Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice going re..
Dance was nice..
_Divan_foreva thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter-4

He was riding his bike nd she was clinging 2 him like her life depends on him!! It was not dat he was riding his sports bike 4 d 1st tym or it wasn't like she was seating on sports bike 4 d 1st tym... but... but... d feeling of being 2gether nd riding was sumthn wich caused feeling in dem like it was all 1st tym dey were doin!! Though 2gether it was 1st tym indeed but individually dey felt like 1st tym!! 
While dey in their own thoughts all of a sudden ishita's mind striked dat where dey r moving?? She looked around nd found dem in sum secluded road!!
Nd dats it her heart nd mind both strted racing like she has came through a marathon!! It wasn't like she didn't trusted him.. she trusted him 2 death... nd even he wuld do sumthn den she wuld surrender herself infront him widout uttering a word... she den smacked herself mentally at where those gutter thoughts were leading... her Raman was, is nd will neva do such things for sure!! But d question was WHY HE BROUGHT HER IN SUCH A SECLUDED PLACE ND DAT TOO WEN IT WILL GET DARK!! She den realised dat dey were moving towards Mutiny Memorial wich was actually nothing but a "sunn-saan jagah"!! 
She thought 2 ask him but in fear of him getting irritated she backed off nd thought 2 go wid flow!! Errr.. not wid flow but wid Raman!! 
While she was thinking all dis he was on a diffrent track!! Wen dey entered "Ridge Road"(way 2 Mutiny Memorial) he mentally smacked himself thinking wateva he have been thinking 2 confess his fellings to her was needed sum sophisticated place rather den dis "sunn-saan jagah" He even almost killed himself thinking wat wuld his Ish think bout him bringing her in sucha secluded place!! Such place won't eva give a grl pleasant thoughts bout one who brought her there!! But little did he knew dat his madhrasan was all ready 2 face nythng if he was wid her!! 
Wid d pool of thoughts dey reached 2 d gate of "Mutiny Memorial" nd dats wen his thoughts were snapped by his Ish..
Ishita: Wowww!! Raman kitni pyari jagah heii ye!! Its sooo calm nd go green kinda place!! She xclaimed stretching her arms as if engulfing d little bitty cool air nd feeling d nature around her!! He was again surprised by her behaviour as wat he was thinking nd wat he was seeing was totally opposite reaction.. nd was lost in her smile!! Dat wen Ishita noticed dat he hav'nt said a word frm classes nd is now gazing at her... she blushed deep red feeling his intense gaze on her!! He came close 2 her nd her breath hitched dey were inches away nd a strand of her hair loosened came on her face disturbing him frm watching her... he moved his face more closer dsn b4 nd blew his hot breath as in 2 remove dat strand nd she stood transfixed at her place closing her eyes feeling Him For d last tym!!!
A hot tear escaped through her eyes as she thought of him going away frm her!! Raman noticed dat tear nd kissed her tear den tucked d hair strand behind her earlobe nd played wid her earring 4 sum secs as he knew dat he was d reason behind her tears nd thinking ways 2 pacify her!! He was pretty sure dat dis emotional pary will take place nd was prepared too.. to face her but evrytym he sees her tears evrytym he looses wat was going on in his mind!! Nd ryt now was no diffrent state!! He did wat he thought was best at dis tym nd pulled her into him hiding her frm d wrld nd feel her to his hearts content!! Though dis hug nd all was d last thing he wanted 2 do wen he planned all this whole night but evrytym she cum infront of him nd his all plans,ideas get into d  bin wich is situated in d farthest corner of his brain!! Dey stood in dat position for god knws how long nd den dey broke apart!! She looked into his eyes nd fpind dat he too cried wid her!! Nd dats wen raman broke d silence b/w dem!!
