Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosalineak thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
U r a great writer,nothing more to say...
smat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant updates 

sizzlingemma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I usually dnt do comments...bt i simply had to...wen i read dis story.
This was one aspect of their love which i hoped was dealt with...and u simply made my wish come true...
The Arnav and Khushi of ur story behaved xactly hw da real Arnav and Khushi wud.
I am glad dt u have changed it to an SS. I hope u deal with Arnav's habit of demoralizing khushi on her lack of education and etiquette in the upcoming chapters. Not much was there in the posted ones.

Simply amazing writing...and the VM too...
Looking frwrd to the rest

ipktouch thumbnail
so nice and so beautifully written..u have brilliantly handled the emotional part..arnav is moody and introvert that gave him freedom to think only about him and not beyond him..he needed kushi..he needed her attention and love but inturn what he did to her. no emotional sharing and heart to heart talks had happened between them..he was again living his life with only added responsibility as husband just for namesake..so far he had lived on his own,for his ownself by writing his own fate..he had lived as machine but now he must understand that he is a human being,being loved by someone and he is in love with that someone who happened to be more vocal and emotional human being..it was him who is behaving childish instead of blaming her..a husband she needed not to pamper or be passionate but to understand and give companionship as well as commitment to this relation in his spare time(only)..here as a lover or husband he must have thought to enjoy his successful deal with his wife instead he preferred pompous and fancy event..is he a teenager or a kid being adamant that what I am doing is right and I know everything like that... he like most husbands who wud blame wife for everything and also hurt them like being insecured and jealous,does the same..mistakes are with him but blaming..if she try to show the mirror of them he defend her or brag about the past..he behaved like immatured man with no stability and patience..coz he has fear in him that fear of getting pointed for his mistakes where he was in illusion that he was always right..this attitude he should change otherwise his useless blaming and careless words would haunt kushi as well him in particular where there would be no hope in forgetting them or survive with regretting them..sooner he understands it would cement the cracks in their marriage..otherwise in this modern era as we all coming to know that soon after one marriage is cracked the ppl in it would jump for any other convenient partner due to rash decisions and later they realize about the absence of their soulmate who happened to be the first one..marriage is not a game and not about convenience.. it's about sharing each other shredding egos,stupidity,childishness, selfishness, loneliness, self enjoyment...this is what I have learnt from this story..from this arnav...he should be lucky that he has got kushi...she is beautiful internally.. I don't comment on external beauty..coz most of the stories so far I have read had description about her milky skin,soft skin,flawless skin etc etc from arnav's POV..I wonder if kushi had flawed skin or brown skin would he have had entertained about her fights with him right from the fashion show?!he was looking for external things before that helped him no knowledge with the internal emotions and hurts of the others except his sister..waiting eagerly for the next..Edited by ipktouch - 8 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful update 
I like that Arnav spill out everything he felt and i like that Khushi is leaving and didn't give into his blackmail. They need this break and if Arnav really loves her, he will grow in their love, rather than being change. 
I hope Arnav will realize that Khushi is not his habit, but a true necessity of his life. And i hope Khushi will go back to herself. 
I wonder where she will go. 
Can't wait to read more. 
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Javeria3991

wonderful update 

I like that Arnav spill out everything he felt and i like that Khushi is leaving and didn't give into his blackmail. They need this break and if Arnav really loves her, he will grow in their love, rather than being change. 
I hope Arnav will realize that Khushi is not his habit, but a true necessity of his life. And i hope Khushi will go back to herself. 
I wonder where she will go. 
Can't wait to read more. 

Hey, thanks a ton for your wonderful comment :) But just for clarification... Arnav didn't spell out anything to Khushi, anything in blue is just the mind voice :D 

I really hope you'll like the forthcoming updates too! 

Love, 

Armageddon
abika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. ..
It was needed...
_Oorja_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing! 
I am amazed by the concept and the way you have written it so far. I have read many ff/ss following the Sheetal track but none had this much clarity of emotions the way you have drawn out Arnav and Khushi's. Arnav's lack of verbal assurance and Khushi's insecurities... and the way you have referred their past action how that shadowed theirs present, is commandable. I am truly glad to come across this piece of work and I will be eager to read more.
bungeejump thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely loved the updates! So much angst and pent up feelings... Explosive! When the update ended I was left grasping for more! Actually considering that once this is finished I read the whole thing in one go... Which I know is not possible because as soon as there is one I'll be submerged reading!!!
FangirlForever thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is soo awesome ...The story is gripping
Love the way you express their thoughts by writing ...
update soon ;)