Frequent Posters

-Prinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

CHAPTER SEVEN

PART C

HOW?

Something that followed by Why'

How to solve these all why's... How to get rid from this web of Why's...

Sometimes you know the answer but the answer remain layered with your doubts for the decision you have take... And sometimes the answer hide behind your anger...anger for that reason, that made you take the decision...

And in both the situations you couldn't move past this How'

Fresh morning breeze was doing nothing to his messed up mind... But he has to get rid of everything and focused on his goal... Walking inside the gates his gaze traveled to his left and he shook his head not finding anyone there... Porch was all clear to his satisfaction... Pushing the door open he walked inside and sighed looking at the now empty sectional... He needed to make some things clear... he thought walking towards his room...

Last night when he returned back after an hour or so he found her curled up on the sectional... For a moment he felt guilty for his outburst but then his mind reminded him that it was her fault only... What was she thinking while doing such experiments...? And what was the need to do all that stuff...? Why she is hell-bent on creating more trouble for him...? Why she was thinking about giving this relation a chance when he had cleared his side...? She is really a trouble maker... Ignoring her he went to his room but sleep was far away as those past memories kept torturing him... His head started throbbing badly and he walked out of his room to get a strong cup of black coffee...

In all the messed up past and now present too he found himself at the place where he wasn't able to find any peace... He was tired...He so badly wanted to get rid from this mess... but he didn't know How?

------

Zoya looked out of the window... Sun rays spread across the lawn and everything shined in its golden glory... I would like the mornings here' She sighed leaning more into her pillow... Wasn't it what she had thought just last morning? Then why the morning is not at all inviting today? She closed her eyes not feeling to get out of the bed...

Last night she didn't realize when she fell asleep on the sofa while thinking about the happenings... When she woke up feeling the pain in neck she noticed it was past eleven... Wondering if Asad had returned or not she walked towards his room... Finding him sleeping she moved back to her room... Sleep was far away from her eyes... She was in a mess of emotions... But what was the strongest emotion that she was feeling...? Hurt... Pain... or Care...? Yes she was hurt because of his words but it pained her heart more looking at his distraught state... A worry flashed through her mind...making her more restless...

It was all confusing... Why she was doing this in the first place? Why she was expecting something when she was aware of the truth of this marriage? Why she was hoping for something that was unsure? Tossing and turning all the night the doubt which was there from the beginning in her mind kept torturing her... Doubt about her decision... What if it left her in the middle of nowhere? Deep down she was aware about the reason of her decision but the doubt feel strong at that moment and she felt lost in confusion... It was torturing... She so wanted to pushed off all the confusion...

But she didn't know... How?

------

Asad walked out of his room... It was needed to talk with her... He was really disturbed because of the drama that had happened in just two days and again last night she hadn't had her dinner... Now she is your responsibility Asad...you are answerable to everyone if anything happens to her' Shaad's dramatic words ringed in his mind irritating him more... It should stop now...' He thought walking towards the kitchen... Not finding her around, he wondered if he should check on her... Shaking that thought away he decided to prepare something for breakfast...

After 15 minutes he glanced towards her room and sighed... He didn't have much time anyways and it's better if she herself has decided not to bother him... Earlier he was thinking about asking her help for attending the party but now after thinking a lot he felt its better not to ask her help and about Mr. Singhania he would think about some excuse... Done with the quick tomato cucumber sandwich he walked out of the kitchen with plate of sandwich and a cup of coffee in his hand... A sound of laughter reached his ears and he looked up... She was talking with someone on her phone and walking towards him she forwarded her phone, "Ammi..." She mumbled and he nodded taking a device... He watched her turning and placing his hand on the speaker he cleared his throat to gain her attention but she didn't move and he pressed his temple, "Zoya..." he called out and she turned back

"Sit...we need to talk" He ordered and before she react he turned on his heels and walked towards the kitchen...

She watched him as he talk with Dilshad while walking around in the kitchen... She sighed sitting on the chair wondering now what he wanted to talk...  She jolted from her thoughts and looked up as he placed a plate of sandwich in front of her and asked her to eat while he continued to talk on phone sitting on his chair...

She stared at the plate and realized she was actually hungry but she huffed looking away... Wasn't it just last night he has said that he wasn't here to do all this stuff?' Then what was the need to waste his time?' She wanted to yell...

