Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: _Meena_

yep, we can do it birthday way instead of wedding one. we can make it a Tashan type bday if thats fine?

I'm open to anything as long as it's appropriate. Just keep throwing out ideas. We still have 3 months to plan. :P

As for the 'tashan type' can you elaborate on what you mean by that?
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

hmm, ok. then i guess, it could be us pretending it(excluding jasmin)?

If we can get a message from Jasmin, that will be amazing. And it will be even better if we can somehow get her to have everyone on the cast give a recorded statement in wishing Sid a happy birthday. Of course she will have to do it all secretly and not let Sid find out, but if we can somehow make this happen, then we can definitely go with your plan.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I'm open to anything as long as it's appropriate. Just keep throwing out ideas. We still have 3 months to plan. :P

As for the 'tashan type' can you elaborate on what you mean by that?

i'm thinking tashan themed like maybe us (fans/I-F members in the script) having a friendly tashan about something related to siddhant's bday (can't brainstorm what it could be) before its 12am and siddhant's bday arrived and we're like we all are here to celebrate his bday but i'm not sure if this idea would work for a script
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

If we can get a message from Jasmin, that will be amazing. And it will be even better if we can somehow get her to have everyone on the cast give a recorded statement in wishing Sid a happy birthday. Of course she will have to do it all secretly and not let Sid find out, but if we can somehow make this happen, then we can definitely go with your plan.

hmm, i wonder if anyone is willing to tell jasmin to do it or no😆
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I think five would be good for now. If we end up having too much content we can reserve more posts.

This is the tentative format for now:

Post One: Introduction to the Birthday Thread
Post Two: Sid's Biography (include personal life info, filmography, awards/nominations etc.)
Post Three: Messages for Sid
Post Four: Gifts for Sid (writing pieces, poetry, edits, vms)
Post Five: Credits

its amazing 
i think we can also add his journey of life till date i hope u understand in that adding poems and phrases and all which will desribe him and his journey till now Edited by kusharberry - 8 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

i think we can also add his journey of life till date i hope u understand 

i think thats gonna be the 2nd post.

i think thats gonna be the 2nd post.

yah i know there we can use poems and phrases in b/w too nah it will make someone special nah 
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
siddhant mentioned that acting is his love according to this video--> [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNUoSAOdJI4[/YOUTUBE] dunno if anything useful in this video for the thread
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

yah i know there we can use poems and phrases in b/w too nah it will make someone special nah 

yeah, that we'll do but you have some ideas for the intro post/how'we're gonna introduce thread like a script or creative poem or something?😳