Raman:Ish i will go London 4 my studies for 5 yrs..dis angered her nd she cut off him in d middle of his talk
Ishita: Hav u brought me here 4 informing me all dis!! I know very well dat day aftr 2morrow u will leave for London!! All dis i knew already!! U shuld not have wasted dis mch tym 2 juz say all dis 2 me!! She said wid angry pout on her face wich made her damn cute... "Oh how i wish 2 kiss her pout senseless" he thought while he grinned at her!! Watching him grinning she got more irritated nd held him by his collar nd said
"Tell me Mr.Raman Kumar Bhalla Y u brought me here?? Only 2 gimme ur leaving details??" He was amuzed 2 see his JKR back on mode!! "Nd wat makes u grin like a fool..." nd b4 she culd complete her sentence she felt him lean in nd felt his lips lingering on her right cheek!! She den aftr sum sec heard him say in a dangerous husky tone "Ish!! Please calm down!! U don't know how adorable u look in dis JKR mode of urs!! I swear if u continue wid ur dis mode on sumthn will happen wich u will regret nd I DON'T WANT DAT!!" He took few steps back as he felt her hold on his collars loosen!! Nd juz den he saw her blushing like anythng!! He den continued "Well dis look is also doin no well 2 me but m kinda use to of it so its okk!! By d way i brought u here 2 spend sum quality tym wid u as i won't get tym aftr 2day!! Nd i don't want 2 regret later dat i didn't got tym wid u for rest 5 yrs!!" Hearing dis her eyes became moist nd asked eva so cutely "Aap kyu mere saath tym spend karna chahte ho??" Wid a cute-cute pout!! He smiled at her quest nd den strted closing distance b/w dem flashing his million dollar dimpled nd naughty smile... she knew dis smile!! She strted walking backwards while he walked 2wards her... soon she was caged b/w him nd wall!! She looked here nd there but not making an eye contact wen she felt him closing distance b/w their face... she was damn nervous!! Yess THE ISHITA IYER was nervous!!! Her heart was wildly beating her hands nd legs wobbling!! Raman noticed all dis nd he loved d effect he had on her!! Now their nose tips kissed each other!! Nd dey culd feel each otger's heavy laboured breath on their lips!! Not being able 2 control nymore d enumerous passion nd desire she closed her eyes tight shut nd he kept staring at her innocent face!! He den ever soo softly kissed her nose tip nd mover towards her right ear nd kissed her there!! She shivered feeling his intense nd passionate touch!! Nd he blew his hit breath on her earlobe!! she moaned "Raman"  Nd he den whispered hoarslely coz of continuous controlling his urge..."kya tumhe sach mei naii pata ki mei tumhe yaha q laya hu" nd rested his face in crook of her neck closing his eyes inhaling her sweet fragrance..
She was not in a state to move,talk,or open her eyes... she was thankful 2 d wall as she kept her whole body weight on d wall nd if there no wall she wuld have feel down moments back!! 
Getting no answer in response he againg kissed her earlobe nd asked again "huhh?? Tell me u don't knw y i brought u here?" Nd he knew dat it was difficult 4 her 2 do or say nythn wid him being dis close 2 her...wait close?? Naahhh!! crrction "Wid him almost on her".. yeaa he was totally leaned on her nd almost his whole body was pressed again hers!! Wich was making difficult for both of dem 2 breath!! Soo he wid alll... i mean it alll d strength nd control in his body broke apart slowly enough not 2 startle her where on other side she was in sum other world!! In world of only hers nd his!! He saw her nd found her eyes shut!! Hands curled into fist pressed into wall nd she herself leant on wall fully!! He den shook her a bit nd kept hands on either of her sides maintain positive distance b/w dem!! Nd wen she opened her eyes she felt herself drowing again into his desire,love filled eyes dat spoke volumes dat all those emotions were only nd only for her... he again asked "kaho naaa!!" She came out of her dreamland nd looked at him nd nodded no!! He smiled nd again asked tooo cutely "Sachii nahii pata?" She tooo smiled nd again nodded No... He den said "toh kehdoo??" She again nodded No he asked "Kyu?" Wid crinkled eyebrow... she finally got her voice nd said softly lowering her eyes "Aapko jo bhi kehena hei aap waha se aakar kahiyega" he asked "Aisa kyu?... kya tum mujse abhi sunna nahii chahti?" Wid a cute pout on his face!! She giggled looking at his cute face nd said "agar aap abhi keh denge toh mei aapse dur nahii rhe paungii aur fir aap chale jayenge  toh mera kya hoga?" She asked wid tears in her eyes... he den came closer 2 her nd cupped her face in his hands.. nd said "agar bina kahe chala gaya toh jab tak wapis nahi aaunga tab tak bas yahi soch tadpayegi ki muje mauka mila tha aur meine nahii kaha" she tilted her face on his right palm nd closed her eyes letting her tears flow he saw dis nd rubbed his thumb on her cheeks in context to clear her tears... she looked into his eyes nd shared a beautiful eyelock nd den she asked "Kya aap chahte hei ki aapke jaane k baad mei aur kuch na kar pau.. yaha tak ki mei padhai bhi na kar pau??" He juz den answered back "Nahii... bilkul nahii... mei aisa q chahoonga?? Balki mei toh chahta hu ki tum duniya ki sabse badii doctor bano aur apna sapna pura karo!!" She den said "Toh aap abhi kuch nahii kahenge qki agar aapne keh diya toh meii aapke ailava aur kuch nahi soch paungii... aur nahi padhai kar paungi!!.." He den asked soo cutely wid a complaining pout "kya mei itna bhura hu ki tum mujse mere dil ki baat nahi sunna chahti??" She juz den kept her hand on his mouth 2 stop him saying nythng further "Aap duniya mei sabse achhe ho raman... mein sirf isliye nahi sunna chahti qki aap kuch din baad chale jayenge aur fir mei yaha akeli reh jaoungi... fir kuch bhi karungi toh bas aapke khayal aayenge aur mei kuch kaam naii kar paoungi... plzz aap aisa mat samajiye ki aap bure ho!" She said cupping his face lovingly nd he kept his hands again on her either side while love for her in him juz increased 10 times aftr wat she said 2 him... he kissed the front of her palm nd both closed eyes to feel each other as tears welled out their eyes!!
