A.C#4:Update#33:PrisonBreak,Kara Sevda,ALA,JW,KSG,KRKPAB;Page119

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago

I N T R O D U C T I O N

Another gallery, am sticking here longer than i thought now. Thanks guys, i guess it's the appreciation and the so heartwarming comments that you left on each pages that has lead me so far. Another thank you to the bunch of people who always inspire me in some way or the other, either by their work or by their words.  Husna, Javz, Aichu, Apgo & Cherry. Your work amazes me and boost me up to do more PS-related things.  

And oh yea i finally got a banner made this time. Nothing fancy though.
Do ponder on the quote ya? 
Honestly i hate doing the first page of a gallery, too much time wasted in making banner or tags, so i think i'll better keep it as simple as possible.

I N S P I R A T I O N S

There are so many inspiration around. It's just not one person. It's a bunch of people over India-Forums, Tumblr, Deviantart, my regular PS friends, google and even the newspapers xD See it will be just unfair to mention a few. 

M Y  F A V O R I T E S

It's pointless of me mentioning my favorites, like each year my list keep growing...yup no hot or sexy guys escape from my radar. The moment they meet my eyes, they are mine. B| I watch a bunch of movies and tv shows and i'm pretty random at PSing on anything. Favorite or no-favorite, i'll ps on the people if the pictures are captivating enough and i can't help myself but edit on them. 

Jaanta log jaan lo!
Rida Hashmi is my favorite of all. 
kiss

W H A T  I  M A K E

-Signatures
-Photosets
-Gifs
-Icons
-Banners
Is there anything on PS that we need to learn?LOL

R E Q U E S T S

OPEN
I do take requests, i normally take them after i hit 100 pages of the gallery. Yup, I am that organized. 
Normally i write down the rules when i open the gallery, but i take emphasize on High quality pictures and videos if am taking requests. Obviously, it's one request per person too. 

CLOSE
Dude it says 'Close', so ITS CLOSED. So don't bother me via PMs as well. Am not usually a free person so i won't take requests until i feel it.

R U L E S

Like my old rule, You can use my stuffs or crop them anywhere you want. I agree there's sweat and time taken into making them but at the end of the day, let's face it, it's not The Kohinoor that i won't allow people to use. It's freebies. But one word of advice to certain people, while i may allow my work to be used even without being credited, i honestly don't care but please respect the feelings of other makers, do ask them before you use them. Or the least you can do is credit the maker and don't claim it as yours.

That said, if you freaking making money by what we are doing. DUDE YOU'RE IN FCKING TROUBLE. 
ATLEAST LET US DO 50-50???? :|

P M  U P D A T E S

Add me in your buddy lists please. It's hard for me to keep a track of people pressing the PM Lists sometimes. However, below click LIKE button so i can pm you for requests.

C O P Y R I G H T S

Edited by aftermath.. - 4 years ago
P M   L I S T S

Can you guys do me a favor and add me to your BUDDY LIST in case you want a pm for an update? Yea thanks, because am not going to click on 100 names and add you all. Think of my poor lil fingers, how much they hurt? It's good to feel the pain of others sometimes. 

Going overboard, ain't i? IDC.

So whatcha waiting for??

PRESS THE DARN 'LIKE' for PMing updates.

That's more like it? See makes our life easier.
Edited by aftermath.. - 5 years ago
X

PAGE 1 :  Old stuffs 

PAGE 6 : Me Before You | Travelling Photoset | Michael Scofield | Milind Soman | The Edge of Tomorrow | SrKajol | Fitoor | Sam Heughan-Catriona Balfe 

PAGE 13: Love,Rosie | DMG Gang | Leo-Kate | Henry Cavill | Suggestion (Pak show)

PAGE 24: Prison Break | SRKajol | Love, Rosie. | Yuvraaj-Suhani//SSEL | Fawad Khan | Dev-Sonakshi//KRKPAB | Shravan-Suman//EDKV

PAGE 42: Kemal-Nihan//Kara Sevda | Omer-Elif//Kara Para Ask | Prison Break | KaSh | Outlander | Ishqbaaz//Oberoi Brothers & Shivay-Anika | Namik-Nikita//EDKV | Games of Thrones

PAGE 50: Women Special: Superwoman | Kerry Washington | Neslihan Atagul | Jennifer Winget | Famous Women Quotes | Tuba Buyukustun | Preity Zinta | Kate Middleton | Adele | Robin Scherbatsky-Lily Aldrin

PAGE: 58: Kara Sevda | Cesur ve Guzel | Lucifer | Aishwarya Rai | Raees | KaSh

PAGE 65: SRK Special: PART 1

PAGE 78 & 85 & 89: SUGGESTIONS

PAGE 102: SRK Special: PART 2

PAGE 119: Prison Break | Jennifer Winget | Kara Sevda | Kuch Rang Ke Pyaar Aise Bhi | Karan Singh Grover | Ask Laftan Anlamaz 
Edited by aftermath.. - 4 years ago
S O M E T H I N G  O L D 

Well i like keeping my old stuffs on the first page Ermm

I C O N S

G I F S

S I G N A T U R E S

------THE END----

Edited by aftermath.. - 5 years ago
Finally my 4th gallery, my update is almost ready. Too lazy to update right now. The page is too loaded anyway, so i'll do it on another page. 
PMs, afterwards.
Congratulations on the 4th :) 

xx
congrats on new gallery