Disconnecting the call he sighed as she didn't touch the plate, "Why you are doing this?" He asked irritated

She narrowed her eyes, "What Mr. Khan?" "I didn't ask you to prepare breakfast"

He pressed his temple, "See, it's already enough okay?" "I don't want anymore drama, you better understand it soon"

She looked at him, Drama...seriously? Everything is just drama for you" She wanted to say but she sighed and looked other way not wanting to argue with him...

"There is no need to cook or do things for me...and you better not to starve yourself; I don't want anyone to blame me for anything...so please eat..." He said taking a bite of his sandwich...

She sighed looking at her plate... "No one will blame you Mr. Khan, not because of me; I'll take care of that..." She said before taking a bite of her sandwich

Both ate in silence...

Doesn't he want to say anything else... at least a sorry for yelling at me without any reason?' She thought glancing at him

I hope she understand and change her mind soon...' He thought sipping his coffee... Getting up he took out his wallet and placed a card on the table, "Order the food instead of doing some experiments...use it for..." She narrowed her eyes and looked up interrupting his talk but before she said anything he continued, "See, you are stuck into this because of me so it's my responsibility..."

"Mr. Khan..." She cut his words

"No more arguments please..." He didn't allow her to say anything more and taking his plate walked towards the kitchen...

"What does he think of himself...ordering and yelling all the time...?" She huffed before stuffing a sandwich into her mouth...

------

Whole day Zoya wondered about the circumstances... It was looking all blur from where she was standing... Pushing all the thoughts away she tried to divert her mind... Those plants she had bought in excitement...but now it was like all her excitement was fading away in just two days... Arranging those planters in the lawn she decided to call her Aapi... But after talking with her sometime it was again a realization, how much they were happy for her not aware of the reality... It saddened her more...not knowing how to cope with the situation...

For sometime she tried to keep herself engage in reading something when a door bell rang... Surprised she checked the time... It's four and she realized it was almost three hours she kept herself busied in some spy story...

"Hellooo Zoya..." A soon as Zoya opened the door Sara engulfed her in a hug and Zoya smiled big at her enthusiasm... It was like this girl has some power...just her presence spread the joy around...

"And here is your favorite pizza..." Moving back she handed the box to Zoya and both walked inside...

"I would have been come in morning itself but you know na Shaad came early in the morning so I thought to spend some time with him before your workaholic husband dragged him to the office..." She giggled while opening the pizza box, "Now let's plan something as I am free for the whole evening...shall we go out..."

"Umm...okay...that would be great" Zoya said taking a bite of pizza slice...

"Everything fine Zoya...you look upset?" Sara asked studying her face

"Of course...I am fine...It just a boring day and now I really want to go out..." Zoya shook her head not wanting to spoil her mood talking about the issues...she wanted to relax, "You say...you definitely have something to share...right?" She asked studying Sara's face keenly

"And how do you know that?" Sara asked taking a bite of her slice while a small smile playing on her face...

"Look at yourself...what is it?" Zoya asked curiously

"Ohh...that you'll get to know later...now come on it's time for some fun..." Changing the topic she took another slice and shoved it in Zoya's hand... "Now go...get ready fast..." Pushing her out she giggled relaxing back as Zoya glared at her before heading towards her room to get ready...

------

It was seven when both returned... "Don't you think we should order something for dinner instead going out" Zoya asked as both walked inside the gate

"I have a better option" Sara said excitedly while Zoya looked at her questioningly, "Why we should order when we have an extremely talented chef...lets ask Asad to cook..."

Zoya sighed listening to her suggestion, "Very bad idea" She mumbled

Sara narrowed her eyes, "What do you mean?"

"Nothing Sara but I guess it's better to order something rather than ask him to cook...he must be tired anyways..." She suggested not wanting anymore drama...

"Ohhh hooo...Ms. Caring wife...but you know its long time and today I'll not spare him...sooo sorry..." She giggled and Zoya just smiled as both walked inside...

"We are back" Sara announced while Zoya's eyes drifted towards Asad who was busy with his laptop... Sara noticed the change in her expressions and elbowed her... She shook her head and smiled looking at Shaad who got up placing the file aside that he was studying...

"Hii Shaad..." She smiled greeting Shaad

"Hi..." He greeted walking towards her and giving her a side hug, "All well?" He inquired and she just nodded smiling...

"So what's the plan...where you want to go for dinner?" He asked looking at Sara

"Nowhere..." She shrugged her shoulders while walking past him... Sitting beside Asad she winked looking at Zoya before moving her attention towards Asad... "Enough of this work" She said moving the laptop aside and Asad looked up annoyed but before he said anything Sara continued, "It's long time I have had something cook by you...and today I don't want any excuse..." Shaad smiled folding his arms while Zoya just prayed silently... Last two days dinner had turned into a total disaster and she doesn't wish the same coming today too...

