AsYa(KaBhi) FF "You Are Mine" Ch.7 updated,pg 50-(28/04)

-Prinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Love...Ishq...Pyaar...Mohhabbat...

What Love is? kya hai yeh Ishq?

Love...you can't define in words...

kabhi ek pal me koi apna sa lagne lagta hai to kabhi salo bit jate hai pyaar ko samjhne ke liye...

Love is so strange...sometimes it became the reason to live life... but... sometimes some moments with someone you love are enough to spend a life time...

Love is such a wonderful...crazy...feeling...!!!

She was bubbly, cheery, full of life...like every girl she also wished to fall in love...wished to experience this wonderful feeling...But destiny has some other plans for her...She fall in Love...but not the way she always dreamed...her dream come true...she was happy to have him in her life...he became her life...She loved him with all her heart...but...what about him...did he love her...? She always found herself confused about his feelings...all she desired was his confirmation...will she get...?                                                                                                                 

Every journey has some unexpected turns...her life also halted at one turn...the unexpected turn & her world turned upside down...one truth & her heart shattered into pieces...what will she do...will she let her love go...did she love him to an extent that she let him go for his happiness...

Love changes everything...Love makes you fly...can break your wings...Love changes Everything...!!!!

Life changes in whole 360 degree when you fall in Love... She also experienced this change...love brought in her life... She never thought about Love or never wished to fall in love...but someone came in her life, against her wish & changed her life beautifully...he taught her the meaning of Love...he gave her new dreams...he became her world...she loved him so crazily...she knew she would do anything for him but she had never thought that one day she will push him away too...                                                                  

The fear...fear of losing him...for forever... she couldn't deal with that fear...she pushed him away from herself...she embraced the pain...pain of letting her Love go...pushing him away...breaking his heart into thousand pieces...& in that process breaking herself in million pieces...

The moments she spent with him became her life...the ointment for her pain...                                 

She survived herself with his memories but what will she do if... their path will cross again...will she bear the pain of seeing her love with someone else...will she hope to have her love back in her life or will she let him go again...

Everyone says Love always hurts...is it true...? No...may be not...          Loneliness hurts...rejection hurts...Losing someone hurts...we always confused these feelings with Love...but Love is the only thing in this world, that covers up all the pain...& makes us feel wonderful...again...!!!

It was Love at first sight for him...He loved her crazily, insanely...but Loving her with all his heart gave him the pain... Her rejection...broke him in such an extent that he started to hate the wonderful feeling of Love...he tried to hate her...to erase each memory of her...but he couldn't...he hide his pain with all bitterness...but he couldn't able to stop himself loving her...                                                                                                                                                                

again Love made an entry in his life...to soothe his pain...to give him solace...                          

she came in his life against his wish & made his broken heart feel whole again...                      

but will he fall in love once again...will he allow Love to embrace his loneliness...will he be able to love someone else...once again...who love him with all her heart...                                    

what will happen when his first love re-entered in his life with a life changing truth...

Complicated...isn't it??

Badi ajeeb si hai ye dastaan pyaar ki...

So...Do you want to know...kaha le jayega inhe yeh pyaar...

Scroll down for a little sneak peek of this Dastaan...

Edited by -Prinky- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Prinky- thumbnail

Prologue

Her gaze was fixed on the pictures scattered in front of her, her heart was denying but her mind pushed her to believe... The biggest bitter truth which shattered her whole life... Her lips stretched a bit looking at his smile...the real smile which reflected in his brown orbs... tears rolled down on her cheeks as she traced his smile in that photo... the pain surged in her heart as her gaze turned on other figure beside him...a gorgeous face filled with all happiness, look stunning in her red bridal outfit... Not able to bear the torture she pushed all pictures away...pulling her knees to her chest she embraced herself as tight as possible...trying to ease the pain that twisted her heart terribly...but the pain increased with each passing moment... Squeezing her eyes shut she tried to pushed back the memories...

"Say it...just once..." She breathed as he wrapped his arms around her pulling her to him, "What" he asked leaning more...brushing his nose against hers. "Say, You Are Mine...only Mine..." She gazed in his deep brown orbs expectantly, waiting for his words. Blowing away the strands from her face he leaned & she closed her eyes...her fingers gripped on the fabric of his shirt as his lips brushed against hers...his mouth moved against hers...tempting her...luring her...& she melted against him...his passion always make her forget everything...shifting her to another world of bliss...

"Dadda...I miss you shooo much..." A squeal brought her back to the present.

"You never said...not once..." She mumbled pushing back the tears & moved to gather those pictures. His voice travelled through the closed door & tears again brimmed in her eyes... she let them wet her cheeks.

"Ohh my Princess...I missed you too..."

"hehehe...Daddaa..." 

She stood rooted as the giggles filled in the surrounding.

"Stop...Daddaa...stop na..." 

Inhaling deeply she moved towards the cupboard to hide those pictures... Before questioning him she needs to know the whole truth.

"Dadda...what's wrong with Mumma, she is upset, firse koi promise kar ke bhul to nahi gaye na..." 

she moved towards the closed door but stopped holding on the door knob... resisting the urge to run into his arms...

"No Princess...maine toh kuch promise nahi kiya tha...then why she is upset..."

"I don't know Dadda... she didn't even play with me...kab se room me hi hai..."

"Ohh...let's see then what's wrong with her..." 

She turned away from the closed door trying to stifle her sob...her heart ached to melt in his arms...

"I know Dadda aap ek minute me Mumma ka mood thik kar doge..." 

She rushed towards the bathroom as she heard the footsteps coming towards the room.

"Achcha...Aur wo kaise..."

"My Dadda's Magic..." 

she heard before she closed the door... hiding herself in bathroom...

Edited by -Prinky- - 6 years ago
-Prinky- thumbnail

Hello Everyone 

😊 Welcome to my New AsYa (KaBhi) Story ðŸ˜Š

I know...I know...I have to update my running stories...But let me clear it first...I am just posting the prologue here & will continue this story when Hakikat will complete. And about the other two stories, I will update Ehsaas... in between... Is it okay...???

So coming to this story...I hope you like it...let me know what do you think...should I continue...???

If I get a good response...may be you will get an update soon than expected...😳

Waiting for your Reviews ðŸ˜³

Thank you so much for reading 

Lots Of Love

--Deepti--

Edited by -Prinky- - 8 years ago
-Prinky- thumbnail

- INDEX -

Prologue : Above

Chapter One : Page 5

Chapter Two : Page 19

Chapter Three : Page 21

Chapter Four A/B : Page 29

Chapter Five : Page 34

Chapter Six : Page 42

Chapter Seven : Page 50

Edited by -Prinky- - 7 years ago
-Prinky- thumbnail
Res for my Sweetie ðŸ˜Š
Don't worry Sweetie...first place is yours only...😳
Edited by -Prinky- - 8 years ago
-Prinky- thumbnail
Res for all my lovely readers who make me smile with their presence on my thread always... 
Hope to see you all here too ðŸ˜³
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting start and at the same time quite mysterious 
Looking forward to the story 
Please continue soon ðŸ˜Š
EddyCurrents thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love the complicated first post
and how it starts with the pictures