Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
hmm, so some ideas we can have is what are some of siddhant's likes. maybe we can make a thread related to that. keep 1 part for the messages and all. not sure if y'all wanna do script but i think we can do introduction which can build up to the theme of the thread. and what should the coloring of the fonts be. also, think about the graphics and all as well.
lucky_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Dis is a superb amd brilliant idea...
wud luv to help...add me to
myself sharmi...
EmeraldTigress thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would love to contribute, you can sign me up!
FromTheAshes thumbnail
We can have a script in the first post to introduce that its his bday!
second post can be all about sid,his work,personal life,and all.

third post we can do somethib special like a special segment for sid,we can discuss about it later.

then posts can have messages,gifts,and all.😃
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Meena_

hmm, so some ideas we can have is what are some of siddhant's likes. maybe we can make a thread related to that. keep 1 part for the messages and all. not sure if y'all wanna do script but i think we can do introduction which can build up to the theme of the thread. and what should the coloring of the fonts be. also, think about the graphics and all as well.

The graphics, fonts and coloring will all be dependent on the final theme.

If we want to go with something that Sid likes, then I guess pick one major thing that he absolutely loves and go along with that?

Acting is of course a major one, so perhaps we can pick an era in the film industry and build the theme around that?
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
or for the first post we can do a description like thats creative like "on this day, this this happened..." and we can make it creative. or some poetry or something
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: .MysticalWaters

We can have a script in the first post to introduce that its his bday!

second post can be all about sid,his work,personal life,and all.

third post we can do somethib special like a special segment for sid,we can discuss about it later.

then posts can have messages,gifts,and all.😃

Okay. So for the actual 'posts' how many do you want before the general public can start posting their own comments? Four? Five?
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Its exciting..count me plzz i will try to help you😛
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

or for the first post we can do a description like thats creative like "on this day, this this happened..." and we can make it creative. or some poetry or something

Like a fairy tale?
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

The graphics, fonts and coloring will all be dependent on the final theme.

If we want to go with something that Sid likes, then I guess pick one major thing that he absolutely loves and go along with that?

Acting is of course a major one, so perhaps we can pick an era in the film industry and build the theme around that?

hmm, ok. one more idea is like, you know, i don't know if it'll work or not, but we could make it like Tashan-E-Janam, so we could have a conversation between the characters planning a surprise for siddhant's bday and we could use the negative characters for more on the comical side? i'm not sure if this works or no?