"I am busy Sara so please don't bother me...you better order something..." He said while trying to get hold of his laptop...

"That's not fair Asad..." Sara huffed giving his laptop back...

"Good...Thank you" He stretched his lips and moved his attention back to the screen

"You know Asad your work has become your first priority...you don't have time for your friends too..." She complained and Asad sighed pressing his temple... "You have always been treated me as your little sister Asad but now you don't even have time to ask what is happening in my life..." She crossed her arms sadly while Asad looked towards her narrowing his eyes...

"What do you mean...?" He asked and looked at Shaad asking him what's the matter but he just shrugged his shoulders

"Don't ask him...he has nothing to say...and let it be...it's my problem I'll see how to solve?" She said and glared at Shaad while Asad's forehead creased and placing his laptop aside he moved towards Sara, "Letting everything aside I thought to enjoy some time with you but you don't have time...sorry I shouldn't have asked in the first place...Come Zoya, hum bahar dinner kar lenge...let them work..." She said and got up...

"Sara wait..." Asad said getting up, "What happened tell me?" "Shaad ne kuch kaha?" He asked with concern...

"I am sure yeh mujhe phasane wali hai" Shaad mumbled as Zoya looked at him asking what the matter was...

"Say something Sara... what happened Shaad, koi bolega kya hua hai...?" Asad asked again

"Mom-Dad are coming in next month and they wants us to get engaged but Shaad ne manaa kar dia"

"WHAT?" Asad asked shockingly looking at Sara... "But kyun?" he then looked towards Shaad while Shaad held his head mumbling something under his breath

"Wo tum ise hi puch lo...main jaa rai hun...come Zoya..." She said dragging Zoya with herself towards her room

"What rubbish Shaad...how can you?" "Weren't you the one who wants this to happen...then what happen now?" Asad yelled while Shaad just shook his head sitting back on the sofa

"Shaad have you gone mad?" "Say something" Asad asked sitting beside him

"Instead of questioning me why don't you ask her only...?" Shaad said irritated picking up the file when Sara walked out with Zoya...

"Where are you going...koi kahi nahi jaa raha" Asad said getting up

"Sorry Asad I don't want to create any drama...I just thought to enjoy sometime over dinner with you...sorry to bother you..." She said with sober expressions

"Nautanki...god!!! She is wasting her talent..." Shaad mumbled shaking his head

"You are not going anywhere...hum dinner saath me hi karenge okay...I'll cook and I'll talk to him too...don't worry..." Asad said giving her a side hug while she winked looking towards Shaad and he glared at her,

"And you...come..." Moving back he dragged Shaad with himself, "I need the explanation?"

Zoya who was the silent spectator of the whole drama moved towards Sara as Shaad and Asad disappeared inside the kitchen... She raised her brows while Sara pressed her lips suppressing her giggles and dragged Zoya with herself towards her room...

"What was that Sara" Zoya asked as soon as she closed the door behind... Sara laughed hard as she slumped on the bed, "Sara...will you explain?" Zoya asked sitting beside her

"Hehhh...yes..." Sara breathed straightening herself, "This was the only way...I have had enough, how can he just ignoring me..." She huffed... "But I know he is still the same Asad..." She said suddenly getting serious, "You know he is always like an elder brother to me who has lost somewhere now but I know he still cares..." "He was always so much concerned about me and Shaad... How many times he threatened Shaad for me..." She smiled reminiscing to old memories

"So that means Shaad didn't say anything right?"

"Right...actually he said yes and maybe in next month we'll get engage" She revealed the real news

"Ohhh wow!!! That's great" Zoya smiled as she hugged her... "So that's why you are looking more radiant...kyun?"

"Yes..." Sara smiled moving back, "But now tell me...what's the matter...something is up with you I know...I am observing you the whole evening kuch toh hua hai...tell me"

Zoya sighed leaning back, "I don't know Sara if I was right...everything seems wrong now"

"Hey...don't say like this...kya hua?" Sara asked worriedly...

Zoya narrated her everything that happened in last two days... "Why he is like this Sara...I know he don't like me and it feels like I have done something very wrong giving my acceptance for this Nikaah...I can see that..."

