Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
You are really evil!
There are these channels like what culture they make videos on best horror , best ending, best romance etc. Was watching that. Some are really old like 70s psychological type. Disturbing and creepy
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Main irony ki amma nahin thi...iss thread pe aake hogayi hoon 🤣 Just when I start to think ke ab irony sukoon se jannat mein enter hogayi...it dies again 🤣

Husna and Ri! Dua karo! Aaj mera creative hone ka mood horaha hai! 😎
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nikki & Meera: I haven't got much time to go through all the comments yet and reply to you both. I'm still halfway through all of it. I don't why both of you feel that i'll side with my friends only? If both parties are not making sense i'll rule both of them out. I'm not as well going to play judge here and say who is right and who is wrong. We are all grown up people. We must know how to handle stuffs around us. That said i offer an apology on behalf of those who are ruffling your feathers and giving you a hard time here. Since am not fan of clearing things publicly, i'll be pming you both soon to clear things off. And as far as your latest point is concern Nikki about me not taking suggestions/requests so yes am not taking any of it for quite sometime. The reason Mais & Ri put a KKHH/Bahubali suggestions was because they wanted to overshadow the fights and talk about something that concerns my gallery. Don't take it out of context before understanding it buddy. Hope this one is clear? I apologise again for whatever happened over here. Just chill out guys, it's just a forum. 

Mais & Ri: Please kindly refrain from indirectly taunting Nikki and her friends over again and stop this once and for all. I'm going to pm you both as well. 

Rida & Mrinzi & Husna: Thanks for handling things off in my absence.

@All: This matter has been dragged for too long. I said it in my last post, let's not stretch the matter for too long but i guess my words does not hold any value?? Why let yourself be provoked by what someone else say? Let's keep quiet and agree to the fact that our thoughts and choices are not the aligned and we are all entitled to our own opinions. Let's be respectful towards others perspective as well. Before anyone think this pointed towards her only then nope am saying it to you all. This gallery is nearing an end soon, thank for spamming it 🤣 and let's pray that the thread does not get flagged for unnecessary bashing or arguments. Peace guy peace. 
Edited by aftermath.. - 6 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail
nevermindEdited by aftermath.. - 6 years ago
Thanks for your reply Vrinz! Much appreciated! All I will say that even I have an opinion on a certain someone's acting, looks and personal life and what not but I don't think this is the place to express such opinions! It only creates negativity for the work you do! And unlike some people my opinion regarding someone's lack of acting skills has been constant, my opinion doesn't change due to one's personal life decisions!Edited by Nikki02 - 6 years ago
minakrish thumbnail
@Ridzi : Tera number same hai na? Tell me Whatsapp ya Viber? 😉

@Hus: I gave my suggestions ages ago re. She will make when she gets back from her temporary hiatus! 😳

@Mais: You're a PS genius as well my dear. Proof in the PSF CG!

@Nikki: I understand your love for KSG and just in case you see any negative comments about him, I request you to please ignore coz it may be just something that is written in spur of the moment. Peace.

@Vrinzi - We love you very much. ❤️ I hope there is no more negativity and neither of us extend the animosity here. 😊 Hugs. 🤗

Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

@Ridzi : Tera number same hai na? Tell me Whatsapp ya Viber? 😉

@Hus: I gave my suggestions ages ago re. She will make when she gets back from her temporary hiatus! 😳

@Mais: You're a PS genius as well my dear. Proof in the PSF CG!

@Nikki: I understand your love for KSG and just in case you see any negative comments about him, I request you to please ignore coz it may be just something that is written in spur of the moment. Peace.

@Vrinzi - We love you very much. ❤️ I hope there is no more negativity and neither of us extend the animosity here. 😊 Hugs. 🤗

Lets not drag this matter anymore! I am not a kid! I am friends with people who dislike KSG! Believe it or not! It is the hypocrisy that bothers me! That now all of a sudden he has forgotten acting now that he has taken some personal life decisions some people do not approve of! Like come on!? His life, his decisions, I don't get why he needs to be taunted so much for no reason at all, look at the creations, enjoy them and move on, I don't like winget but I did not make any snide comments about the icons created!Edited by Nikki02 - 6 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail
You are telling me Peace Vrinz and you're dragging this yourself Nikki. I'll request you to stop replying to anyone of them. I'm anyway writing you a PM. I think Mrinzi was being polite in her reply. I hope you can respect what am asking of you. Just give me some minutes alright. 

Originally posted by: aftermath..

You are telling me Peace Vrinz and you're dragging this yourself Nikki. I'll request you to stop replying to anyone of them. I'm anyway writing you a PM. I think Mrinzi was being polite in her reply. I hope you can respect what am asking of you. Just give me some minutes alright.

I can respect what u r asking me of! Even if someone refers to me in this topic u don't want me to reply to them!? Fine!Edited by Nikki02 - 6 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail
Yes i don't want anyone to reply to anyone. 
This discussion is close now.