, then why could they not find information about her father who was a collector? And her grandfather and great grandfather who were famous army officers? πŸ˜•

Has the director lost it completely ?πŸ€ͺ

Human trafficking was also reporter's finding where they gave credit to the adoptive father for saving nandini from human traffickers. Not really shown in flashback.  Nandini-Shivam got separated because of this is my assumption.πŸ˜† In precap nandini and her father were talking something about finding shivam.
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 8 years ago
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seriously? The two were traveling in a bus and ended up in an orphanage? Didn't their mom give them one name to contact? They aren't even kids to miss those details. They are quite old to even give lectures.  Anandi went on and on talking to them but couldn't give then the one important thing they would need? . This is really an insult to Anandi's character. The downfall of this character started post her remarriage and it consistently fell... but the way her children ended up like orphans after her death is hard to digest. It's feels like as if the new directors have some grudge on this character. They gave her not only a horrible death and cremation but also made her the worst mother on earth. No mother would die without safeguarding her children inspite of having some time to talk and inspite of having so many well wishers. Seriously this is not fair to the character Anandi. 
Shinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Seriously? The two were traveling in a bus and ended up in an orphanage? Didn't their mom give them one name to contact? They aren't even kids to miss those details. They are quite old to even give lectures.  Anandi went on and on talking to them but couldn't give then the one important thing they would need? . This is really an insult to Anandi's character. The downfall of this character started post her remarriage and it consistently fell... but the way her children ended up like orphans after her death is hard to digest. It's feels like as if the new directors have some grudge on this character. They gave her not only a horrible death and cremation but also made her the worst mother on earth. No mother would die without safeguarding her children inspite of having some time to talk and inspite of having so many well wishers. Seriously this is not fair to the character Anandi. 

And the height of the children's smartness is that they thought of going back to Jaitsar after disposing off their mother's dead body in a proper Hindu way. πŸ˜†

Was jaitsar that far that one of the kids could not go there to inform jagya while the other one stayed with the body? πŸ€ͺ

Hats off to the new 🀑 writer/directors πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And the height of the children's smartness is that they thought of going back to Jaitsar after disposing off their mother's dead body in a proper Hindu way. πŸ˜†

Was jaitsar that far that one of the kids could not go there to inform jagya while the other one stayed with the body? πŸ€ͺ

Shinya There was no need for even one to go to Jaitsar They could have just asked the hospital staff to please call their uncle Vidhayak Dr Jagdish Singh and tell him  What stopped them from doing so ?
and Anandi ji  why she did not ask Nandini and shivam to call Jagya immediately to come here 

Too bad Mr Pernendu shehkar destroyed every other character and story  illogically to glorify his Anandi but new writers paani pheroed on his  8 years efforts They disposed Anandi such badly and maligned her at her dying moments too 

Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@bold - they don't even have to go to jester. Since the strange  mother didn't give them a phone no. They could just tell the priest /hospital authorities to which place they belong.. and then jagya's name... that would be enough! The new directors are absolutely hopeless. Or probably they are aiming for new audience now along with new actors.

The actress playing Nandini is looking older than  Anandi(in her 40's)
The NRI guy is like some joke.
The new mom and dad are like some stage actors.
I like the sister and  Dr. Amit. The sister will anyway become a vamp and will make sure each and viewer hate her. Anyway now I finally and completely bid farewell to this serial. Lost all hope after seeing how the old story ended and after seeing how Nandini suddenly became a victim of marriage. πŸ€ͺ except Nandini no one(including kundan) ever thought she was in that marriage.  That was not even a marriage... and now she's acting like a victim of that marriage.  No hope left.

Shinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kate-nic

Shinya There was no need for even one to go to Jaitsar They could have just asked the hospital staff to please call their uncle Vidhayak Dr Jagdish Singh and tell him  What stopped them from doing so ?

and Anandi ji  why she did not ask Nandini and shivam to call Jagya immediately to come here 

Too bad Mr Pernendu shehkar destroyed every other character and story  illogically to glorify his Anandi but new writers paani pheroed on his  8 years efforts They disposed Anandi such badly and maligned her at her dying moments too 

seriously ... Maybe these new writers  hated anandi's character so much that they thought once we come on board, we will ruin her in no time.πŸ˜†