Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

I agree on U this.In recent time he is most promising male debut.Who can actually do brilliant acting.

Jas from epi one has improved a lot.Now her emotional scenes r good.

Exactly plus good looking hence it will be difficult for makers to retain him if not given meaty role so i see no problem in he patching doing all work , but start love story too damn and mahi-UV can have watever they want for all i care
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

Oh on another note when will ppl believe sid is lead of show too and not just zain 

I said na except some delusional bunch who r living in dream world n don't want to see the truth.All other beleive Sid is the Male Lead of the show.

Talking to that bunch is like talking to wall.They will believe what they want.Let them live in dream world.

Even IF reporter said she will take SidMin n also Sid interview soon.Raj also said he will take Sid interview soon.Today we r getting day out seg with Sid.
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

I said na except some delusional bunch who r living in dream world n don't want to see the truth.All other beleive Sid is the Male Lead of the show.

Talking to that bunch is like talking to wall.They will believe what they want.Let them live in dream world.

Even IF reporter said she will take SidMin n also Sid interview soon.Raj also said he will take Sid interview soon.Today we r getting day out seg with Sid.

Good Sid deserves the footage , also his day out is by SBS which is more loved than SBB and they call him twinkle ka kunj so yeah media houses are recognising too wat fans want and who is fans fav 
VIMAL.SM thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

Good Sid deserves the footage , also his day out is by SBS which is more loved than SBB and they call him twinkle ka kunj so yeah media houses are recognising too wat fans want and who is fans fav 

Yes media knows who r fans fav.SBS only started the day out seg.SBB copied it.SBS day out seg is always good.Also Vandana is a good reporter.
arnavchaudhuri1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .MysticalWaters

Its so damn confusing,I am not able to understand what CVs want 

whats the need of a new lead when we already have TwiNj and yuvi.
okay I agrer yuvi needs a heroine but why a new lead

Let Yuvi have his new heroine. 
Twinkle ki peecha chootegi.
😆😆
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Bat khatm hoyi yahn py k kunj will be the new patchup raja... bas jisko  karny ka hy patch up u can contact him..
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Idk who this is but she looks older than Jas and no offence to anyone but I really don't care about Twinkle's sister and her love story. We asked for romance and instead got MaVi's love story , should've been more specific ðŸ˜† And how did a wanted criminal like Yuvi even get into England ðŸ¤”
VIMAL.SM thumbnail

Originally posted by: countingstarz

Idk who this is but she looks older than Jas and no offence to anyone but I really don't care about Twinkle's sister and her love story. We asked for romance and instead got MaVi's love story , should've been more specific ðŸ˜† And how did a wanted criminal like Yuvi even get into England ðŸ¤”

😆 Hindi soap n their logic.Every criminal roams freely n also goes abroad.
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sritama will never look like younger sis to Jasmine..😕
Cv's could have chosen someone else to play the character of younger sis to Jasmine..🥱
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I really like shritima and she can play negatives well so for sure shes a negative here to.