"Zoya..." Moving forward Sara hugged her, "I know it must be torturing...but please don't doubt your decision please...this is not that Zoya I know...wo determined Zoya..." She said moving back, "You know when Shaad told me everything I was against it but then when I met you I realized that Shaad was right...you can bring Asad back...I have seen that in your eyes...the strong desire of being the reason of his smile...I have seen that care, worry for him...it pained you to see him like this right?" Zoya sighed as Sara squeezed her hand, "Don't leave him Zoya please...he will totally destroy himself in anguish..." "You can wipe this anguish...this hatred from his life Zoya..." She requested while Zoya closed her eyes inhaling deeply...

"And now he is officially your's...hai na?" She asked expectantly... "It's just two days...give him some time...please..." She said again not getting any reply...

"Hmm..." Zoya hummed with a small smile and Sara hugged her back

"Everything will be alright Zoya...it's not like he hate you...that hatred inside him bursting out on you...don't get him wrong...he was never like this before...please help him to meet his real self again...please Zoya..."

"But it seems...he doesn't want to help himself..."

"I know right now he doesn't want but in some time he will realize and I know you'll make him realize...Aisa koi kaam nahi jo Zoya nahi kar sakti...kyun?" She asked and Zoya nodded smiling...

"Now come...my poor baby must be facing his wrath..." She giggled and both walked out of the room

------

"What's wrong with you Shaad...I didn't expect this from you..." "How many times I warned you not to play with her emotions...but you said you really loves her so what happened to that love now?" Asad questioned walking around the kitchen while Shaad just stood silently leaning back on the counter...

"Now say something dammit?" He yelled not getting any reply from Shaad

Shaad rubbed his hands over his face, Good...but you have to pay for this Sara' He mumbled under his breath before looking up, "Why it bothered you Asad...aren't you the one who believe that love is not exist in real life..." Shaad asked changing the topic

"That's for me... I don't believe you know that...but Sara, she believes and you too believe Shaad, aren't you? Or it was just some time-pass for you..." He asked suspiciously

"Asad please...It was just a prank okay...I was just teasing her and she did take it seriously... you really think I would say no..."

"It better be a prank Shaad or else you know..." Asad warned while placing a pan on the stove... "Dare you hurt her and you will have to face me...keep that in your mind"

"Yeah sure...now please spare this lecture..."

------

"He does really care for you..." Zoya said smiling as they both watched the scene from distance

"Yes...he does..." Sara smiled back asking her to follow and both walked inside the kitchen

"Happy now...you always enjoyed it...aren't you?"  Shaad glared at Sara while she just shrugged her shoulders walking towards Asad

"What did he say?" She asked innocently

"Don't worry he need to think thousand times before hurting you..." Asad said while adding Paneer cubes in curry...

"Thank you Asad..." She said softly holdng his arm and he just nodded assuring her... "My favorite Paneer butter masala...wow!!!" She said excitedly

"Hmmm..." Asad pressed his lips while moving towards the fridge... His gaze met with Zoya but she looked other way moving out of his way... Sara blinked and she smiled while Shaad looked at the both questioningly...

Sara shook her head and he sighed knowing something was wrong but didn't ask anything...

------

"You are the best Asad..." Sara praised him while savouring Paneer butter masala while Asad just nodded...

"What do you think Zoya...he is an excellent chef, isn't he?" Shaad asked and Zoya chocked on her food... Asad's gaze moved towards her...

"He is of course..." Sara replied as she shook her head looking towards Shaad and he looked at her clueless...

"We should plan something for Saturday what say Zoya...you are free on Saturday na?" She asked changing the topic

"Saturday not possible as there is a party at Mr. Singhania's place..." Shaad informed while Asad rubbed his forehead cursing Shaad... "And you are also coming with me Sara so no planning for Saturday"

"Wow that would be great...kyun Zoya?" She asked excitedly while Asad glanced towards Zoya

Zoya looked at him from the corner of her eye, He won't like it I know...that's why he didn't ask me' She thought dejectedly... "I don't think I can manage Sara...Saturday I have to go...umm...to meet one of my friends..."

Good she herself refused to come...' Asad thought focusing on his food

"No excuses Zoya...it won't look good as Mr. Singhania has specifically invited you both..." Shaad said and Asad mentally cursed himself for mentioning it to Shaad...

"Wo...Shaad...I don't think..." She tried to refuse but Shaad interrupted again

"You should come Zoya...right Asad..." He asked looking towards Asad, "Didn't you say yes to Mr. Singhania...tell her..." He insisted and Asad just nodded looking at his plate...

