Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Yeah, true Ashu.
Nisha, me to waiting for more. women stuck in mess created by herself (unknowingly). Nice plot.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

THANK YOU ASHU๐Ÿ˜ณ

You made my day๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Night I mean... I have so many people living in my head now, kursee daalne ki bhi jagah nahi, standing room only

I wanted Suvechha to be strong yet vulnerable and beaten. Being married to a cheater is horrific
And then losing her parents, and then living life on her own (with a child born out of "love" for the philandering bas***d),  and a lady who absolutely hates her for bringing shame to the family, her Great Aunt-Athai.

Is raah par chalkar dekhte hain, kahani kya mode leti hai
Is adhure parivar ko jodne kaun apni adhuri parivar laayega

Hope drives us as much as anxiety does

Chalne hi toh hum aaye hain author sahiba...Bas aap humein le chalo..
I am just hooked to the screen...
I so loved the plot...It is one such plots which I usually think about...Abala naari kinds and how she emerges out strong...

Will we have BUTTER yahan bhi ????????/
๐Ÿคฃ
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Feeling bad for Suvecha...and the aunt hates her๐Ÿ˜ญ
Want to read more about her daughter and ofcourse Neel Pandit's story๐Ÿ˜Š

Nisha ...please keep writing...has started awesomely and as usual hooked๐Ÿ‘
tiachh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Woww nisha a new story
๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š
Gonna be fun to reading itEdited by tiachh - 8 years ago
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is pure reality check... Suvi being cheated, surviving with her kid, Aai n baba no more n a sister n bil who don't care..!
P.S Aai Baba matlab Mom Dad right? 

Uff ths s hard life n we often see this.. hell we come across such families.. its definitely painful.

Looking forward for Suvi's colorful life now!

I'm loving it!
nikitagarwal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yet another swirl of the magic wand!! Thank tou magician Nisha! I havent been regular at all with SoSy..but i hope to atleast forge relations here!

The plot is intriguing, captivating and am pretty sure would be as "drool" worthy..

The vulnerabilities of Suvechha, her struggles and the deceit..its going to be another madness for this one..

So now i shall have two "happiness forever" for me.

Thanks for this Nisha!

Ashuuu lets create some riot here!
Errantnomad thumbnail
There's immense disgust that you feel for characters like Rutwik Khandekar/ Shinde who are nothing but weak, selfish and manipulative. When you get to read about such characters in life intentionally cheating, one always wonders why is it so difficult for them to make a clean break with one before they dangle with another one and messing up so many lives including those of their children.

I was somewhere hoping yesterday that suvechha Dhabolkhar had a decent first one but life's never that simple na?.
And the pockets of storms in life...and the forms they hit you with... Professional and personal ... they are there, sometimes the storm is so strong that circumstances go spiraling beyond and suddenly you are out there in the cold feeling that life is not in our control . Yet we fight even when going down on our knees , try standing up on our knees hoping for the storm to lift away , and having a little sunshine against our backs to see the rainbow over the grey clouds on the sky.

Nisha, It is surely going to be interesting to see you take suvi to get her to see her rainbow amidst the grey clouds . Bring the sunshine on.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagarwal

Yet another swirl of the magic wand!! Thank tou magician Nisha! I havent been regular at all with SoSy..but i hope to atleast forge relations here!

The plot is intriguing, captivating and am pretty sure would be as "drool" worthy..

The vulnerabilities of Suvechha, her struggles and the deceit..its going to be another madness for this one..

So now i shall have two "happiness forever" for me.

Thanks for this Nisha!

Ashuuu lets create some riot here!

Yo!!!
Main ready hoon
BUTTER dilado bas...Mujhe phir koi rok nahi payega ๐Ÿ˜†
pooja.dravid thumbnail
Got an easy connect with the story ...so many familiar names...and the mention of Nagpur ...my home town...
Ashu25 thumbnail
We speak of Mudra...The Chairperson is no more...Just saw the news that he is no more