_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

❤️

I think Laila has been one of the most sort after characters Katrina has played till date. And Hrithik I so die to see him in such realistic characters. Arjun-Laila were such a breath of fresh air. So real and relatable. A modern man who has his share of weaknesses, nasty habits and insecurities. And a modern girl who is free, independent and lives on her own terms. While Arjun loves Laila for the free soul he becomes when she's around, Laila loves him for his vulnerabilities. She pursues the goodness hidden behind his insecurities. OMG I wish we had some more of them. They were such a treat...not just look wise but how they were written. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hell yes A treat is it to have them more of them.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
HR was annoying!

Kat and Farhan were great! "Mere body ki alava tum zindagi se kya chahti ho" 🤣
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
One of those rare occasions when I liked Kat in a movie. Also it was probably the phase when she was looking the best in her career. She was also tolerable in Namastey London, APKGK, New York, ETT and MBKD cause she made an effort to emote a bit more than usually does.
Thanks for making this topic .

I loved them, I love the whole idea that Laila is the proactive one here, and even though Arjun never displays his feelings or shows any kind of attraction towards her, she understands him, his vulnerabilities, his hidden love for her . I love how Arjun took time and thought how he had broken up with Rohini and then how he does that only after Laila convinces him to go to Bouniell .

Arjun also had the fear that just like all of his exes, Laila would judge him, his idea of making money and then she ensures him that how she would never judge him but want him to give his life another direction .

And yeah Laila is kickass, ballsy enough to go and kiss him and not let him get rid of her so easily .. Eeeks ...
Staart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yaar pls znmd ka sequel bana do koi