Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely update 
Awesome fb
Really nice it is
Continue soon 
JniISHRA83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Flash back are too good..πŸ‘...I am also waiting for Raman's returnπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š...Update soon dear😊
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read the two parts in a go..
It was awesome..
FB was cute..
Both r in love now..
Cont soon..
Rkchinju thumbnail
Superb update 
flashback was too goodπŸ‘
update soon!!!
imabinaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update devu
It was awesome
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
really loved the update and story...
superb yar...πŸ‘πŸ‘

coninue soon...
DEEPIKAA0123 thumbnail
nice prolouge very interesting story and both parts are amezng continue soon and when u update nxt parts plz pm me.
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update .
So they love each other from long time back.
But did they confessed their love.
Aww ishu is so shy and raman is so bold.
That was a very long update unlike your comments.
Loved it update soonish
_Divan_foreva thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter-3

As soon as dey entered her dance classes almost all grl present there gasped at seeing THE RKB present right there... nd boys drooled over THE ISHITA IYER!!... It was out of d question dat Raman was d most handsome boy in school nd Ishita was most beautiful grl in school!! Nd being most in such categories made dem perfectly compatible couple like neva b4!! (Couple.. as dey entered d classes 2gether all thought dey r now GF BF!!)
It was den dat ishita's frnd Arohi came over 2 her in context to have a little bitty convo wid THE RKB!! 
Arohi: Heyyy ishu!! U looking damn gorgeous 2day honey!! Ishu smiled in rply..Nd wait lemme see whose dis handsum guy..!! She said as she opnly checked out raman... she den again said ufff!! raman u knw all d tym in school v try evrythng 2 get ur attention but u seem 2 be vry mch busy 2 even have a glance on us" she commented flirtiously... Raman who got kinda uncomfy.. he glanced other side showing his discomfy 2 his Ish.. Ishu who was understanding the moto of Arohi juz got bit close 2 raman saying "Raman if u r not comfortable u can go nd later pick me up" Arphi who kinda heard their talk interrupted sayin "awww ishu y u r torubling Raman 4 dropping nd picking u up... is he ur driver?" Dis was it 4 ishita nd she glared at her nd said in an xtra sweet tone "dear Arohii will u plzz give us few moments alone coz i don't think dat u r dat important 2 be a part of our convo... plz goo nd mind ur own business... will u!!" Raman was shocked wuld b an understatement!! Arohii huffed nd puffed nd stomped her feet leaving d two of dem grinning...!! Raman den said "woahh JKR!! Aftr a long tym i got 2 see dis JKR!!.." he said wid a naughty glint in his eyes wich was enough 2 make ish's cheeks go more red due 2 his cmmnt!!.. she smiled nd downcasted her eyes for a moment wen raman saw her nd den turned his gaze towards mirror wich was situated juz cross... wat he saw made his blood bolied nd he fisted his fingers in anger... ishita till den composed herself nd looked at him 2 say dat he can go frm  here but den wat she saw kinda shocked her..!! She thought y was he dis mch enraged all of a sudden!?.. she den followed her gaze nd saw him glaring at grup of boys who were openly drooling nd checking her out!! Juz den she came 2 knw d reason behind his enraged form... she lightly tapped on his shoulder... he came out of his trance nd look into her doe shaped innocent big eyes!! Nd dat was wat calmed him down nd den focused on wat she was saying... Ishita: Raman u can go frm here den u can pick me up aftr 1 hr nd v can... b4 she can complete her sentence she was cut off by him... 
Raman: bilkul nahii mei yaha pe hi bethunga jabtak tumre classes khatam nai hote... tum jaoo aur practice strt karo... mei yahi oe betha hu!!
Ishita: Raman aap yaha comfortable nahi honge aap jaiye..
Raman: Meine tumse kaha na ki mei yaha se kahi nahii jaunga... ek bar jo kaha woh samaj mei nai aata kya tumhare!! Jaooo!! He said dis in little angery tone... 
Ishita who by now knew there was no point in arguing wid him turned nd strted going for her position for her dance... 
Raman sat nd saw her! He again strted droolling over her.. wen voice of her sir brought him 2 present!! He was kinda happy 2 see his ish being lead dancer... sir instructed her 2 cum forward nd stand besid his junior!! 
Dey were practing salsa nd soo pairs were needed... ish being good dancer was wid 1 boy whom raman saw drooling over her... dat angered raman 2 d core but he culd do nothing as it caused his Ish's happiness... yes he knew dancing was Ish's hobby!! So he juz kept mum nd ignored evry1 around nd focused on his Ish... 
Music was Sun saathiya frm ABCD 2
Music strtd nd dey took posture!! All grls strated wid getting their posture into formation Ish being lead was having diff posture... she was standing twisting her self flaunting her flexibility closing her eyes nd frm behind her partner came alomg wid other boys taking place wid their partners!! 
He came nd stood behind her nd held her neck nd den her waist frm other hand (all dis while she imagined raman doin all dis wid her) she opened her eyes nd there he was in reality wid her..!! Yes it was true he was actually dancing wid her!! (Actually raman culd'nt see her wid sum1 else nd hence he asked 2 her sir 2 allow him 2 dance wid her..)She slowly caressed his cheeks... nd strted singing wid d song!!

