Fan Fictions

Indradhanush - Page 90

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
OMG!!!!!
I seriously have no words.  I burst out laughing when Gurpreet caught Suvi and Neel "en deshabille"

🤣

I don't how you guys read these in public-I always have a smile on my face when reading the updates-I am sure people are thinking "she was so grumpy until just a few mins ago.  What's going on?"😆

Awesome update Nisha and what a opening bang to a delightful Saturday morning!!! Thank you!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
"But we are lucky if we find what we want most rather than wanting it all and staying frustrated."

Thank you O. Will carry them with me always. There's no match to wisdom .

And yes, hope I can stay true to showing gratitude to what I hv and deal better with what we don't have. I'll also pass this on to my daughter and reiterate this to my family the days we feel low.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Errantnomad

Kandu, Kandu 😆 . Adipolu katchi alle. 😛

🤣
When the bell rang,i thought next our nihar will rush inside and these two will move apart quickly and no one will notice...but our gurpreet made it changed...i was laughing mad at that last portion...
Previous part's towel scene was 😳 and this one was 🤣
Errantnomad thumbnail
Brazen Neel. But what's the take away for me is he was absolutely okay by going to pick the towel off her shoulder when they have company.

If a guy doesn't hide his feeling for someone, it's good progress , suvi has got to see that.
ishruhi thumbnail
Have to sleep now...will wake up after some hrs...
Hope i will have an update pending to b read...😊
ishruhi thumbnail
Wwe can always hope for more,alle?ok,i will b waiting to read 3 updates by tomorrow morning...😆
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It's almost like I can smell updates :P
I CAME ON TIME!!

Ek aur milega kya? Jaane se pehle ??

PLEASEEE?
Errantnomad thumbnail
Neel was edgy through out... Provoking, teasing, angry, longing, restless, emotional...
Whole gamut of emotions and Suv trying her level best to contain the high tide...

All it takes is one yes between them to move on . And they are bound by our own shackles. So near and yet so far

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
LOVED it!!

IT WAS SO HOT.

This couple is bolder and have that edge to them...which makes me think their intimacy is going to be much more passionate, much more bolder and sweeter...like second chances are. 
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I hope gurpreet either minds her own business or turns Cupid for them.

Please Nisha one tai the villain is enough for the story.

Aab inn donno ko realize karane wale ki jaroorat hai.