Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monali15 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

<h1><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">Exclusive: Shritama Mukherjee, the new lead in Tashan-E-Ishq; Zain Imam to return!!</font></h1>

Zee TV's Tashan-E-Ishq (Esselvision Productions) will see the entry of a new lead!!

Yes, and that will be the younger sister of Twinkle, to be played by noted actress Shritama Mukherjee, last seen in Star Plus' Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan.

Shritama has been roped in to play the role of Mahi, the sister of Twinkle who would be returning from London!!

As
per our sources, "The show will get a fresh flavour with the entry of
yet another lead character. Mahi will be the complete opposite of
Twinkle, and will be a diffident and vulnerable girl. Her love story
will provide more spice to the proceedings."

And now, wondering who she will fall in love with?

Well, gear up for this exclusive information folks, as the hot and furious Yuvraj aka Zain Imam will soon be back in action!!

Yes, and Yuvraj will be shown getting back from London.       

Our
source further adds, "Yuvraj and Mahi would have fallen in love in
London. And this news will come in as a shock to one and all."

Are you already shocked, viewers?

Well,
only time will tell whether Yuvraj has any ulterior motives in falling
for a girl who is totally the contrast of Twinkle...

When contacted, Shritama confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I will be entering as the new lead in Tashan-E-Ishq. However, I am busy shooting, will have to call you later."

We dropped a text message to the channel spokesperson, but did not get any revert.

We hear that Shritama's entry will be aired tonight, while Zain will have a dashing comeback to the show sometime this week.

Watch out for this new love story in Tashan-E-Ishq.

ohh I didn't see ur post nd posted it again
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">I just hope with this new flavor n new love story.CV's don't sideline TwiNj aka SidMin.

Instead of showing romantic track for TwiNj n their love story.Now we will get to see Mahi N Yuvi love story.

Now I think the show will become 4leads show.
</font>

Ugh I don't want their to be a new lead! I just want her to come and go lol, this means less screen space for Twinj and we haven't even gotten proper romance yet!
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I just hope with this new flavor n new love story.CV's don't sideline TwiNj aka SidMin.

Instead of showing romantic track for TwiNj n their love story.Now we will get to see Mahi N Yuvi love story.

Now I think the show will become 4leads show.

bhai just clear me one thing is she paired opposite to kunj in somepost i read like that then iam going to leave this show forever i only want twinj together not mahi and kunj 
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Lina i dont read something like this that they are going to pair mahi with kunj.. ye just humari khud ki imagination hy k esa ho sakta hy cuz mahi and kunj both returned frm london we all are sounding like ekta mata cvs .. ...chill yar serial kyse chorh sakti hy tu ...itna mat soch
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zawra

Lina i dont read something like this that they are going to pair mahi with kunj.. ye just humari khud ki imagination hy k esa ho sakta hy cuz mahi and kunj both returned frm london we all are sounding like ekta mata cvs .. ...chill yar serial kyse chorh sakti hy tu ...itna mat soch

i only watch this serial for twinj if they dared to seperate or yah break twinj bond then its a good byeee fromm me to this show 
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kusharberry

bhai just clear me one thing is she paired opposite to kunj in somepost i read like that then iam going to leave this show forever i only want twinj together not mahi and kunj 

No she is not paired opposite Kunj
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
TC Articles r not allowed on IF

Topic closed
TEI Dev team