She den thought 2 lighten d mood nd joked "Waise muje naii pata tha ki Ravan Kumar itna emotional bhi ho sakta hei.." wid naughty smile on her face nd she was again successful 2 surprise him by making mood lighten nd he smiled nd said "Acha!! Toh kya kya janti ho tum apne iss Ravan Kumar k baare me??" He smiled naughtily nd waited for her reply wen shs said "Yahii ki Ravan Kumar cryy babyy heii.. aur ye meii jald se jald sabko batane walii huu" saying dis she pushed him lightly nd started running... he said "Jhansi Ki Rani rukkk tuje toh mei batata huu... rukkk" nd he tooo ran behind her juz within few mins he caught her said "tumhe toh mei abhi bata ta hu" saying so he picked her up in his arms nd swirled around... she laughed nd said "Leave me Ravan kumarrr!!!" He replied "Tumhe chodne k liye thodina pakda hei paagal madhrasan.. ab zimdagi bhar pakad ke rakhunga... u have no chance to run away frm me!!" She blushed harder listening to dis nd said "Aapse dur jaana bhi kaha heii!!" She said dreamily!!! He brought her down... dey share passionate eye lock!! Nd den raman said "mere paas ek idea hei jisse hum ek dusre ko jab chahe tab dekh sakte hei" Making ishita confused she asked "Kaise??" He den pulled his mobile out of his pocket nd said "lets take a selfiee wid dis we both will b able to see eachother weneva we want" she agreed to him nd stood beside him but wid sum distance b/w dem... he den pulled her to himself by her waist nd she fell onto his chest nd said "selfie aise lete hei".. she blushed nd juz den he strected his arm nd clicked a pic of dem.. wid him looking at her reflection nd she actually blushing but to 3rd person it seemed like she was smiling... juz aftr dat he said "ab mei jab chahe.. jaha chahe tumhe dekh sakta hu nihar sakta hu... aur tumhe malum hei ki meine apni pic q li??" She raised her eyebrow as if asking him den he said "ye pic dekhne par muje ye ehesaas hoga ki hum ab zindagi bhar saath rahenge aur tum zindagi bhar sirf aur sirf  merii ho aur rahogi!!"
Listening 2 dis ishita didn't knew how 2 react at dis declaration of possession!! She was smiling but still had tears in her eyes... she was blushing but still was thrilled by soo many emotions ran through  her nerves!! She juz hugged him tight as mch as possible nd he too hugged her tightly!!! Both of dem were facing soo many emotions together!!! Aftr sumtyms raman's phone rang nd saw it was romi calling him... mentally smacked romi 4 breaking their magical moment!! Nd muttered b4 pickin up d call "sss... iss romi ko toh mei dekh lunga" nd both broke apart while he saw his Ish blushing harder!!
