Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhika_BG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Great update... I am glad it happened... Emotional... Terrifying.. Thrilling... Intense... This is the face everyone of us always avoided bcz we Loved them so much to see them grew apart ..specially for this reason...!!!
But u made it happened...even though it was sad...I'd like to see how their relationship grows mature from this point...!!!
Loved your style... It is very unique...!!!!
Happy Valentine's day...!!!
mira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow...this by far has been the most realistic angle to ipk story. Failytale apart, a man like Arnav who wouldnt think twice before insulting someone for their financial status is definitly not gonna change over night. His character is flawed... and not just the mills and boons tourtured hero flaws, but absolutely beyond limits flawed. He can only hope he will change... and only hope was he really didnt care about her status but just used it to his convenience when ever they argued... just to win he could go to any length... Khushu knew this ...we too... and all of us decided to forgive him coz he loved her.  But to live your life with someone love was never enough... He never respected her... he might have told he did but if he truly did he wouldnt have kept bringing things up when Khushi argued about Arav in the show...

All these was indicating that this is exactly what would have happened had they gone on with things. Your story shows so much depth... and loved it that you dont glorify Arnav coz of his sad past. And Khushi... shes so young... I cant imagine an girl that young going through such torture... Honestly these two were never good for each other but the romatic in us love to see a star crossed love ... so we still crave for this... But if they have to have  a happily ever after Khushi has to find her identity... she has to be soeone Arnav can respect...someone who woldnt dare to take for granted...who he knows he needs  more that she needs him... His arrogance comes out of the fact that Khushi is depended on him ...he is the provider in conventional sense...that she doesnt have a life outside him... That has to change... she need a job that she love... passion that defines her... friends who will support her ... a world which is not ruled by Arnav... and identity that gives her confidence...
But in all this I believe she will still put Arnav ahead of everything ... and thats what he should understand... that its not her helplessness that keeps her with him... but her love... that he means more than everything..its her choice ...

Really hope they had shown something like this on tV...

eagerly waitng for next part...please dont take long...
sanamsky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i love the way you write this amazing outstanding job 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: IArmageddonI

No way, it's just the beginning :) U see, I have converted this into a SS

ok...hope to see Arnav wooing Khushi some more...and also show Sheetal her place if she is really trying to snatch him from Khushi.
vibha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
god!!...brilliant concept!!!!...
superbly written!!!...
totally loving it!!...
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am speechless after reading your updates.
All I can manage to say is that you are fabulous and exceptional writer. 👏
A very different take on ipk.
I'm happy that u converted it into SS.
Continue soon.
WanieA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh dear me.. thank u..thousand times...superb mind blowing updates and worth waiting...to be honest with u, i tried my best to understand the hindi dialog to the best i can..but please small big request.. can u translate it..i wont dwell on why arnav doing wats he is doing even when he knows its hurting khushi...now the ball is in his court to understand and came terms with his redemption...dun make khushi go back to buaji house, make her go somewhere else..like if she has a fren and can stay for some times. Distance makes the heart grow fonder but if there isn't any trust, understand and respect..its just a empty blank black spot...
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
oh dear! heart breaking and I just couldn't make myself comment on the 2 and 3rd chapter! some very hurtful things were said between them and i agree IPK was all about Arnav and Khushi :) get them back together soon;) thanks for the update. 
kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I congratulate you for an awesome story. I always love when a woman fights for herself. this is why I enjoyed IPKKND. but due its course it lost its charm. your plot gives what I want.
Arnav is broken due to his past that doesn't mean khushi is any different. its the way we cope pain and mold ourself. khushi learned being happy whereas Arnav became cynical.
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautifully written you have dealt with this situation from a different perspective