Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
O, I miss my mom like hell.
So I know how difficult it would be losing your daughter. The one who was reason to work hard every second of your life.
What can I do for you? Why was god so unfair.
He actually makes few people suffer so much.
Why can't we have our share of happiness. I am tired of asking him these questions but there is no reply.
No women should be in suvi's situation and no man should be in Neel's situation.

Hence, I request Nisha to make them happy soon.

Real life we can't chose, there is no magic wand Atleast in story I would love the protoganists to have all the happiness in the world.

Yeah, fights are ok but they be together with their family.
Errantnomad thumbnail
Good day and good evening folks.

Thank you Nisha, for last evening's treat. That was a solid chunk of your 4 hrs. End of it we were left still wanting more. But you should be used to this now.
Much appreciated that you set aside chores and stuff to give this to us.

Orangen, so good to see you here.

I had a good laugh thinking of shruthi , people when flight land, immediately turn on their phones , get helloing , a little bit of jostling to get out of the space that confines them and their baggage...
Here shruthi must be turning the phone on and making a mad scramble to get off... Why...OMG update... Update
ID update . ๐Ÿ˜† . The multiple flights making her restless ...ayyo there goes the update ... God wifi please.
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

O, You are someone whom every girl can look up to.
I really want you to be happy. Not in relative term but in actual sense.
I know you miss your daughter every second of your life. And seeing grand kids without their mother might just break your heart more.
As for your son in law from whatever I have heard of him, I can definitely say that he is gem.
I want him to be happy.
I know we need companion but the call has be our own.
I just know each one of us should be happy with whatever we choose.

You are right Pritee but .. I want him to want it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
And my dear I do miss my Daughter ... The boys miss her even more but I am happy. I can be a pain around them if I don't have the courage to be happy for hem. Happy to be of use to them like I had someone helping me, I try to use the skills I have learnt and very happy to have people who love me around. I know peers who have complete families but absolutely no one to share their loneliness with.

I wishing all you young girls here lots cheer and adventure and well being๐Ÿ˜Š
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

O, I miss my mom like hell.
So I know how difficult it would be losing your daughter. The one who was reason to work hard every second of your life.
What can I do for you? Why was god so unfair.
He actually makes few people suffer so much.
Why can't we have our share of happiness. I am tired of asking him these questions but there is no reply.
No women should be in suvi's situation and no man should be in Neel's situation.

Hence, I request Nisha to make them happy soon.

Real life we can't chose, there is no magic wand Atleast in story I would love the protoganists to have all the happiness in the world.

Yeah, fights are ok but they be together with their family.

๐Ÿค—
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lusty Tea

He lounged by the open door and she had backed off to the drive way compound wall

He stepped inside the house, as if showing her how she must follow him...

"Nihar kidhar hai?" she asked
He did not respond

She stepped inside the foyer of the house and he shut the door

"You said it was ONLY lust so you should be fine. NO?" he demanded as she stood frozen by his wall
He watched her discomfort and derived satisfaction from it

"I said lust... but I never said I did not feel any" she said angrily
She was beginning to hyper ventilate

"Aapke bartaav se hamey laga ki aapko koi faraq nahi pada" he said

"I never said that... I said there is only lust and I dont want any"

"You did want marriage then?" he scoffed

"NAI TO" she shouted

She was almost in tears at his tormenting

"No to lust and no to marriage?" he clarified

She nodded weakly

He flung his wet towel on her shoulder, and picked up a hennaed arm, looked at it deeply, feeling the now fading
design with his index finger, her fingers curled as she tried to fight the erotic sensation of being fondled witha  finger
and placed it on his chest
The palm rotating like a massager at a beauty parlor

"This BADDD" she gasped looking up into his eyes in horror

"What do u mean? U only like more hairy men?" he asked "Or someone thats more muscular?" he mocked
He was thinking of Narender Singh. Scoffing... the man less than 5 feet tall and skinny

She pulled her arm furiously

They tussled by the foyer wall finally communicating with their eyes

He was still moist from his shower, and she was sweaty and soiled from her day
He stroked himself with her palm

They both breathed audibly

"Neel" she begged

"Are u sure you didnt come to see Nihar?" he confused her

"NEEEL" she shouted attempting to bring some sanity

He took a step forward and crushed her to the wall kissing her "Ive had a LOUSY week Suvechha" he ordered gruffly, and began kissing her
Grabbing the prize first before the activity, that lower lip, and talking to it erotically for minutes explaining how miserable he felt finaly diving into her mouth
Her open trapped palm between their bodies caressing his aroused chest...