He den said to romi dat "yeaa v r cuming!! Nope actually uski classes mei hi der ho gayii thi isliye!! Yupp v r reaching withing 20-25 mins... yeaa bbye!!" Saying soo he cut d call nd informed his Ish dat dey hav 2 reach home as his father is calling him... Ishita once again became emotional nd Raman saw dat... juz den he again pulled 4 d tightest hug eva!! Nd aftr few moments Ishita said "I will miss u!!... U will also miss me na??... u will neva forget me na??.. wat if u got a grl more beautiful grl den me??.. she was goin on nd on... nd here Raman was grinning listening 2 her silly yet cute questions... he felt a kinda happiness coz of her fear if he will leave her nd will go 2 other grl...he chided her mentally for thinking all such things as for him she's d most beautiful nd only one grl who can make THE RKB's knees go weak!! He had seen soo many grls who use 2 xpose their skin in front of him juz 2 be tagged as his grlfrnd but Ishita was different!! Wayyy tooo different nd he loved different nd challenging things as he himself is a diff. Piece!!! Nd same applies wid Ishita.. so many boys had tried 2 get a chance wid her but only bcoz dey too wanted her as their grlfrnd alike grls for Raman... even boys wuld give challenges 2 b his/her grlfrnd/boyfrnd respectively!!! Ishita nd Raman both were heart throbs of d school as well as most intelligent nd fav student in school!!! All grls wanted 2 b Raman's grlfrnd.. if not grlfrnd den be his close frnd 2 be wid him nd same was wid Ishita... dey both had common frnd dat was Mihir who sumwhere in his heart sensed dat Raman nd Ishita r made 4 each other... nd he wished d same!! Mihir nd Raman are best of frnds.. nd soo there was no secrets b/w dem Mihir knew all of Raman nd same applies 2 Raman... but Raman neva told Mihir about his feelings for Ishita... He juz wanted 2 keep dis feeling of his 2 himself though he shared his feelings wid Vandu akka wjom he considered as his elder sis...but she was grl soo he culd share wid her nythn bout Ishita but he culd'nt share his Ish's talks wid Mihir again The possesive RKB u see!! OKHAY!! SO BACK 2 ISHRA
Raman was grinning all dis while nd Ishita kept on bombarding him qid her silly... cute... nd love filled questions of her.. he called her name once but she didn't heard.. he again did d same but again she didn't heard... nd once again he gried but she didn't heard... juz den he lifted her up in his arms nd wen he did Ishita shouted.. in fear!!! Dat was d 1st tym she shouted wen Raman lifted her up... she shouted bcoz she was already letting out her insecurities to him nd he was in playing mood!! How dare he!! Juz wen she shouted he too shouted nd said "Chuppp!!! Bilkul chuppp!! Kabsee bole jaa rhi ho... merii toh sunloo pehele!!"... nd den silence... she was looking at him wid cute pout on her face wich made his anger melt within no time... he smiled at her but she kept on watchin him juz like she was...he den kept her down nd she stood at her place nd saw him!! He den said... "Ek baat yaad rakhna.. mere liye tumse badhkar is duniya mei koii bhii ladki nahi hogi!! Tumhii sabse beautiful ho mere liye!! Agar parilok se koii parii bhi aagayi na toh bhii woh muje tumhare aage fiki lagegii samjii!!!" Aur haa ek aur baat "though abhi age nahi hei apni lekin fir bhi keh deta hu D next grl I will love on dis earth...will b our daughter!!" Wid dat he kissed her forehead!! Nd she closed her eyes as d deepest meaning of his wrds sink into her brain nd feel his touch!! Though she said him not say those words 2 her... nd he obliged but still he confessed his deepest feelings nd deepest words in his own way!!She was overwhelmed wid dis Raman who showered his love on her whole day!! She was .. nd is always overwhelmed d way his mere presence make her feel like!! She had nothing to ask now... nd didn't wanted 2 say nythn as she thought dat her reply 2 his precious words wuld juz lessen d value of his words!!! Wat she was going through was totally clear to him as her face showed her each evry feeling she is facing right now but one thing is always common wen he looks at her... dat is her natural blushh!!! He sooo love 2 see her blush at his comments or her blushing coz of him!! Juz den he whispered in her ears sayin "agar tumhe apne jawab mil gaye ho toh kya hum chale papa bula rhe hei hum?" She shivered at feeling his breath again on her earlobe!! She juz nodded nd he held her hand nd entwined his fingers wid hers... nd dey wemt 2wards his bike 2 go home!! Dey reached home within 15 mins coz of Raman's speeding drive... as he said his brother dat dey wuld reach at home within 20-25 mins!! Nd their 10mins were already spent at making his Ish believe dat he wuld neva go 2 other grl!!... juz as dey reached their society she got down frm his bike as he parked it nd as dey were bout 2 move she held his hand... he turned back nd saw her nd nd crocked up his eyebrows as if 2 ask her wat happened... nd she asked innocently  "aap 5 saal baad muje dekhoge.. kya aap 5 saal baad bhi aise hii rahenge qki aftr 5 yrs meii aisi ki aisi toh nahii rakhungi" smile crept up at d corner of his lips nd he pulled her wid a jerk 2 him nd she landed on his chest wid a thuddd!! He den said lookin down at her "agar aisi hi baat hei toh ab mei tumhe 5 saal baad hi dekhunga... aur tum bhii muje 5 saal baad hi dekhogi.. aur jo baat muje kehenii thi woh bhii mei ab 5 saal baad aake tumse kahunga... aur ye waada raha mera tumse!!" She said worried "lekin mei apko dekhe bagair kaise reh sakti hu" nd den he said "Q tumhine kaha na ki 5 saal baad hum aise k aise hi nahi rahenge.. tumne kaha toh bilkul sahi toh ek deal rakhte heii hum chat zarur karenge par ek dusre ka chehera nahii dekhenge... dekhenege toh woh 5 saal baad... okhay..??" Shs agreed relectantly!!  Nd he let her goo but again she said "Raman plzz send me dat pic wich took 2day" nd he gave her million dollar smile nd dey strted 2 move 2ward their home...