"You are coming...its decided..." Sara announced while Zoya sighed looking at Asad who ate silently and she did understand his silence...

------

"Bye...see you tomorrow...and remember what I said..." Sara waved turning back...

"You don't listen to this drama queen Zoya...her mind is worked devilish all the time..." Sara glared back at him and Zoya giggled... "You have to pay for your act...yaad rakhna tum..." he smirked and turned to look at Zoya... "Okay Bye...take care"  

Zoya smiled waving back... "They are so cute together..." Turning she mumbled...

Moving inside she closed the door behind and sighed... It was again the two of them alone and she hoped for the day would end peacefully today... It's better not to interact with him now...I'll talk to him tomorrow...' She thought walking inside and her gaze shifted towards him... His eyes closed as he leaned back on the sofa... He rubbed his forehead tiredly before straightening himself and shifted his attention to the laptop placed in front... His phone beeped and receiving the call he looked up and their eyes met... Her heart urged to talk...to tell him that she won't come if he doesn't want... She opened her mouth and he looked away... Cursing herself she rushed towards her room...

Gathering her hair in a messy bun she decided to complete the book she was reading in the afternoon when a knock on the door stopped her and she turned back... Allah Miya!!...please no more drama today' She prayed looking at him as she opened the door

"Why your phone is switched off" He asked and she narrowed her eyes, "Wo...Jeeju wants to talk with you" He said forwarding his phone...

"Ohh...I didn't notice...may be..." She said taking phone from his hand but before she complete her sentence he moved back... Urgh!!! Kharoos' She glared at his back and walked inside...

He doesn't want to talk even a word with me...how I am going to manage...' She thought walking out of her room... Looking at him engrossed in his work she shook her head, How can he work all the time...doesn't he get bored...' She wondered moving towards him... Don't talk anything Zoya...you need a peaceful sleep today...' she reminded herself again...

Silently she placed his phone on the table and turned towards the kitchen deciding to prepare a coffee for herself...

Turning back she glanced at him... He adjusted the phone vertically and again resumed his work... Great...all odd things in one package only...' She shook her head...

No Zoya...he said not to do anything for him...' Her mind warned when she thought to make a coffee for him too...

Despite that warning she walked out with two cups of coffee in her hand... "Aahhh..." She moved back startled and her eyes widened in shock as he suddenly appeared in front of her...

His forehead creased and he moved ahead... His hands gripped on her both hands on the cup and she gasped... His gaze fixed on the cups in her hands and he sighed in relief as he avoided the mess...

"I...I am...sorry...wo..." She mumbled nervously and his grip tightened on her hands...

"Can't you even walk properly...?" He asked and she squeezed her eyes shut cursing herself...

"Dekh ke nahi chal sakti..." He yelled again and she opened her eyes...

"Umm...mera haath..." she whined looking at his grip on her hand and realizing he instantly loosened his hold moving back...

Looks like peace is permanently gone from my life' she mumbled and looked up taking a deep breath, "Allah Miya!!! What's wrong with you Mr. Khan? Aap toh dekh rahe the na ...kyun beech me aaye phir aap? She questioned back and he opened his mouth to say something but she didn't allow him as she forwarded a cup towards him... "Well...Take it...and I know you asked me not to do any experiment in the kitchen but let me tell you, it's just a coffee and I know how to make it...And about your another point that not to do anything for you, toh yeh maine specially aapke liye nahi banayi...I was preparing for myself so thought to make a cup for you too as I know you need coffee at night" She said at once while he just stared at her... "And yes...still, if you don't want it then go ahead...threw it and help yourself... I don't mind..." She said placing the cup on the counter and rushed out of the kitchen...

"Allah Miya!!! what I just did?" Once out of the kitchen she stopped and inhaled... "Wow I just said that much to him?" "And he didn't say a word?" She wondered and looked back...

She watched him shaking his head while he took a cup... but there wasn't irritation on his face... She could see he mumbled something looking at the cup but he wasn't annoyed... Did his lips stretch...a bit'...really? her eyes widened and a smile graced her lips... she rushed towards her room as he walked out of the kitchen...

"Yes...I know... I know how I have to handle you Mr. Khan..."  She grinned looking at him as he sipped his coffee...