He lifted his head up to see his handiwork and not satisfied kissed her again

The crunch and sizzle from the rasp from his stubble bruising her heavily

This time boldly going down to her neck and chin and cheek
She was always bare, he didnt have to compete with pesky jewelry or scarves
The open slit on her peach chikan wide enough for him to dip into her curves
She buckled and shuddered, her arms going under his, to circle his back

he brought one of her hands out front and helped her feel his tight knot on the towel

She shook and writhed helplessly refusing to do any of that, she could feel whatever he was planning to show her any way

She KNEW
She didnt have to see it or umm... TOUCH it...
He let her hold his waist

They groaned audibly after 10 or so minutes

Their bodies had relayed each other's starvation, their minds had conveyed how exhausted both were after the week

"Hamare peeche aap Nihar se milne aati rahin?" he accused whispered on her cheek

"Nai to!!!!" she denied furiously

"Bas aaj ek time" she said hoarsely, her palms were still on his chest she quickly dropped them
His wet towel on her shoulder
He smelled like Cinthol original

"Aaur jab HUMNE ummeed ki tab aap nahi aayin?" he asked angrily going to her ear

"Neel I felt... tum Tuesday ko aaogey, mujhe khabar nahi tha aaj ka"

She had casually uttered TUM mid sentence

To her it was not a big deal when she thought of him she thought as TUM
To him is was a BIGGG deal, he craved for that intimacy
He was well versed with Mumbaiya Hindi, they al quickly jumped to "tu" and "Tum"
It rankled him that she always used a AAP

"Why did u come back soon?" she accused

He was amused, he exhaled audibly suddenly ina state of unending happiness

"Chai bana leti hain aap?" he asked with subtle mockery

She pushed him with all her might... he was tall and BIG he wudnt budge

"Kyon? South of UP koi chai nai peeta rahega socha?" she scoffed... furious

"Aapke ghar to mili nahi hamey" he scoffed

She head butted him to push him away...

"Neel" she said taking a deep breath shaking the "we are married and husband just returned from biz trip" feeling off

It was not real. She knew it... he did too probably
They both had gotten carried away in their not being able to see each other for almost a  week

There was loud banging and knocking

Neel walked over and opened it, Gurpreet stood with the boys
The boys ran inside quickly screaming

Gurpreet looked away embarrassed, to see Neel topless
Neel felt his head and realized his towel was on Suvechha

Before Suvechha could drop it on the floor

Gurpreet saw it and Neel reached for Suvechha's shoulder and took it deftly throwing it over his upper body

"Hi! Gurpreet" he said cheerfully, not displaying too much discomfort

"Hi! SUVI" Gurpreet greeted

She had to be blind not to notice Suvechha had been kissed throroughly...

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
There is a belief that if u dream that u lose a tooth,u will lose your immediate relative.even that thought itself was painful for me when i dream of a loose tooth...then i cant imagine how its to lose someone so close...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Orangen

40 years ago the work and the world was very different Pritee ๐Ÿ˜Š
There were very few women Engineers Germany had more than most countries did. And like everywhere else - upto to an extent even now, women especially single women with 4 year old girls in tow were bad news for companies. My Daughter was homeschooled for the first 14 years of her life - by 3 of us , my Sister in law ( she did more than Amma would do for II) who was an anesthetist, my Brother in law - a lawyer and me. She had a schedule that was kept in place by three of us and I spent every minute studying working or building a roof for us. We had lot of trouble with play dates .. My Daughter loved Football and hanging out with the boys. My Brother in law always took her around and she would call him by name. My Sister in law did more for me than my Sister did and my Daughter learnt to forge bonds with her heart. Ny Brother in law was a Friend for her. She hated seeing him as her Father. Years later when she had her boys she mentioned how lovely having Father acctually was. My Son in law is now where Neel in the story is refusing to let go of my Daughter. He says you could pull off why can't I .. I tell him a broken heart and a crushed spirit is different from losing a loved one. He must need companionship I needed independence and family. I was lucky I found both. Life spins you in ways you can't imagine it's upto us to enjoy the moment and entirely upto us to learn to share a little and be atleast gracious if we cannot be helpful.

But I do believe that we can find enriching relationships if we are true. But perhaps its most important in my mind to know that all of us can't have everything. The ones who appear to have it all in place don't really have them. But we are lucky if we find what we want most rather than wanting it all and staying frustrated.

Orangen

In my 18 months of writing on this Forum I have NEVER READ or WRITTEN anything  that had so much wisdom๐Ÿ‘

Your note reads like poetry, how calm and mature you are
I am unable to be, on most days I am wanting and frustrated๐Ÿ˜ญ

I hope I will never forget this page on the Forum and come back and read it over and over again
Those that seem to have it all bother me a lot
Golden words Orangen

Thanks for being part of this rag tag group of humans
You bring unimaginable maturity for us๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Nisha0604 - 7 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Gurpreet kandu!!!!๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ˜ณ
ishruhi thumbnail
But gurpreet thinks that suvi has a husband,alle????
Hope she dont say anything bad to suvi...
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

Gurpreet kandu!!!!๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kandu, Kandu ๐Ÿ˜† . Adipolu katchi alle. ๐Ÿ˜›