Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Now TwiNj story will be all about saving Mahi from the Big Bad UV
Mahi MUing them 
UV having fun as all +ve characters tension mein because of him + he will enjoy breaking the newly reunited family just like Leela "broke" his family
JR ka MBA gayab ho jaayega he will become busy in saving sasural an keeping them united 

Chalo jee the new ness of TeI gone now

+++++
Frankly I don't like Sritama's acting 1 bit
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 3dancelover

haan yaar vimal, last time humara expectactions fail ho chukiye (airport scene: it wasnt bad, i liked it but we just expected more).  And Maya ki track positive ho chukiye...all we can do now is wait and watch

Agree all we can do wait n watch.

One side I see all reporters r promising SidMin fans.They will take joint iv of them.Their popularity growing.One side CV's r planning to introduce more drama n not focusing on TwiNj story.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

Don't know what CV's want.I see in Twitter many fans spamming for TwiNj love track.CV's give ulta.Another female lead.She will look old than Jas.What new flavour r the CV's talking about. Seriously I am dam confused with article.I am not going to think too much.Just go with flow n if I find it boring.Then can switch to other shows.

We all wanted TwiNj love track but CVs never give viewers what they want

She does look older than Jas she is only butku

New flavor = burnt or bansi(stale) 

Agree when time comes goodbye

Ek toh I hate UV; I don;t like Zain's acting; All of his styles are like He is a Salman Khan wanna be
The nose sniff; the ulta hand shake 

The same old stuff he will do but this time with Twinkle's sister
VIMAL.SM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Now TwiNj story will be all about saving Mahi from the Big Bad UV

Mahi MUing them 
UV having fun as all +ve characters tension mein because of him + he will enjoy breaking the newly reunited family just like Leela "broke" his family
JR ka MBA gayab ho jaayega he will become busy in saving sasural an keeping them united 

Chalo jee the new ness of TeI gone now

+++++
Frankly I don't like Sritama's acting 1 bit

What you have written same going to happen.Agree the newness of TeI gone now.Now it will become like typical soap.Also we will get to see sis clash.

Edited by VIMAL.M - 8 years ago
VIMAL.SM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

We all wanted TwiNj love track but CVs never give viewers what they want

She does look older than Jas she is only butku

New flavor = burnt or bansi(stale) 

Agree when time comes goodbye

Ek toh I hate UV; I don;t like Zain's acting; All of his styles are like He is a Salman Khan wanna be
The nose sniff; the ulta hand shake 

The same old stuff he will do but this time with Twinkle's sister

@Bold - You echoed my voice.I don't find his acting so impressive.

Twinkle sis will MU her.Kunj new mission will be patch up both the sis.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

@Bold - You echoed my voice.I don't find his acting so impressive.

Twinkle sis will MU her.Kunj new mission will be patch up both the sis.

@bold Kunj Mission

This is why I want to know if JR n TeI are made by the same producers

See na 1st Leela n Twinkle ka patch up karwaya
2nd RT n Twinkle RT n Leela ka patch up karwaya
now he will bring together the sisters n the ma beti
Then all will be fine but UV will enter then MU between Mahi n Family So again he will begin patch up 

Kunj ka kaam will be patch up karwana

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
What a new lead... ab ye kya naya siyapa hy...pehly twinj scene kam hoty hain or ab ye new lead tapk pari... o God.. this is sooo disturbing yar we we can't get a normal twinj track without any new entry... what the..
 i hope the girls is just talking to much about her being  a 2nd lead...that girl in beinteha also said the same but she was thete for only a month..lol i dont want another leading pair at al plzzz 
Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Main rou ya hasu Bta main kya karu... First line came to mind after reading this.
O god.. How much I hate uv only God knows..and he will be back with one more haddi. ðŸ¤¢...if they side line Twinj story and start focusing on that rotating head and smirks with this girl..  I don't know what will I do then.😕

TEI.. Nor for Twinj.. It should be tashan-e-negativity.. Who will play the negative character with tashan.
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kunj always becomes the mahaan and takes on the duty to fix everything...first tumhara aur twinkle ko pati patni relationship ko fix karo boss ðŸ˜†
and havent watched Shritama in much but as much as i have see, not her biggest fan but nothing can be done.  I love my Twinj and want more of them
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They r destroying their serial with their own hand like they want the trp to fall so they can shut this
Twinj has awesome chemistry and they have awesome cast why not focus on them 
Seriously I am fed up I thought now they will focus on twinj but no they r welcoming new lead to much twist doesn't go well with viewer and this shrmata mukherjee she always lowers the trp eg kthtmd 
I don't know the future but one thing I can predict the show would be getting expiry licence soon if they will not provide strong twinj and light hearted moments then trp is going to decrease although I am not watch from two weeks online watching twinj scene online and I will not continue to watch untill I  not get satisfied with the forum members and written update