ISHUUU!! ISHUUU!!! Ishita heard her mother calling her ... nd dats wen she realized dat its morning 6:00 am... her amma might b angry at her 4 her carelessness!!! She didn't knew how she slept xtra 2day not xtra but she kept alarm in her mobile... nd ISHITA IYER neva got late in timing matter... but den she remember how she wemt back to 'their' last day 2gether 5 yrs back..nd how she slept off.. but dat day cane as a dream in her sleep!! Awww... shs is used 2 dat dream indeed most of d nights aftr dat day she had only dis day in her dream!!! ISHUUU!!!AIYYOOO!! YE LADKII ABHI TAK NAII UTHII.. ISHUUU KANNNAA UTHOOO!!!" Came her amma's loud voice 2 break her trance nd got up quickly nd left 2 freshen up!! Aftr good 30 mins she came freshly bathed wearing white anarkali wid her hair wet!!! 
She went out of her room nd helped her amma 2 make delicacies wich were Raman's fav.
Dey had been making delicacies frm 3 hrs now nd ishu went in her room to have a bath as she felt exhausted nd den aftr good 15 mins she came out wearing blue anarkalii!! Yesss it was HIS fav colour so she has 2 wear it wen he will see her aftr 5 LONG YEARS... its not dat dey hav'nt talked 2 each other... but chatting talks got lesser nd lesser as dey both were getting busier than b4 coz of their studies.. nd hence their chatting nd talks became to an occasional talk wala point!!! But d feelings were getting damnn strong frm both the sides... it was like shyness engulfed dem nd made dem conscious of demselves... nd as now dey both r mature dey knw how 2 control their emotions nd demselves!! In staring also it was Raman who initiated talks bout dem as his Ish was wayy too mch shy for all dat... Soo slowly slowly dey bcame shy but yet their feelings... desire...passion
..longing...need... 4 eachother was increasing day by day!!
Mihika who juz entered her akka's room whistled seeing her akka in blue anarkalii wid dat natural blush of hers... she den commented "aayeee hayeee hayyee ...aaj toh aapka Ravan Kumar aapko dekhta hi reh jayega!! Kash meii aaj hoti apne hone wale jiju k xpressions dekhne... uff kismat ka dastur dekhooo!! Said mihika dramatically!! Nd Ishita culd'nt stop herself frm laughing nd was soon joined by mihika too.. both laughed alott nd den mihika asked "Achaa akka aaj toh aap unse keh dengi na apne mann ki baat??" Ishita who blushed again at d thought of dem alone said "Pata nahii mikku unse baat bhii nahi huii hei kafii time se... pata bhi nahii hei ki woh ab kya feel karte heii.. i juz don't knw nythng.." said Ishita feeling little sad at their lack of conversation but sumwhere in heart she still believe dat Raman will still say wat he was about 2 say 5 yrs back... though it was kinda confession but it wasn't perfect I LOVE U.. it was his way of conveying his feelings 2 her!! But littke did she knew dat bout whom she was thinking was being restless by each passing mins to see her... hug her... kiss her... show her dat he still loves her infact muchhh more than he did b4 5 yrs.. 
Mihika broke her akka's trail of thoughts nd said "ooffooo akkaa!! Aap bhi na... muje pura yakin hei ki Raman bhaii abhi bhi aapke liye waisa hi feel karte hei jaisa ki woh karte the!! Ab jaldii achee se taiyaar hojao so dat in 1st glance only jijuu latttooo ho jayee...!!" In a veryy xited tone... juz den ishu blushed hard at her sister's comment nd said "tum bahar jao mei aati hu!!" 