sun saathiya maahiya
barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan

He made her stand straight nd looked deep into her eyes!!. Dey were lost in d music... in their world... she den kept her hand on his shoulder nd he held her by waist while she leant backward wid his support!!

rang jaaun rang rang jaaun ri, 
haari main
tujhpe main jhar jhar jhar jaaun

She den again straighten herself nd again caressed his hair wid her left hand...

hoon piya bas teri main
ho chhoo le to khari main
ho.. sun saathiya maahiya

She den turned nd now her back faced his front... he still keeping his hands on her waist as if back hugging her!! She den caressed his right cheek frm right hand nd leant on him while he moved his face or can say rested his face in d crook of her neck... closing their eyes feeling each other!!

main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun re..

She den bent down frm her front wid him bending wid her still holding her frm hee waist by one hand nd other trailed down 2 her other hand nd swayed in a circular motion as if touching ground nd den again cuming 2 ther back hugging position!!

tar jaaun tar tar jaaun
dariya ye tar jaaun jee
Ishq ye paake main tera nikhar jaaun ri...

He lifted her in his arms nd swirled around matching 2 d beats of song..

piya bas teri main
ho.. chhu le to khari main
toh khari main khari main...

He kept her down nd lifted her up again she folded her legs up wich were now near his stomach nd kept her hands on his shoulders to get support closing her eyes she arched a little bit back!! Nd he looked up at her face!!

ho.. sun saathiya maahiya

Den he brought her down ever soo slowly!! Nd their face inches apart frm each other now... Dey culd feel each others fast nd hot breath on their face!! He looked deep into her eyes nd she opened her eyes 2 look into his deep, dark eyes.. her hands travelled up towards his hair nd clutched his head 2 stable herself nd he held her close by her waist... class long back forgotten... sir's nd his junior's clapping broughy dem out of their 1st eva, most intimate dance nd moment nd Ishita jerked out frm her position nd her trance.. while Raman still was staring her... knwing well dat he was still in his trace she shook him a bit widout letting any1 notice it!! He came back 2 d present nd realised wat juz happened 2 both of dem!!
Sir was really happy seeing their dance nd hence complimented Raman saying "Raman i must say u r really great dancer.. even wen u didn't knew steps u easiliy did d dance watching it for once only..." while Ishita tried hard 2 hide her blush but was unsuccessful in it again nd again!! Sir continued "Y don't u join our grup 4 dance v have dance competition nd v all wuld b delighted 2 have as great dancer as Ishu is... wat sayy guyyzz??" Making all boys nd grls burn wid jealousy... but due 2 d presence of sir dey nodded nd pretended 2 b happy wid his decision!! Juz den Raman said "Actually i wuld luv 2 do dat but i m movind 2 London for my further studies nd hence wuld not b here wen dis competition will take place... soo i can't actually join dis... M srryy but i can't" he said making all grls sad nd all boys beam wid happiness as dey thought 2 still hav chance wid Ishita aftr Raman left for London!!
Sir: Awww..  well if its d case den All The Veryy Best 4 ur Studies.. wish u lots nd lots of success in ur ahead life!! Wished sir beaming wid proud nd happy feeling 4 Raman...
Raman: Thnk u sooo mch sir it means alott for me nd i wuld neva let u or ur wishes get down!! He said giving his dimpled nd cute smile!! Sir patted his cheek lovingly nd den turned 2 other children saying dem dat dey can move 2 their home!!... 
Ishita all dis while was blushing profusely thinking about their going sumwhere nd wat culd b d reasons behind raman taking her sumwhere all alone!! Though she hasn't came out of the daze of their 1st most intimate dance!! D way his touch made her shiver, d way his eyes gazed at her nd neva wanting 2 leave her eyes!! Did made her tremble!! D mere thiught if his touch did dis much to her dat she culd'nt stop blushing!! She was thinking bout dem... bout him being so close 2 her... juz den she felt hot breath on her earlobe.. she culd feel it was him she closed her eyes as her beath hitched while he huskily whispered "agar tumhara hogaya ho sab toh kya hum chale?" While all she culd do was nodding a yes nd dey both left for d place where raman wanted 2 take her... Dey came out of d classes nd sat on his bike while all other fumed wid jealousyby thier closeness whereas all these two were thinking was how 2 calm their ever sooo fastest heart beats!! 
She sat behind him nd dis tym widout letting him say nything she hugged him tightly frm behind... he smiled feeling her heart thumping up nd down juz above his back.. nd he too blushed thinking dat hers was d same situation like his!!

Link for Chapter-4
Chapter-4

Ps: hope u all like it...
plzz doo hit d like button nd leave ur cmmnts!! 
Buddy me if u want PM for updates!!
Edited by Devyani.Bagla - 8 years ago