A.C#4:Update#33:PrisonBreak,Kara Sevda,ALA,JW,KSG,KRKPAB;Page119 - Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Ohh and just because some people have started to hate ksg, for obvious reasons, doesn't mean he has forgotten acting! Believe it or not bipasha and Bollywood is not some devil that will suck the acting out him! Ridiculous! That guy lives his characters and just because he was offered movies and just because he married someone famous, and just because he left a certain tv actress, does not mean his passion for immersing into a character has disappeared! A 34 year old cannot suddenly forget how to act, people need to use logic before hatred!Edited by Nikki02 - 7 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aftermath..

^^Meri marzi if i wanna gif on KKHH or not. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

i read some pages earlier, Ri requested for Bahubali 2 stuffs? Was it a joke Ri or you being frigging serious about this? ๐Ÿคฃ

Why would you ask Ri that? ๐Ÿ˜† Since everyone's demanding stuff, imma demand some as well. 
@VRINZ - And from what u have told me u r not open for requests? but I guess different rules for ur friends maybe? or maybe ur friends didn't grasp it when u told me very clearly that for now u r not taking any requests! All your creations in this update are beautiful by the way! Edited by Nikki02 - 7 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
V, I think I have the perfect idea for my request now. โ˜บ๏ธ Rida, Mais, Mrinz and Ri, you guys better think of ideas good enough 'cause beware, mine's gonna be the BESTTT. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

VEER!! WHO CARES WHAT RI WANTS?! I WANT KKHH STUFF AND YOU WILL MAKE ME THAT STUFF!!

PARTNER TU JAAKE DUSTBIN MEIN BETH JAAA!

BITCH๐Ÿ˜ก

Oh btw this reminds me rafaheli once made a kkhh siggie parallel to ArShi, if possible do check out. And why you requesting sali make something yourself, you set dbo CG on fire all the time๐Ÿ˜ก

annihilation thumbnail
I remember THAT Ri. Aheli, highest level ki paheli. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I miss her work so much. :( ๐Ÿฅบ

V, beta tu toh gayi. ๐Ÿคฃ Tujhe muft mein kitna saara kaam lag gaya. Chal ab acchi bacchi ki tarah, start working on our requests. โ˜บ๏ธ
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
What's your request, ab tak Kuch decide kiya?
Or maybe she won't update for months now cause we traumatized her ๐Ÿ˜† ikr, aheli was go. Enough said.

annihilation thumbnail
V jab aayegi, I'll lift curtains off my request. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Hum ne traumatise nahi kiya, hum ne sirf traumatic effect ko neutralise kiya. ๐Ÿคฃ Good thing is, this thread will be done with soon & she can start new and AFRESHHH. 
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
^^ amen to starting afresh ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Itna suspense...Is it like katappa ne bahubali ko kyu mara๐Ÿ˜†
traumatic effect ko neutralise kiya? matlab? was that supposed to be funny?