Mihika said "okhay boss as u say!! I won't disturb u aftrall Ravan Kumar k liye jo sajna savarna heii!!" Beaming naughtily nd ran out of the room b4 her akka beat her!! 
As mihika came running out amma saw her nd said "kanna have ur breakfast... fir tum college bina brekfast kiye chali jaogii!! "
Mihika: yess amma bas abhi karti hu breakfast she said while tapping msg 2 into her mobile... nd sat on dining table!! 
Amma brought breakfast nd said mihika to have it.. nd she keft for kitchen...
Mihika was having breakfast while ishita was in her room but still culd'nt cum out coz of her coloured cheeks nd allyou credit goes to her younger sis as she was on teasing  spree frm d time dey got 2 knw bout his arrival though she was teased earlier tooo but now d level of teasing is increased (of u knw wat i mean)still listening evrything carefully wat her mother nd sis r talking...
Amma came frm kitchen holding well served various delicacies wich she wid d help of ishita prepared frm early mrning saying
Mrs.Iyer: Aiyyoo mikuu jaldii karoo kanna... muje Mere Raman ko uska fav Payasam khilaana hei... 5 saal baad aa rha hei mera beta...
Aiyooo murugan... Mikuu zara ek baar taste karle na payasam thik toh hei na?? She was about put spoonful of payasam in mihika's mouth forcefully..
(All dis banter b/w mother- daughter was being listened by 1 who was blushing coz of his arrival nd preparation goin on 2 welcum him in both d families)
Mihika: Offooo ammaShockedaap itna tention q le rhe ho?? Woh yaha pe hi toh rehete the 5 saal pehele humare saath... aur dusrii baat ye ki jab woh aayenge tab hume pata chal hi jayega... samne hi toh rehete hei...(imagine their new flats but instead of side by side it'sin opposite direction)
Mrs.Iyer: Mikku woh sab chod pehele taste karo ise... she again was about 2 put dat spoon in her mouth...
Mihika: Amma... aap subah se muje 27 times taste karva chuki ho(Ish laughed at her annoyed sis.. still in her room nd den she heard jer sis saying) woh bhi sirf uss ravan kumar k wajah se( nd again she blushed at the mention of HIM)... ab meii naii karungi taste said miku making faces... mei jaa rhi hu college... saying so she pulled her bag nd was running here nd there to collect her belongings wen she heard her mother saying... Mikuuu kitni daffa bola hei raman ko uss naam se mat bulao... kya pata kya milta hei tumhe aur tumhari behen ko mere bete ko pareshan karne mei... saying so she went up at her room
Mihika again made face nd shouting loudly "Meriii blushing akkaa kitna sharmaogi ab bahar  bhi ajao.. aur meii jaa rhi hu byeee... mere taraf se Ravan Kumar ko hiii kehedena...(in a teasing tone wid teasing smile on her face still standing near d door too see her akka cuming out faking anger...) nd as miku thought ishu came running making an angry face to beat her but miku ran out saying byeee meri JKR!
Ishita face palmed blushing harder again listnening to "dat" name!!!...Embarrassed!! Nd said looking at his msg wich he sent yesterday evening!! "Ab toh besabrii se intazaar kar rhi hu aapka.. plzz jaldii aajao!!" As she saw his pic again she felt butterflies in her stomach... her heart beats getting faster nd her face getting red...!!

Link for Chapter-5

I hope u all liked d update... in next update i'll add IshRa's meeting aftr LONG 5 YRS in their language 😳... nd also i gave long long update soo plzzz...continued in nxt line😉
Plzz doo leave ur valuable cmmnts nd hit
 like button below!!
And buddy me if u want PM for updates!!
Edited by Devyani.Bagla - 8 years ago
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting fir ishra meet 
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovelyyy update
Thanks for a long one
Too good
Continue soon 
Prayosha.DivAn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing Part...

IshRa moments were so lovely...

Ishita was blushing too hard...

Next will be IshRa meeting...

Update Soon...
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update devyani
Like their romance in that secluded area
Waiting for ishra meeting
Update soon
gunmu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome updates
Pls continue soon pm me
Edited by gunmu - 8 years ago
DEEPIKAA0123 thumbnail
Thanks for this and its so very beautiful continue and belated happy rose day and on this propose day i propose U Will Be My Frnd LifeLong. Happy Propose Day.
chandu1234 thumbnail
Wow very nice
Waitng for ishra meetng
Update soon