Edited by -Prinky- - 7 years ago
-Prinky- thumbnail

PRECAP

A tall & handsome figure dresses in a black Armani suit stepped inside... One hand shoved in his pant pocket, dark brown hair neatly combed while his blue eyes hovered around the hustle and bustle of the party inside... A slow music filled in the atmosphere...people mingling around... A small sexy smile hovered around his lips and his blue eyes sparkled as he stepped more inside when suddenly something made him stop in his track...and those ocean blue eyes stared ahead...

A petite figure clad in a berry pink boat neck floor length evening dress...that fitted perfectly following her curves beautifully... Long silky black hair blew in her face gently and she tucked her hair behind as she looked around... That mesmerizing beauty...her radiant face just captivated him in that moment and in a trance he walked towards her...

"Isn't it unfair?" He asked in his deep husky voice while her confused gaze stilled on him...

"A beautiful lady...all alone in the party...not fair..." His blue eyes blinked and he smiled as her almond shaped orbs widened and she opened her mouth to say something but stopped as he moved his hand forward...

"Dance with me..."

"Look I am not..." She shook her head...

"Attention everyone..." A voice resonated around stopping her and she looked at that direction while his gaze fixed on her only...

"First of all thank you everyone for your presence... I know you all must be wondering about the reason of this celebration... so now I am going to give a full stop to your curiosity..." "Today I am going to introduce you all to the person who had  bagged a million worth deal for the Singhania Resorts and Palaces... A person who will be the new CEO of the Singhania Resorts..."

Startled she looked back as someone tapped on her shoulder from behind and a dimpled smile appeared on her face noticing the person while those blue pair of eyes stilled on that beautiful dimpled smile...mesmerized...

"And he is here... My son Rahul Singhania..." Everyone looked towards the direction

His lips stretched in a sexy smile and she looked around before looking at him questioningly...

------

"Hmmm...where your eyes are stuck my dear..." He smirked pulling the chair for himself and seated beside her... "I can see the progress...finally Dad's choice has become your choice too...not bad..."

"What rubbish..." She ignored him moving her attention to her phone...

"You can't hide anything...your eyes says it all..."

"What's the point Rahul...you know just before fifteen days he was single and see today he is here with his wife..." She sighed looking ahead...

"You are talking about fifteen days... Yaha toh ek pal mein sab kuch badal jaata hai..." He said in a daze while his gaze was fixed ahead...

She looked at him with narrowed eyes... "What do you mean?" Her eyes widened as she noticed the object of his attention... "Ohh my...are you crazy..."

"Yes I am..." He smirked

"Stop it Rahul...it's not right you know Dad..."

"When Rahul Singhania's eyes fall on something...wrong things also become right my dear sista..." He leaned back folding his arms... "And why the sharp, astute Richa Singhania is lost suddenly..." He asked getting up, "Keep your brain awake and eyes open...and you'll get what you desire..." Saying he shoved his hands in his pant pocket and walked away while her gaze shifted ahead... That striking look of his in grey suit...her gaze not ready to move from that handsome face and she smiled leaning back in her chair... 

------

Finally update is here with precap ๐Ÿ˜Š

And I hope it was worth waiting for...

Let me know what you think 

Waiting for your reviews ๐Ÿ˜ณ

โค๏ธ

--Deepti--

Edited by -Prinky- - 7 years ago
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
โ˜บ๏ธ asad makes me blush 

Ressy res rasilaaa res for all of you who are following this wonderful story and were waiting for updates from a long time 
๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by suearmaniac - 7 years ago
suearmaniac thumbnail
Special spots 
Lemme res 

๐Ÿ˜ƒpriyacherry 
๐Ÿ˜›sweet_tehs
๐Ÿ˜›Arpita 
๐Ÿ˜ณ
suearmaniac thumbnail
๐Ÿค—ek spot apun ka bidu Edited by suearmaniac - 7 years ago
suearmaniac thumbnail
itne tym baad 
Spamming 
Pg khaaying 
And ressing ๐Ÿ˜‰

shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ye update hai ..itana chotu ๐Ÿ˜•
-Prinky- thumbnail
Of course not...
I have posted just starting of each part...
just one more day wait... will post whole long update ๐Ÿ˜Š
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
THNK God otherwise i thought after soo long itani chotu sa update ( that 2 not clear what happening )๐Ÿ˜†
-Prinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_yadav

THNK God otherwise i thought after soo long itani chotu sa update ( that 2 not clear what happening )๐Ÿ˜†

hehhh... don't worry not going to torture you with small update
whole long update is on the way Shweta
and U know seriously happenings are not clear at all ๐Ÿ˜†